Favourite Piansh Scenes Discussion

Posted: 4 years ago

Welcome everyone to the Piansh scenes thread. Pia and Ansh have gone through a beautiful journey, have had their phases of ups and downs. They have evolved brilliantly as characters and are an awesome couple. One being a Daivik and the other Davansh, but using their powers beautifully and love they have for each other and family is great.

Nushy suggested a thread where we can discuss, and have totally lost touch of opening a topic.

So let's discuss our favourite Piansh moments.

Starting from their nok-jhoks, to subtle scenes, aggressive, intense, and romantic scenes and all types.

I made these 2 gifs, somewhere like how they started and how they are now. Hoping you guys like the gifs.

Edited by Madhura.. - 4 years ago

Thanks a lot for opening this thread. πŸ˜Š The GIFs you have made are fantastic. πŸ‘πŸΌ

About favorite scenes, boy there's a lot. πŸ˜Š

The first one was when Piya and Ansh were shown parallelly, one in his Davansh avtar and another praying in the temple - it looked nice.

Then again, the lantern scene - when Ansh sensed Piya was crying and later touched her and a spark happened followed by him listening to her secret wish.

Third one was when Piya met Ansh in the college and forwarded her hand but Ansh was visibly affected by her presence.

Later when Piya came to his apartment and he noticed the subtle change in her expression when she was talking about her maa.

And another one was, when Ansh found Piya's earring in his jacket and Piya was looking at multiple mirrors. Not exactly a romantic scene but it caught my eyes. It was a wonderful scene. Parallel portrayal of innocence of Piya and amazement of Ansh. It looked nice.     

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago

You are welcome, Nushy. Good to see you. Really glad you liked my gifs.

That's an interesting list, and awesome scenes too.

Definitely there are so many! Am also listing of first phase.

Even I loved the parallel scene, if executed well parallels are awesome.

Lantern scene is my top favourite and then I decided, I have to see the show, execution and emotions. Both acted beautifully. Plus way they had a connection, and her tear dropped. Beautiful.

Then I loved the Conversation they had in bus for picnic, Piya literally irritated him by talking and wrapper sounds. 

Then ofc the library scene.

So you finally made this thread... Thank you so much. πŸ˜Š

The GIFs are really beautiful... Amazing!!

Now, coming to my favourite Piansh scenes...

The topmost will forever be the lantern scene for me... The way Ansh was able to sense Pia among the people, then his reaction when he touched her, how he heard her praying for her family and finally, how he wasn't able to take his eyes off her... This was the scene which got me hooked to Piansh.

Then the entire college trip track... All the scenes are my favourites. Be it Pia irritating Ansh to him getting irritated by the loud noise of the chips packet to his reaction when he realised that he is stranded with Pia...

Then the entire scene in the jungle... From Pia saving him to scolding him and her reference to Prem Chopra... Then Pia getting hit by that arrow and Ansh fighting those guys to him saving her and taking her back to her hostel room... The entire thing.

One more scene which I liked was when Pia was trying to clean her dupatta and Ansh was standing there mesmerized... Then her dialogues with those two girls about their culture and dress... I loved that.

Then comes that DC wala scene... Ansh was following that Daayan and stopped after hearing the sound of Pia's earring. Ansh and Pia on either side of the DC and both stopped on seeing each other.

Then the library scene... It is also in my list of favourite scenes.

Then that scene where Ansh threw Pia in the pool... I enjoyed that one too.

Then Ved's birthday party episode... The entire scene on the lift where Pia was talking about her earring... Then how he was lost when he heard the sound of Pia's earring... And the scene on the stairs... That showed for the first time that Pia too was getting affected.

There are many more which I will state in the next post...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

Well, the library scene is one of my favorites. However it was more intense so didn't include it.

The entire college trip was a laughter riot. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Specially Piya's dialogue - Hum-e na prakriti ki samip rehna chahiye! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

But I loved the scene where she was shot by the arrow. Her expression on that scene was on point, yeah falling down was super dramatic but the astonishment and losing balance was perfect. And I loved Ansh's reaction at that incident. Like how he couldn't touch her and Piya was shocked. 

The firefly scene - still my most favorite sequence. 

But loved when Ansh brought Piya to her hostel. Sometimes I feel it's PiyAnsh's signature pose. Piya sleeping and Ansh carrying her. Because each time they have shown such sequences, it looked like Piya was totally comfortable like she felt safe with him and Ansh would just look at her face.  

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago

Nikki - Yes, I did finally! Glad you did like my gifs, thank you πŸ˜ƒ

Interesting list again

Hi5 on lantern scene, it was quite beautiful and emotions. I loved the touch where he hears her ear-ring sound.

All scenes you listed indeed are awesome, and my favourites too. Wish the phase of college track was longer.

Nushy

Yes, but it's a special one.

ROFL yes, and that time, Piya ka some logic and Ansh's looks, what she means type..or am not intersted, totally epic!

Agree to everything. Ansh was this layered and mysterious character, and ofc anyone at Piya's place would have been pissed on him.

Well yes, it was a beautifully shot scene, and amazing execution.

Yes, agree!! Beautiful, scene.

On a side note, I was seeing that neck kissing scene epi, ages back, but wanted to discuss with you guys.

What was Nishant upto? He wasn't concerned about a girl's safety, when he knew it's so dangerous, and asked her to stay there in the night?!

Plus though I did love piansh scene for intensity, passion, cinematography and saajna song...but it had so many flaws.

Like in middle of night, at function of Ruby and Ansh, why did Piya dress up so well, as if there was some night photoshoot, and who goes without tying blouse lace outside? Now what if some other wrong people would have taken advantage of her, cos she exposed her full back. Then she lets Ansh do all romance, enjoyed it, and then says, chodo na Ansh...like what was it?🀣Then when Ansh pushed her, he was horrible, thanks to Ruby but she was so shattered, like her husband broke off. Like cha kya raha tha?

Originally posted by Madhura..

On a side note, I was seeing that neck kissing scene epi, ages back, but wanted to discuss with you guys.

What was Nishant upto? He wasn't concerned about a girl's safety, when he knew it's so dangerous, and asked her to stay there in the night?!

Plus though I did love piansh scene for intensity, passion, cinematography and saajna song...but it had so many flaws.

Like in middle of night, at function of Ruby and Ansh, why did Piya dress up so well, as if there was some night photoshoot, and who goes without tying blouse lace outside? Now what if some other wrong people would have taken advantage of her, cos she exposed her full back. Then she lets Ansh do all romance, enjoyed it, and then says, chodo na Ansh...like what was it?🀣Then when Ansh pushed her, he was horrible, thanks to Ruby but she was so shattered, like her husband broke off. Like cha kya raha tha?

Okay, to be honest I stopped watching from that PL-Ansh engagement episode... I had seen a few segments on the news channels and I got to know that they will be dragging the entire marriage drama... So, I took a break cos I was expecting the makers to be done with the marriage drama within a week or so... Lekin they dragged it for 20 days.

But yes, I read the discussions here and the WU too...

First of all Nishant... This is something which I too was annoyed at. Also, ye Janab kya sochte hain aur kyon sochte hain pata nahi.

Now, to that scene... Even though I loved the cinematography of that scene, I never understood what exactly was that scene for... The questions you put up were the exact same things which were going on in my head when I read the WU. So, I just watched that particular scene only and did not watch what happened before that and what happened after that... That scene totally confused me.

Another question was, where exactly is that canopy or that terrace or whatever xyz place that was located in GH?? 

The blouse dori... This is something which always irks me. Like on one specific day you are unable to tie the dori and the ML ties it... What about the other days?? How do you tie the dori?

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

I agree.

After you told me about the neck-kissing scene I tried to watch and I couldn't really enjoy it for all the reasons you have stated.

It had beautiful picturization but came just randomly.

I haven't really watched those episodes. May be at some point FFed but don't have any clear idea.

Nishant I guess believed in Piya for two reasons - she knew about Last and survived the lonely journey with Ansh.

But now that you have pointed out, it was either pure foolish or selfish on his part to send a normal girl without any Taiyari to deal with a Davaansh.

Coming to the actual scene, one moment Piya was heartbroken to learn about RuAnsh's marriage and Ansh's insult. Even then she stayed because she felt something was fishy and then wearing a gorgeous dress. Okay, she didn't exactly love him. Yet, I don't think any girl would dress up so elegantly in a boy's wedding when she felt spark and a part of her was devastated thinking there was no chance.

Then again she was probably looking for Neha or Kajal. Then why was she outside?

The biggest blooper for me was the fact that she knew Ansh was engaged and yet got romantic which does make you question her moral. We can understand her feelings but we can't really justify that as technically Ansh was bethrothed. And after doing everything she is like - leave me and then again heartbroken.

What on earth!!! πŸ˜²

Oh my God Nikki! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

You have asked the most important question. Why do our FLs suffer from temporary memory loss while tieing the Dori? πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Originally posted by nushy1995

Oh my God Nikki! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

You have asked the most important question. Why do our FLs suffer from temporary memory loss while tieing the Dori? πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Thanks... πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

But yes, this is something which always irks me. 

In every damn show, at least one dori tying scene seems to be absolutely necessary. The FL's wear a dori wali dress almost daily but there is only one specific day in their life when they are just unable to tie their doris...