Yeh Hai Chahatein

A passage from one soap to another

sumiko thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

As I observed in my earlier post Yeh Hai Chahhtein is moving fast.

The cast is keeping pace- I have to say that

Rudraksha's brother impressed me- the father talks very loudly- the mother's neurological disorder which compels her to eat conveys her state of mind but seeing this now and again is a bit repulsive  , while  sitting in our homes.

Seeing snippets of Ishita and Raman is very comforting .

Anyway I am enjoying the serial - 

It's obvious everybody is making a huge effort to make us happy so that we link YHM to Yeh Hai Chhatein and don't feel the loss of YHM.

Let's hope they keep it up . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumiko

Rudraksha's brother impressed me- the father talks very loudly- the mother's neurological disorder which compels her to eat conveys her state of mind but seeing this now and again is a bit repulsive  , while  sitting in our homes.

Seeing snippets of Ishita and Raman is very comforting .

It's obvious everybody is making a huge effort to make us happy so that we link YHM to Yeh Hai Chhatein and don't feel the loss of YHM.

Glad that many are liking the show. The show has some cliches and topes just like any any soap these days. But it is still enjoyable. 

Hope to see you around in this forum. Happy watching. 

sumiko thumbnail

Yup yup will be around

And make poetic sound

As the old YHM melody

Not very very suddenly

Changes its sound track

And YHM takes a seat back

And let's the old  YHM soap 

Gracefully slither make way

For my new post 

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am enjoying the show since Day 1. The casting is fresh. I like Aishwarya's character "Ahaana". Preesha and Rudraksh are quite fun to watch. There are lot of resemblances to Yhm but still Yhc is fresh because of the bgms and cinematography. The only cons for me is the continuous play of Yhc title track. They need to tone it down for a subtlety.

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

The one thing that YHM had in its early days that YHC lacks is subtlety. Somehow the pitch of this show is amplified ... but I want to give it a chance because strangely I do like the male actors  of this show... the brothers and the actors who play them are quite easy on the eye... 

Am I totally looking forward to each episode everyday - nope! 

Do I think the main leads have crackling and amazing chemistry - nope! 
But yes, I think the story between the leads and the child has potential becos each of them by themselves are really good actors so together they need a chance... 

The writers need to get subtle and the pace is speedy but surprisingly not shoddy. 

I would be quite mad if the show went from this high pace to a drag fest then the writers don’t deserve a chance 

sumiko thumbnail

I am not happy with Rudraksha - he lacks a sense of timing so necessary for an actor

His father is too loud

Otherwise all in balance

But I have hope father will shout less though say the same and Rudraksha will focus on his rythem.

TheSkyIsPink thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumiko

yep totally agree with you on YHC