Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

23 Dec to 27 Dec - Episode Highlights

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello my lovely peeps *uru coming out of an imaginary cave* πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜† ok so after a much needed break I am back to light the πŸ’‘ again πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...without wasting any time ...let's start putting the lights on the episodes ...bear with me ...coz this is going to be longer .. pure week ka likhungi na ...

Ok so this week the major story development was kunal's birth secret being out ... one of the most important track of the show , and yes this secret is making a lot of changes in all the characters , bhai itna bada secret hai ..sab pe asar toh padega na ... mazze hi baat yeh hai ki ek week ho gaya but show mein abhi bhi ek hi din chal raha hai ...ek hi din mein kya kuch ho jaata hai yahan .......

1. Week starts with a painful confrontation between abinal , kunal asking questions that he didnt think he will have to ask anyday " kya Mason aapka bhai nahi hun?"  "Kya aap mujhe nanko nahi bulaoge?"  "Maa mujhe pyaar karti hai naa ,vo mujhe ghar se bahar toh nahi nikalegi na ?"  "Kya aap isiliye maa se ladte ho?" ...The fear of losing himself , his identity, his brother was very evident in kunal's eyes,  the vulnerabilities and fear being beautifully portrayed by ritvik arora  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and I can see why abir is giving him the extra care at the moment because he needs that , I can also see why abir didn't share the entire truth regarding meenu's blackmailing cuz this truth was very heavy on him , he tried to hurt himself , guess abir is waiting for the right time ( as usual πŸ˜†) ....anyways loved it when  an obedient little brother listened to abir's request of not telling anything to meenu and he exactly did the same, kunal who usually kept meenu's words on his priority list is not keeping his bhai's words on the top,  I can see a fine trajectory change here ...smooth and neat πŸ‘... I wonder what will kunal do when he gets to know that actually his pyaari maa used his birth secret as a weapon to break his brother πŸ˜ˆ m sure that day kunal will prove that actually he is the brother that abir deserves β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ loved all abinal scenes this week , two scenes that stand out were the slap one , and the other one when kunal steps in the house with abir ... first time after he gets to know the secret .

2. Can I say that kuhu is the most sane character ...I can't believe is she the same girl who used to blame others for her miseries has grown like anything now ...the change is incredible  right now she is playing multiple roles...mishti's sister , abir's bro and kunal's wife, Nanchak's sister .... she is the one who knows all the sides,   is in contact with all the 4 and trying to understand them all and also calmly trying to deal with all 4 of them , loved her when she took the initiative to have a talk with abir and thought he should know the entire situation,  I was a little surprised when kunal told her the truth that he isn't a rajvansh and she didn't react , also I was amazed kunal who actually always shows his deep vulnerable side only  to his bhai ( remember the scene when he says that he cant handle a second rejection after shwet , he will break )  , now the same kunal finds kuhu comfortable enough to share this side of his too πŸ˜³Speaks a lot about him that how he has emotionally grown towards kuhu now β€οΈβ€οΈlater on kuhu composed herself and tried to make kunal comfortable smiley9smiley9smiley9 that scene is my fav kuku scene... it was so so well done ...not only kunal accepted his mistakes and apologised  (still has a long way to go ) smiley36 But also kuhu took mishti's side and said that mishti wouldn't have said all this if kunal had not spiked nannu's drink ... I like this couple  ..."clear hai couple".... siddhi baat no bakwas.... kya unka divorce hone vala hai ???smiley2

3. Well pure week abir ko sone ka time nahi mila πŸ€£ Constantly yahan aw wahan bhaag raha hai bichara...first night he was with mishti in that magical forest...phir bohot mehnat ke baad pit se bahar aaye , phir hospital Gaye...hospital ke andar ghume fire πŸ˜† ...rajkot vapas aaye...nishti ko ballons bheje...garba kiya...atmosphere light ho hi raha tha ki kunal ka secret bahar aa gaya πŸ€£ Car se chase kiya ...kunal ko girne se bachaya....subh tak kunal ko samjha ta raha...ghar aaya...socha mishti se baat kar le ... mahs house gaya ...galat femi ka shikar Hua...drama ka overdose Hua...beech mein time nikal ke kunal ke liye noodles banaye ,market mein cycle se chakkar lagaya  yeh sab ho gaya iske baad thodi der aaram karne jhulle pe betha toh galti se mishti ka call aaya ...and we know usne kya suna  ....yeh dincharya leekhte leekhte main thak gayi lekin abir nai thak raha ...uska din abhi bhi chal hi raha hai πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ he actually needs a good sleep that's all ...lack of sleep is making him misinterpret mishti's words you see πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... abir mein lack of sleep ke wajah se patience bachi hi nahi hai puri conversation sunne ki ...πŸ˜†.

4. Toh mishti ko mila abir ka pendant and I think that pendant had some secret code may be πŸ˜† Otherwise by seeming that pendant how can she figure out that " abir ne mujhse break up Meenakshi aunty ke pressure mein aake kiya hoga  .." πŸ˜†....2 and 2 la 4 karne mein kuch zyada hi time laga diya chokri.... aur kaun apne garden mein khade ho ke zor zor se kunal ke baare mein batein karta hai πŸ˜† that too saying main kunal ko hamare beech nahi aane dungi...ek teer se 2 shikar ho Gaye πŸ€£ ek toh abir ko bura laga ki uske bhai ke baare mein aisa sab bola...upar "hamare"  beech mein hamare ka matlab  vo nishmish samajhta hai πŸ€£ when actually mishti ka " hamare" mishbir tha...karo beta aur attack karo ...πŸ˜† yeh tumhare attack ka hi natija hai ...mishti ko ek aur sign mili ...abir ke room mein vo origami birds dekh ke ...πŸ˜†.... I dont know that is it just a case of lazy writing or writers actually want to show how deep and serious and mishti's trust issues that time and again she needs assurance , well I do remember that she has issues ...you know she did take her time to trust abir and his love, even after seeing that painting she took her own time to accept that she loves abir,  she was coming over them , but the sudden break up has damaged the condition ,  abir has unknowingly made her very vulnerable πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ ... she needs to stop over fighting now ,  she is ending up hurting herself now , her priority should be clear things first not to make herself believe that abir loves her....on a lighter note I want to know ke mishti ka doctor kaun hai πŸ˜† I mean just a day back uske leg  pe itni lagi thi ki vo khade nahi ho paa rahi thi lekin aisi konsi treatment Hui ke vo itni fit n fine ho gayi aur next day mazze se cycle chala rahi hai πŸ€“πŸ˜†

5. Khichdi abhi ban hi rahi thi ki fresh tadka lagane nannu aa gaya πŸ˜† I mean I dont find anything wrong ... as a friend he has all the tights to stand for mishti and her respect ...infact even abir 1.0 kept a girl's self respect above anything...and I can also understand why he isn't that fond of abir ...because honestly usne sirf abir 2.0 ko dekha...usse malum hi nahi hai ki abir 1.0 kaun tha kaisa tha , voh apni jagah sahi hai ... toh nannu ne pyaar mein mi...... bola aisa πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sahi hai pyaar ka kya bharosa .... pyaar ka call kabhi bhi aa jaata hai duniya mein πŸ˜†...mazze ki baat yeh hai ki nannu mishti ke saath bachpan se reh raha hai...lekin usse pyaar hai yeh baat usse ab realise Hui πŸ˜†....  bhai jab serial ke title mein hi pyaar ho toh pyaar hona compulsory hota hai ... sadly ab isko channa mereya gaana padega coz mishbhr toh soulmates hai re 

6. Never thought aise din aayenge ki bolna padega ki varsha aur jas sahi hai πŸ˜† Varsha ki ek line mast thi " do logo ke beech special relation ho toh yeh matlab nahi ke pyaar hai "  and jas " mishti ab tak abir ko bhooli hi nahi hai " was bang on πŸ‘πŸ‘ .... 

7. This week I enjoyed BP scenes as well , the father daughter scene where he says that fathers don't retire was so wonderfully written and executed πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ actually I had tears... one more scene when he tricks nishant with that word association game πŸ˜† he surely knows how to handle his kids...feel sorry for him cuz his kids actually don't trust him enough  to share their confusions πŸ€”... 

8. Benba aur uska multi color eye shadow  aur kahal is week phir se dhoom macha rahi hai...neend mein bhi hoshiyar bete ki maa super hoshiyar hai πŸ€£...usko dream aaya ...she knew with kunal's truth being out , ab abir ko blackmail karne ka reason uske pass raha nahi , toh usne ab BP ko maidan mein laane ki koshish ki hai by saying " main saas ban ke dikha dungi " πŸ˜† jaise ki BP ko pata nahi tha πŸ˜† Well abir aur BP talking terms par nahi hai ab is baat ka dangerous faayda mil gaya hai benba ko πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... the funniest scene of the week was her monologue ...kya bolti hai unke khud bhi samajh aata hai kya ?? Mishti ki wajah se and Maine aaj tak jo bhi liya hai ..apne liye nahi apne parivaar ke liye kiya hai continues πŸ˜†

9. Do log bichare is khichdi mein bina kuch kiye hi phas gaye  hai...ek toh parul ...really feel bad for her , she got badly played by people who were smarter than her ...first her husband and then her bestie,  when she said " kunal mujhe maa kyun manega,  main toh gawar hun" ....and the other one is  ...chaa not kunal ...uska toh poetic justice ho gaya.... πŸ˜†  ...the person whom I feel really bad for is .....apna jugnu yaar πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Bichare ne itni mehnat se mishti tak ballons pahuchayeπŸ˜† uski photo abir ko dikhayi πŸ€£ aur vahi mishti ne uske kapde chori kar liye πŸ€£πŸ€£ Vo bhi itni thand mein ...πŸ˜† ...bamba se daant mili vo alag πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .... pyaar kare koi aur result bhugte aur koi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† not fair yaar not fair 

10. Is week yeh bhi pata chala ki mishbir over imagine kar lete hain ...situation itni khrab nahi hoti jitna voh soch lete hai ...

I mean dekho mishti imagined that abir would leave her if she shares the thing that she doubts on baba ...abir zyada se zyada usse fight karta ...lekin baad mein mishti ko samajhta .... cuz abir ne break up baba ke wajah se nahi kiya hai , usne kunal ki identity ko protect karne ke liye break up kiya tha ...if she would tried sharing her doubts and findings with abir then abir might have dealt with benba in a better way 

In the similar manner abir also imagined kunal being thrown out of the house and rvs standing like a statue .... but actually jab kunal ka secret bahar Hua toh aisa kuch Hua hi nahi ...more than benba being his mother kunal is more concerned about abir being his bhai πŸ˜³...rvs accepted kunal with open arms β€οΈ and benba couldn't do anything...side mein khade ho ke smile dene ke alawaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...

1% chance ki baat karne vale log apni life mein jab actually chance lene ka time aaya toh chance le nahi paaye.. hota hai hota hai ...aisa bhi hota hai ...even strong and optimistic people make mistakes and go through lows in their lives  ..😳 ...hame lagta hai ki sab perfect hai lekin life kab palti maar jaaye , pata nahi padta ...isiliye zaruat se zyada imagine na kare , zarurat se zyada logo ko granted bhi na le πŸ˜³

Overall the week was very interesting , some of the scenes were well executed, performances have always been top notch β€οΈbut it could have been much much better with better writing and editing on many levels ...

The unbreakable abinal bond 😘

The kajal with eye shadow on duty with 5 lakh ke sone ki matkiπŸ€ͺ

The father makes a decision 😱

The supporting friend who is also falling in love πŸ™

The helpless real mom πŸ˜₯

The understanding RVs πŸ’•

The misunderstanding mahs😷

The signs decoder chidiya πŸ’‘

The cool calm composed kuhu and her amazing kuhuness πŸ’ƒ

The massive change expected in satellite's trajectory 🀩

The forced misunderstanding drama continues....πŸ˜‘

Happy weekend β€οΈ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

First like.. First commentπŸ₯³πŸ€—..

Thank youπŸ€—.. Will read n updateπŸ˜ƒ

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

First like.. First commentπŸ₯³πŸ€—..

Thank youπŸ€—.. Will read n updateπŸ˜ƒ

Yeah congratulations πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Thanks to you cool πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

Actually ek sach bataun...weekly recap dekh ke laga ki episodes itne bhi bure nahi the πŸ˜†...I mean theek hai writing average hai lekin itna bhi bura nahi hai πŸ˜†

shiningways2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Hello my lovely peeps *uru coming out of an imaginary cave* πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜† ok so after a much needed break I am back to light the πŸ’‘ again πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...without wasting any time ...let's start putting the lights on the episodes ...bear with me ...coz this is going to be longer .. pure week ka likhungi na ...

Ok so this week the major story development was kunal's birth secret being out ... one of the most important track of the show , and yes this secret is making a lot of changes in all the characters , bhai itna bada secret hai ..sab pe asar toh padega na ... mazze hi baat yeh hai ki ek week ho gaya but show mein abhi bhi ek hi din chal raha hai ...ek hi din mein kya kuch ho jaata hai yahan .......

1. Week starts with a painful confrontation between abinal , kunal asking questions that he didnt think he will have to ask anyday " kya Mason aapka bhai nahi hun?"  "Kya aap mujhe nanko nahi bulaoge?"  "Maa mujhe pyaar karti hai naa ,vo mujhe ghar se bahar toh nahi nikalegi na ?"  "Kya aap isiliye maa se ladte ho?" ...The fear of losing himself , his identity, his brother was very evident in kunal's eyes,  the vulnerabilities and fear being beautifully portrayed by ritvik arora  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and I can see why abir is giving him the extra care at the moment because he needs that , I can also see why abir didn't share the entire truth regarding meenu's blackmailing cuz this truth was very heavy on him , he tried to hurt himself , guess abir is waiting for the right time ( as usual πŸ˜†) ..

The most honest,justified,sensible review.Finally somebody understood that it was the need of the time.Kunal really needed someone by his side all the time after this shock of his life and It could have been none other than AbirYes Kuhu will help him accepting the truth because she also faced that situation.Again many had complaints like why Abir said meenu loves us so much blah blah and while I watched the epi I felt toote hue ko aur kitna torta Blackmailing wali sachai bata kr.Had Kunal got to know that truth then not only his identity but also his whole life would have  become a question mark.

..anyways loved it when  an obedient little brother listened to abir's request of not telling anything to meenu and he exactly did the same, kunal who usually kept meenu's words on his priority list is not keeping his bhai's words on the top,  I can see a fine trajectory change here ...smooth and neat πŸ‘... I wonder what will kunal do when he gets to know that actually his pyaari maa used his birth secret as a weapon to break his brother πŸ˜ˆ m sure that day kunal will prove that actually he is the brother that abir deserves β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

The way Nannu took U turn it is bound to happen.Kunal is going to play a major role in Mishbir marriage(Patch up vo khud he karein to better hai)

loved all abinal scenes this week , two scenes that stand out were the slap one , and the other one when kunal steps in the house with abir ... first time after he gets to know the secret .

2. Can I say that kuhu is the most sane character 

Indeed,from the divorce epispde itself,kuhu turned put to be the most mature and sensible character.Not only that,for a change this time she is observing things too.She is not blindly blaming Mishti.She is observing  NishMish as well as Mishbir.She can sense Mishti hasn't moved on.

...I can't believe is she the same girl who used to blame others for her miseries has grown like anything now ...the change is incredible  right now she is playing multiple roles...mishti's sister , abir's bro and kunal's wife, Nanchak's sister .... she is the one who knows all the sides,   is in contact with all the 4 and trying to understand them all and also calmly trying to deal with all 4 of them , loved her when she took the initiative to have a talk with abir and thought he should know the entire situation,  I was a little surprised when kunal told her the truth that he isn't a rajvansh and she didn't react , also I was amazed kunal who actually always shows his deep vulnerable side only  to his bhai ( remember the scene when he says that he cant handle a second rejection after shwet , he will break )  , now the same kunal finds kuhu comfortable enough to share this side of his too πŸ˜³Speaks a lot about him that how he has emotionally grown towards kuhu now β€οΈβ€οΈlater on kuhu composed herself and tried to make kunal comfortable smiley9smiley9smiley9 that scene is my fav kuku scene... it was so so well done ...not only kunal accepted his mistakes and apologised  (still has a long way to go ) smiley36 But also kuhu took mishti's side and said that mishti wouldn't have said all this if kunal had not spiked nannu's drink ... I like this couple  ..."clear hai couple".... siddhi baat no bakwas.... kya unka divorce hone vala hai ???smiley2

3. Well pure week abir ko sone ka time nahi mila πŸ€£ Constantly yahan aw wahan bhaag raha hai bichara...first night he was with mishti in that magical forest...phir bohot mehnat ke baad pit se bahar aaye , phir hospital Gaye...hospital ke andar ghume fire πŸ˜† ...rajkot vapas aaye...nishti ko ballons bheje...garba kiya...atmosphere light ho hi raha tha ki kunal ka secret bahar aa gaya πŸ€£ Car se chase kiya ...kunal ko girne se bachaya....subh tak kunal ko samjha ta raha...ghar aaya...socha mishti se baat kar le ... mahs house gaya ...galat femi ka shikar Hua...drama ka overdose Hua...beech mein time nikal ke kunal ke liye noodles banaye ,market mein cycle se chakkar lagaya  yeh sab ho gaya iske baad thodi der aaram karne jhulle pe betha toh galti se mishti ka call aaya ...and we know usne kya suna  ....yeh dincharya leekhte leekhte main thak gayi lekin abir nai thak raha 

Use fir se Mishti se milna hai Market me..ye kehne ko ki hum past theinsmiley37Itna time waste kr market aate hain isse acha shanti se call ya chat kr leteπŸ˜–

...uska din abhi bhi chal hi raha hai πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ he actually needs a good sleep that's all ...lack of sleep is making him misinterpret mishti's words you see πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... abir mein lack of sleep ke wajah se patience bachi hi nahi hai puri conversation sunne ki ...πŸ˜†.

4. Toh mishti ko mila abir ka pendant and I think that pendant had some secret code may be πŸ˜† Otherwise by seeming that pendant how can she figure out that " abir ne mujhse break up Meenakshi aunty ke pressure mein aake kiya hoga  .." πŸ˜†....2 and 2 la 4 karne mein kuch zyada hi time laga diya chokri.... aur kaun apne garden mein khade ho ke zor zor se kunal ke baare mein batein karta hai πŸ˜† that too saying main kunal ko hamare beech nahi aane dungi...ek teer se 2 shikar ho Gaye πŸ€£ ek toh abir ko bura laga ki uske bhai ke baare mein aisa sab bola...upar "hamare"  beech mein hamare ka matlab  vo nishmish samajhta hai πŸ€£ when actually mishti ka " hamare" mishbir tha...karo beta aur attack karo ...πŸ˜† yeh tumhare attack ka hi natija hai ...mishti ko ek aur sign mili ...abir ke room mein vo origami birds dekh ke ...πŸ˜†.... I dont know that is it just a case of lazy writing or writers actually want to show how deep and serious and mishti's trust issues that time and again she needs assurance , well I do remember that she has issues ...

Abir offsite pe aaya-Abir aaj v mujhse pyaar krta hai.

Abir ne mere liye apne bhai pe chillaya-Abir aaj v mujhse pyaar krta hai

Abir jealous hua-Abir aaj v mujhse pyaar krta hai

Abir dhundhne aaya-Abir aaj v mujhse pyaar krta hai

Abir usse sach batane aaya-Abir aaj v mujhse pyaar krta hai

Abir market aaya-Abir aaj v mujhse pyaar krta hai

Abir k paas pendant hai-Abir aaj v mujhse pyaar krta hai

Abir ne Mishti ki cheezen sambhal kr rkhi-Abir aaj v mujhse pyaar krta hai

Abir ne bahut din se yahi shirt peheni hai-Abir aaj v mujhse pyaar krta hai

Abir ne ni nahi nahaya-Abir aaj v mujhse pyaar krta hai

Abir saans le rha hai-Abir aaj v mujhse pyaar krta hai

Abir kuch v kre-

Abir aaj v mujhse pyaar krta hai

Can writers use their creativity plzzzzz

you know she did take her time to trust abir and his love, even after seeing that painting she took her own time to accept that she loves abir,  she was coming over them , but the sudden break up has damaged the condition ,  abir has unknowingly made her very vulnerable πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ ... she needs to stop over fighting now ,  she is ending up hurting herself now , her priority should be clear things first not to make herself believe that abir loves her....on a lighter note I want to know ke mishti ka doctor kaun hai πŸ˜† I mean just a day back uske leg  pe itni lagi thi ki vo khade nahi ho paa rahi thi lekin aisi konsi treatment Hui ke vo itni fit n fine ho gayi aur next day mazze se cycle chala rahi hai πŸ€“πŸ˜†

5. Khichdi abhi ban hi rahi thi ki fresh tadka lagane nannu aa gaya πŸ˜† I mean I dont find anything wrong ... as a friend he has all the tights to stand for mishti and her respect ...infact even abir 1.0 kept a girl's self respect above anything...and I can also understand why he isn't that fond of abir ...because honestly usne sirf abir 2.0 ko dekha...usse malum hi nahi hai ki abir 1.0 kaun tha kaisa tha , voh apni jagah sahi hai ... toh nannu ne pyaar mein mi...... bola aisa πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sahi hai pyaar ka kya bharosa .... pyaar ka call kabhi bhi aa jaata hai duniya mein πŸ˜†...mazze ki baat yeh hai ki nannu mishti ke saath bachpan se reh raha hai...lekin usse pyaar hai yeh baat usse ab realise Hui πŸ˜†....  bhai jab serial ke title mein hi pyaar ho toh pyaar hona compulsory hota hai ... sadly ab isko channa mereya gaana padega coz mishbhr toh soulmates hai re 

Sajan ji ghar aaye v gaa skta

6. Never thought aise din aayenge ki bolna padega ki varsha aur jas sahi hai πŸ˜† Varsha ki ek line mast thi " do logo ke beech special relation ho toh yeh matlab nahi ke pyaar hai "  and jas " mishti ab tak abir ko bhooli hi nahi hai " was bang on πŸ‘πŸ‘ .... 

And one thing that makers didn't forget that Jas is not that fond of Mishti.Thank God for that.

7. This week I enjoyed BP scenes as well , the father daughter scene where he says that fathers don't retire was so wonderfully written and executed πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ actually I had tears... one more scene when he tricks nishant with that word association game πŸ˜† he surely knows how to handle his kids...feel sorry for him cuz his kids actually don't trust him enough  to share their confusions πŸ€”... 

He was actually speechless during whole kajrare naina doing her jaap.I was wondering why?smiley24

8. Benba aur uska multi color eye shadow  aur kahal is week phir se dhoom macha rahi hai...neend mein bhi hoshiyar bete ki maa super hoshiyar hai πŸ€£...usko dream aaya ...she knew with kunal's truth being out , ab abir ko blackmail karne ka reason uske pass raha nahi , toh usne ab BP ko maidan mein laane ki koshish ki hai by saying " main saas ban ke dikha dungi " πŸ˜† jaise ki BP ko pata nahi tha πŸ˜† Well abir aur BP talking terms par nahi hai ab is baat ka dangerous faayda mil gaya hai benba ko πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... the funniest scene of the week was her monologue ...kya bolti hai unke khud bhi samajh aata hai kya ?? Mishti ki wajah se and Maine aaj tak jo bhi liya hai ..apne liye nahi apne parivaar ke liye kiya hai continues πŸ˜†

smiley37smiley37

9. Do log bichare is khichdi mein bina kuch kiye hi phas gaye  hai...ek toh parul ...really feel bad for her , she got badly played by people who were smarter than her ...first her husband and then her bestie,  when she said " kunal mujhe maa kyun manega,  main toh gawar hun" ....and the other one is  ...chaa not kunal ...uska toh poetic justice ho gaya.... πŸ˜†  ...the person whom I feel really bad for is .....apna jugnu yaar πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Bichare ne itni mehnat se mishti tak ballons pahuchayeπŸ˜† uski photo abir ko dikhayi πŸ€£ aur vahi mishti ne uske kapde chori kar liye πŸ€£πŸ€£ Vo bhi itni thand mein ...πŸ˜† ...bamba se daant mili vo alag πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .... pyaar kare koi aur result bhugte aur koi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† not fair yaar not fair 

10. Is week yeh bhi pata chala ki mishbir over imagine kar lete hain ...situation itni khrab nahi hoti jitna voh soch lete hai ...

I mean dekho mishti imagined that abir would leave her if she shares the thing that she doubts on baba ...abir zyada se zyada usse fight karta ...lekin baad mein mishti ko samajhta .... cuz abir ne break up baba ke wajah se nahi kiya hai , usne kunal ki identity ko protect karne ke liye break up kiya tha ...if she would tried sharing her doubts and findings with abir then abir might have dealt with benba in a better way 

In the similar manner abir also imagined kunal being thrown out of the house and rvs standing like a statue ...

Ome thing that I understood is that Kajrare naina wasn't capable pf revealing the truth of Kunal.

. but actually jab kunal ka secret bahar Hua toh aisa kuch Hua hi nahi ...more than benba being his mother kunal is more concerned about abir being his bhai πŸ˜³...rvs accepted kunal with open arms β€οΈ and benba couldn't do anything...side mein khade ho ke smile dene ke alawaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...

1% chance ki baat karne vale log apni life mein jab actually chance lene ka time aaya toh chance le nahi paaye.. hota hai hota hai ...aisa bhi hota hai ...even strong and optimistic people make mistakes and go through lows in their lives  ..😳 ...hame lagta hai ki sab perfect hai lekin life kab palti maar jaaye , pata nahi padta ...isiliye zaruat se zyada imagine na kare , zarurat se zyada logo ko granted bhi na le πŸ˜³

Overall the week was very interesting , some of the scenes were well executed, performances have always been top notch β€οΈbut it could have been much much better with better writing and editing on many levels ...

The unbreakable abinal bond 😘

The kajal with eye shadow on duty with 5 lakh ke sone ki matkiπŸ€ͺ

The father makes a decision 😱

The supporting friend who is also falling in love πŸ™

The helpless real mom πŸ˜₯

The understanding RVs πŸ’•

The misunderstanding mahs😷

The signs decoder chidiya πŸ’‘

The cool calm composed kuhu and her amazing kuhuness πŸ’ƒ

The massive change expected in satellite's trajectory 🀩

The forced misunderstanding drama continues....πŸ˜‘

Happy weekend β€οΈ

lovelycolour thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks uru I was waiting for your analysis every day but there was so negative in show I thought you will not discuss the show but I am happy with your take on the show . Really if nannu had seen abir 1.0 he would have supported them.

iamthat2019 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Awesome highlights uru. Every analysis was bang onπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

No matter what khichdi these guys are cooking but my only problem is the basic essence of their relationship has been compromised. I don't know how will they look into each other's eyes when they finally reconcile as all the promises they had done have been badly ruined.     All the aspects of a long lasting relationship which needs a foundation of trust and understanding has been compromised.   So much so that the guy who handled her with kidgloves has actually shown his aggressive side to her.   I don't think even after they reconcile they should immediately get married because these guys really need to work on the communication between them.   Otherwise this could be just the starting of their problems.   Also I feel going forward they should seriously think about Meenu's role in their lives as she will never let them live peacefully.   If everything goes well and Bp allows them finally to get married,Mishti should not start her raag of staying with family and all that jazz.  And it's high time Abir takes the lead as seeing Mishtis recent escapades,she's actually someone who cannot be made the captain of the ship as she is always up to some stupid mischief or the other. 

Onyourface thumbnail

The most honest,justified,sensible review.Finally somebody understood that it was the need of the time.Kunal really needed someone by his side all the time after this shock of his life and It could have been none other than AbirYes Kuhu will help him accepting the truth because she also faced that situation.Again many had complaints like why Abir said meenu loves us so much blah blah and while I watched the epi I felt toote hue ko aur kitna torta Blackmailing wali sachai bata kr.Had Kunal got to know that truth then not only his identity but also his whole life would have  become a question mark.

Thank you β€οΈ

Bold-  absolutely correct yaar ...words πŸ‘... I dont find anything wrong in abir if he stands by his brother ...  aur  vaise bhi makers ne smartly is blackmail baat ko chupa ke rakha hai...more drama in future πŸ˜†

The way Nannu took U turn it is bound to happen.Kunal is going to play a major role in Mishbir marriage(Patch up vo khud he karein to better hai)

Bole toh kunal ke shine karne ka time aa rela hai babaπŸ₯³

Indeed,from the divorce epispde itself,kuhu turned put to be the most mature and sensible character.Not only that,for a change this time she is observing things too.She is not blindly blaming Mishti.She is observing  NishMish as well as Mishbir.She can sense Mishti hasn't moved on.

I am amazed to see her character growth ...πŸ‘...after abir she is my fav character now ...❀️

Use fir se Mishti se milna hai Market me..ye kehne ko ki hum past theinsmiley37Itna time waste kr market aate hain isse acha shanti se call ya chat kr leteπŸ˜–

Samjha karo  ..2 days se soye nahi ho ...rv house mein rehte ho ...brain dead ho hi jaata hai ek point ke baad πŸ˜†

Abir offsite pe aaya-Abir aaj v mujhse pyaar krta hai.

Abir ne mere liye apne bhai pe chillaya-Abir aaj v mujhse pyaar krta hai

Abir jealous hua-Abir aaj v mujhse pyaar krta hai

Abir dhundhne aaya-Abir aaj v mujhse pyaar krta hai

Abir usse sach batane aaya-Abir aaj v mujhse pyaar krta hai

Abir market aaya-Abir aaj v mujhse pyaar krta hai

Abir k paas pendant hai-Abir aaj v mujhse pyaar krta hai

Abir ne Mishti ki cheezen sambhal kr rkhi-Abir aaj v mujhse pyaar krta hai

Abir ne bahut din se yahi shirt peheni hai-Abir aaj v mujhse pyaar krta hai

Abir ne ni nahi nahaya-Abir aaj v mujhse pyaar krta hai

Abir saans le rha hai-Abir aaj v mujhse pyaar krta hai

Abir kuch v kre-

Abir aaj v mujhse pyaar krta hai

Can writers use their creativity plzzzzz

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....too many assurances here πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ I dont know what to say. ...Abir nahaya nahi hai ...vo mujhse pyaar karta hai ....too good πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Sajan ji ghar aaye v gaa skta

Yeh hi hoga ...lekin iske baad channa mereya πŸ˜†

And one thing that makers didn't forget that Jas is not that fond of Mishti.Thank God for that.

Big mercies πŸ₯³

He was actually speechless during whole kajrare naina doing her jaap.I was wondering why?smiley24

He was like ab kya bole kajal aunty koπŸ˜† Bolna bekar hai 

Ome thing that I understood is that Kajrare naina wasn't capable pf revealing the truth of Kunal.

True yaar πŸ˜† Aur reveal karti toh bhi itna khatarnak nahi hota jitna abir imagine kar raha tha πŸ˜†

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovelycolour

Thanks uru I was waiting for your analysis every day but there was so negative in show I thought you will not discuss the show but I am happy with your take on the show . Really if nannu had seen abir 1.0 he would have supported them.

Hey πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I purposely took a break for the week πŸ˜† guess was tired of judging and reviewing every day πŸ˜³... guess too much judging every day every scene and every dialogue is stressful πŸ˜†

Haan yaar nannu dosent know the real abir ...ue has only seen the rude and arrogant side of abir... otherwise he would have definitely supported abir 

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: iamthat2019

Awesome highlights uru. Every analysis was bang onπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

No matter what khichdi these guys are cooking but my only problem is the basic essence of their relationship has been compromised. I don't know how will they look into each other's eyes when they finally reconcile as all the promises they had done have been badly ruined.     All the aspects of a long lasting relationship which needs a foundation of trust and understanding has been compromised.   So much so that the guy who handled her with kidgloves has actually shown his aggressive side to her.   I don't think even after they reconcile they should immediately get married because these guys really need to work on the communication between them.   Otherwise this could be just the starting of their problems.   Also I feel going forward they should seriously think about Meenu's role in their lives as she will never let them live peacefully.   If everything goes well and Bp allows them finally to get married,Mishti should not start her raag of staying with family and all that jazz.  And it's high time Abir takes the lead as seeing Mishtis recent escapades,she's actually someone who cannot be made the captain of the ship as she is always up to some stupid mischief or the other. 

Bold -  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ words dear words 

I also dont want any instant patch up ...mishbir have some deep individual and couple issues yes there are others have tried to create misunderstandings but the main villain in their love story is their communication...they need to work on this...it has become the need of the hour now. 

True mishti shouldn't be the decision maker ... her intentions are pure no doubt...but she cant take the command  for sure ... I find kuhu much much more sensible that ways now 

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Frankly abir ko Dekh k I missed my sis so damn much....my sis cares for me exactly the same way.....   Usko sach me ni dikhta when it comes to me.....poor abir and my sis.....πŸ€—πŸ€—

Very natural about ki priority Kunal hai...... Is samay saala Kisi ki blame ni Kar sakte......

Yahi to panga hai........

Kuhu ki progress Dekh k even m happy...she seems quite settled in herself......to baatei b Achi Kar rahi hai.....