Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Message to rajan shahi and fans

neelie thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Anyone plz let me know the official page of yrkhh because I want to write a letter to director and writer that they are spoiling the kaira love story. 1000 episode they completed successfully just bcoz of fans. But now they don't value us. We don't want vedika pankhuri awasthy can stay in the show in negative character. But we want only kaira and their journey. Abhi toh kaira 5 years alag the. Aur 6 month hua hai they not even stay in one room. Not able to share their emotions. 

Feeling bad we fans watch this show every day so to increase the trp but directors has no feeling for us. 

I'm stopped watching serial from today onwards until I see kaira together. 

If they show vedika kartik story then the show will lose its charm. 

Wat about kairav he is the chavi of his parents. He want them together. Will he do something.

Hope the track goes on correct path .

Good bye guyz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sur89 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: neelie

Anyone plz let me know the official page of yrkhh because I want to write a letter to director and writer that they are spoiling the kaira love story. 1000 episode they completed successfully just bcoz of fans. But now they don't value us. We don't want vedika pankhuri awasthy can stay in the show in negative character. But we want only kaira and their journey. Abhi toh kaira 5 years alag the. Aur 6 month hua hai they not even stay in one room. Not able to share their emotions. 

Feeling bad we fans watch this show every day so to increase the trp but directors has no feeling for us. 

I'm stopped watching serial from today onwards until I see kaira together. 

If they show vedika kartik story then the show will lose its charm. 

Wat about kairav he is the chavi of his parents. He want them together. Will he do something.

Hope the track goes on correct path .

Good bye guyz

I dont think they have any official page of show but they have a page of their PH, directors kut productions and also the producer and writer are on instagram. 

The show has already lost its legacy and charm , kaira has become the saddest love story of ITV now. 7 years separation in 11 years of relationship, two divorces,lost first born, couldn’t be together for their child birth, had to bear the life threatening ailment of second child, now one is officially married to someone else without any logical reason. They ruined the character arcs of both Kartik and Naira and intensionaly destroyed Kaira for the viewers. 

Nicoletanshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

You can write the letter to directorscut page on instragram or write a message to bhavna vyas on instagram . She reads and replies to the messages if you are formal and polite in the message.