AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

First of all, belated Christmas wishes and advance new year wishes! Happy new year y'all! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’›

Am really busy right now cause 

downtime with friends and family so the show is the last thing on my mind and didn't watch since Tuesday and don't plan to till new years (if ever). But boy o boy,my Insta explore page all of a sudden gave me a surprise with the precap ๐Ÿ˜† Just now. Completely out of the blue. LOL. My curiosity got the best of me and I saw some more and then I realized I have seen enough ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

What an absolute,absolute fall for the show. And what a ridiculous and disgraceful fall for the FL.

From the start, I have maintained that for me nothing is worse that two guys fighting for a girl as some possession between them. Done to death on ITV and here we go again.

Roshni has had the worst character graph. Strong to Getting abused-Slightly empowered-Rudderless-Pawn between two brothers.

Aman on the other hand has had quite the character development.Sensitive- Prejudiced- abusive- Redeemed-Understanding. 

You can just see how the writers have lost the plot with Roshni. No character consistencies. The Ayaana bit has been reduced to someone randomly attacking with clips and nothing else. Like I understand Roshni is now under major mind control and is not responsible for attacking Aman in the manner she has- she's like a weapon to Kabir but the point is not even the attack. But the principle of Ayaana being used as a weapon by the Sifriti Jinn who she defeated 8000 years ago. Here's hoping the precap is a ruse and Ayaana isnt actually hurting him. 

The first time she did,she had every right to cause he literally kidnapped her and it was a defence but to use her as a weapon now.. stop this melodrama -____- We didn't get a sorry from Aman when the Beast took over and hurt her but damn, Roshni should come with a warning and apology stuck on her head and just get rid of this stupid Ayaana thing altogether if she can be mind controlled so easily and hurt people around her. What's even the point of her being Ayaana -___-

This show is just ruined lol. Whatever they made outta 50 episodes they kinda undid all that past two weeks. 

They ruined a perfectly amazing character like Kabir and his SJ persona just by making him creepy enough to go after his sister in law. Eww. The way this character had potential. He could have been such an addition to the family but alas. ๐Ÿ˜†

The show is a huge fail just fairy-tale wise. Fairytales are supposed to rely on the relationship between the protagonists but here the bond is not strong enough. This actually harks back to my original issue of the show : ML falling for this FL because of sacrifice and dying. Any bond formed outta that is fickle,superficial and cannot hold the show steady for me am afraid. 

The most important part of any love story is the journey of the two characters and the various stages of love they go through to form that bond. Aman and Roshni really never had much to fall back on and last two weeks have shown us that. 

Are these two even compatible ๐Ÿ˜† 

Anyway, am afraid this show has fallen in the ITV crap list now. 

The marriage will definitely not happen. Cause there is no going back from that and apparently a happy occasion in coming up. 

In the last one atleast when Roshni was forced physically,atleast she had a free will. Here toh Roshni 2.0 is under a spell and zero free will. No consent. Is Kabir even marrying her or a robot who knows ๐Ÿ˜† 

I have a feeling Roshni 2.0 is pretending to save everybody else another massacre. But if that's true then she's hurting Aman like that intentionally? That's sick and nothing justifies that. This coupled with her trying to almost stab Aman in the face on LCR ๐Ÿ˜† tells me we have a problem. We need a Roshni-how-about-you-dont-try-to-kill-Aman Intervention. She can come up with all the sorrys in the world but seriously,if this is the case and she's pretending then she really needs to find something beyond an apology because good lord,at this rate you will kill our newly redeemed and infinitely cute male lead

Stay away from him, Terminator Ayaana ๐Ÿ™…

And I have to. JUST HAVE TO talk about the funniest clip I have seen LOL. Did they really make Kabir be Roshni and hug Aman like that  ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ Really?! Being your own sister in law and hugging your brother who is romantically hugging you btw ๐Ÿ˜‚  IF THATS NOT WEIRD TO THE WRITERS LOL IDK WHAT IS. 

Jokes aside,I cannot believe out of all the tracks in the world we could have had after LCR this is the one we had to see. The one where the woman is the plaything to take consent away from and an object to ping-pong amonsgt a set of men. Like she has no other value than being a possession to them. Thats her role in the serial now. 

I really really wish and hope ITV would someday see the FL as more than that. An actual string FL who is consistent and 'magical' enough to have enough power to ward through possession bs. 

Thanks Gul for being consistent about ruining your own shows. ๐Ÿ˜† You have succeeded in mocking everything : our brains, expectations of logic and actual script, the institution of marriage and importance of consent,DAMNED CONNECTION ๐Ÿคฃ  and no,no amount of silly magic can turn this around. Atleast not for me.

Anyway,have a great new year's everyone! Have fun! See you on the other side :D

Edited by AllThatCritique - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I dnt know wat to say.... Am very disappointed with this track....  Am seeing many are still +ve and having hopes about the upcoming... keeping ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž hope something good happens.... 

Hope writer 'll be back on track and tell us a meaningful things about the happenings....

Lavanya......

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Donโ€™t know if marriage will happen bcz we canโ€™t predict whatโ€™s goin on In gul mind even if roshni is acting I donโ€™t think she need to hurt aman like that hmmmm any way I think couple more days the serial will be lil weird

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Was looking forward to read your take on the recent happenings๐Ÿ˜‰.

When I saw the precap..that was what came in my mind too..gosh what we feared is exactly happening. 

Gul...you disappointed us big time,AS USUAL!

And completely agree ..this ayaana angle has become so pointless and nasty ..better take that off and make roshni (who at this point is quite irredeemable) a normal human being.

P.S if roshni utters the word CONNECTION one more time๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ™„.

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Welcome ATC, and Merry Christmas ๐ŸŽ„ a belated one lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ hope you had a nice one? 

Regarding the show, I am beyond disappointed and Roshni they have ruined that character for me at least. Since she is back all she has done is:

1. Loud, shrill, and plain rude - I do get the control but even then it wasnโ€™t the old roshni who was chirpy and bit ditzy and nice.

2. She uses her clips like fidget spinners and itโ€™s not fun to watch.

3. Her memory has come and gone daily and she has been controlled almost daily as well. 
4. Been made a pawn between two brothers and now getting married when she is already married.

5. Literally no character growth - she is a robot with creepbir and those little glimpses of OG roshni were good but not lasting.

6. No development of a decent love story. Right now she doesnโ€™t even know that aman likes her and worse is old roshni doesnโ€™t remember new things.

7. In all this the story has not moved one bit.

I now donโ€™t care for any brother bonding - creepbir lost that for me and frankly this track is too disgusting. Also, like Madhura said maybe a redemption for roshni given she has taken abusing Aman now?

PS hope you have a great new year ๐Ÿ˜Š 

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

P.S if roshni utters the word CONNECTION one more time๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ™„.

This me too - she better shut up and never ever use the word CONNECTION ever again ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก she made us all listen to that almost every speech of her and now NADA! ZIP! NOTHING!!!! The great warrior princess Ayana gets controlled like a $2 toy and I have had it with her and her CONNECTION drama!!!

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibha28

Welcome ATC, and Merry Christmas ๐ŸŽ„ a belated one lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ hope you had a nice one? 

Regarding the show, I am beyond disappointed and Roshni they have ruined that character for me at least. Since she is back all she has done is:

1. Loud, shrill, and plain rude - I do get the control but even then it wasnโ€™t the old roshni who was chirpy and bit ditzy and nice.

2. She uses her clips like fidget spinners and itโ€™s not fun to watch.

3. Her memory has come and gone daily and she has been controlled almost daily as well. 
4. Been made a pawn between two brothers and now getting married when she is already married.

5. Literally no character growth - she is a robot with creepbir and those little glimpses of OG roshni were good but not lasting.

6. No development of a decent love story. Right now she doesnโ€™t even know that aman likes her and worse is old roshni doesnโ€™t remember new things.

7. In all this the story has not moved one bit.

I now donโ€™t care for any brother bonding - creepbir lost that for me and frankly this track is too disgusting. Also, like Madhura said maybe a redemption for roshni given she has taken abusing Aman now?

PS hope you have a great new year ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Vibha, how is Roshni abusing Aman? She is not even Roshni though. Kabir is controlling her I believe. Kabir should be the one apologizing. Did something else happen since I didnt really see this week's episode? Is the one hurting Aman the OG Roshni by her own volition? :| 

If Roshni has no free will and is constantly being manipulated,is that really her fault? Now if this is all her plan and she intentionally hurts him, then yes definitely the  physical violence has to be acknowledged and redeemed. That Roshni is definitely abusing him.

But she's literally being used as weapon as,her actions are part of the brain violation. I do believe they are making a mockery of Ayaana and Roshni as Ayaana is dangerous as anybody can control and use her. There should be a warning sign on her. But Aman knows this Roshni isnt his Roshni. Might as well be someone else. 

So, I dont agree that Roshni is abusing Aman. Kabir is abusing Roshni to abuse Aman. But if youre talking feeling guilty for hurting Aman, then yeah she would i guess. Probably apologize too that she didnt know that she was doing it. But Aman knows better. 

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Vibha, how is Roshni abusing Aman? She is not even Roshni though. Kabir is controlling her I believe. Kabir should be the one apologizing. Did something else happen since I didnt really see this week's episode? Is the one hurting Aman the OG Roshni by her own volition? :| 

If Roshni has no free will and is constantly being manipulated,is that really her fault? Now if this is all her plan and she intentionally hurts him, then yes definitely the  physical violence has to be acknowledged and redeemed. That Roshni is definitely abusing him.

But she's literally being used as weapon as,her actions are part of the brain violation. I do believe they are making a mockery of Ayaana and Roshni as Ayaana is dangerous as anybody can control and use her. There should be a warning sign on her. But Aman knows this Roshni isnt his Roshni. Might as well be someone else. 

So, I dont agree that Roshni is abusing Aman. Kabir is abusing Roshni to abuse Aman. But if youre talking feeling guilty for hurting Aman, then yeah she would i guess. Probably apologize too that she didnt know that she was doing it. But Aman knows better. 

I know that OG Roshni would never hurt Aman deliberately, she did it on LCR but that was to save him. I donโ€™t think Kabir is asking her to hurt Aman. As you said she feels threatened and her Ayana mode comes in aka the time Aman took her to CK. This time he wants to stop her marriage - but even the she has that jinn so why does she brings out her clips without any discretion? If itโ€™s OG roshni and her plan then I can understand because I know her plans sadly arenโ€™t very thought about but I really am not liking this mind control like this.

What is the point of being Ayana when she is getting controlled so easily? Just make her a normal human and I will buy that. Also, I am not understanding the point of this double marriage track? Like you said Aman knows she is not the real roshni hasnโ€™t been one since she is back so why this drama? 

Sadly, this show has gone into the crap category for me too - since the LCR all we have seen is stupid plots and specially since roshni came back. Jinn saw his own sister in law wet and wants her - thatโ€™s just gross and now marriage of a married woman. Why ITV why? Gul succeed in ruining her own show as usual - fairly take love story with no love lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

I doubt she is guilty though as she looked and gave very weird expressions when jinn was talking - or maybe I am not reading her well?