Beyhadh 2

Beyhadh2 LIVE Updates 27 Dec 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Epi 20 

Show begins with Rudra at Ruan office calling Manas when Maya catches him in the act .... she reveals Manas will never call ..

Rudra feels guilty as Maya glares at him repeating the words of Manas ......Rudy makes excuses ..but she accuses him of freshening her wounds .. they have argument .. maya  was avoiding facts ..she was helpless .. why Nandini  had to go to outsiders for help 

Maya states Nandini would not be able to  accept facts ... that her husband n son were dead  ....444 

Rudy is shocked .. he recollects how he had asked if this number was spl 

Big  man’s big car’s big tyres destroyed her life ..maya lost everything .

Maya lied to her mom that dad n bro went off to US ..she knew mom could not accept it .. she secluded her mom in a closed environment protecting her from outsiders n society ...to shield her from truth .

Maya leaves ..Ananya asks if  Maya had come to fight with him again . Rudy regrets his actions 

Maya reaches home n she hears the same recorded message of Manas .. Rajiv asks if Rudra was told the same story n he believed her so easily .

Maya says she has come to know Rudra so well ..he understood others pain as he himself was suffering n fighting pain from his past 

Maya calls Rishi n lies she was feeling unwell ..Rishi rushes to check on sick maya .. Rajiv is surprised ....

Maya has no remorse after lying to both the brothers ..she explains to herself n derives pleasure ..

Rishi meets his friend Vicky who asks him to join him at club .. Rishi makes an excuse that his GF was ill he needed to see her 

Vicky asks him to enjoy first ..his GF was adking for too much attention ...was misusing him .. 

Rishi gets furious n grabs him by his collar n is about to bash him n warns him never again to talk of his GF in poor light 

Vicky is shocked .

Ananya gets Rudy out to enjoy ice cream ,,but he is lost in thoughts of Maya n regretting his actions .

Ananya teases... was he in love with Maya ?? She was not his GF .. why was he always thinking of her ?? They have nok jhok ..

Rishi comes to see maya in her bedroom ..he showers her with concern n persuades her to eat something .. she asks him if he promised he would never leave her ...Maya remembers FBs from past where her ex lover had made similar promises .

Maya holds his hand n feels assured he would never her ..

Rishi gets encouraged n tries to kiss her ...

As he gets closer n closer Maya gets alarmed n past events make her revolt against the male coming closer to her 

She violently pushes him away n slaps him hard

He  revolts 

Rishi then shouts at her ..she hated him touching her ..she disliked him kissing her .. she didn’t like him hugging her ..if she had so many problems with him why the hell was she insisting on marrying him ?? They were dating .,they were going to marry so he surely had rights to kiss her !! What was wrong with that ??

Maya realises he was right n she over reacted ...🍾🍾.she pours whiskey all around her bed  n sets it on fire ...she  tells Rishi that this was the burning feeling she got when any  guy came close to her 🔥🔥🔥

Rishi is frightened n exclaims why did she do this ?? maya says she had seen her trust go up in smoke just like this ..🔥🔥 she wanted to trust Rishi n asks him to help her trust him .she was tired of living her life in this manner she pleads him to help 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Rishi is alarmed n shouts at her to come out or she will get burnt 🔥🔥🔥he pulls out fire extinguishers n puts out the fire ,. He sinks to the floor after putting out the flames🧯🧯

Rishi assures he loves her ..he will never break her trust ..she will be protected always .. she was so passionate ..she was mad in love n she was limitless in her love n he loved her 

Maya smiles at him n he smiles 

Maya is jogging early morning ..🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️she recollects how her mom was asking Rudy to look for her lost Bro n dad ..how she was giving phone numbers ..she rrushes home n asks Rajiv if new guards were ready ..Rajiv nods ...she notices three  new guard were lined up for her IV ..Nandini comes n pleads Maya not to throw the previous guard out of his job ,,he was not at fault it was nandini who wanted to meet her daughter at her office ,,she made excuse ,,Maya ignores her mom ... she keeps talking to Rajiv that the new guards had been briefed to keep close watch every second n inform immediately of any harkat of her mom .. Nandini pleads The old guard had small children to feed at home ..he badly needed the job !!! Maya ignores her . Nandini weeps that maya was  keeping her jailed .. !! 

maya tells Rajiv  her mom is her weakness and she could not let any one see her weakness .,..exposing weakness made one an easy target ...she did not want to lose her fight .. Rajiv understands 
Rajiv regrets he will never be able to enjoy aunty’s cooking now 

Maya states her ideas about a son’s  problem n a mother’s dilemma 

Precap for next week 

The promo plays out .... Maya’s pencil heel accidentally gets entangled makes her fall against Rudra .. both thrown off balance try to regain balance ..takes support  Of printer near by .. 

they are shocked as their chemistry starts stirring .. they are locked in deep eyelock ... 💗💓💞

Rishi arrives along with Ananya 

They are surprised to see Mayra in eachother’s arms n locked I deep eyelock maya is shocked at Rishi’s unexpected arrival .Rishi comes to seek employment at Ruan .. Ananya gets jealous of MayRa 

Rudy welcomes n hugs Rishi for coming to his office ...Rishi says he had come to meet his brother regarding personal story but his brother was busy in his own story .. 

Rishi then watches Maya working in Ruan office ... 

He is annoyed n furious that Maya double crossed him n she was playing games with both the brothers .

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Lagta hai date was 4.4.11 and time was 4:44 PM ...😆

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Lagta hai date was 4.4.11 and time was 4:44 PM ...😆

True 4-4-2011 at 4:44:44 PM ( I counted seconds too..😆 ) all kaand happened..

N I feel on 4-4-2020 that is too 44 and 2+2 = 4 Maya will give MJ punishment for the sins he has committed..😆

Yeh 444 ka chakkar ek din hum sab ko paagal kar dega..😆

But Rudy boy will dig deep and will sympathize with Maya.

tasnimrayian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I didn't like the fact that maya lied to Rudra🥺

Armu4eva thumbnail

Mere dil ke hazar tukdo me se ek tukda Rudra ki kahani likhega aur dusra Rishi ki nayi kahani... 

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: tasnimrayian

I didn't like the fact that maya lied to Rudra🥺

Really low move🥺

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Came here for your LU! I am happier for you that BeyHadh 2 is an insane show to write updates for. 🤗 I can relate to how taxing your mornings might be, instead of commenting on that WU Thread j thought I'll comment here. ❤️

tasnimrayian thumbnail

But she said kahaani juthi hain but kirdaar sacchi hain.

What about that?

I am confused!!

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: tasnimrayian

But she said kahaani juthi hain but kirdaar sacchi hain.

What about that?

I am confused!!

Her brother and dad obviously existed so characters  are real but reason of death she narrated is lie

tasnimrayian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Her brother and dad obviously existed so characters  are real but reason of death she narrated is lie

I got you!!