How would you deal with a Bully

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Comes to your face blocks ur way with a feet up and orders u to accept what he says.. at some point wont you feel like he might hit you. considering he is clearly bigger than you.

Ps: all female empowerment and men and women are equal bashan aside. My brother used to do this and I used to feel helpless cos I was smaller in size. It does not feel good to lose cos ur physically smaller or weaker.

From experience, I have seen that these bullies have issues and they try every means to get a reaction from you. The BEST retort, in my opinion, is to not react at all and ignore them 100%. Like they don't matter. 

If a huge person like Sid was in my personal space and trying to instigate me. I would probably go sit at the table and pretend like i don't hear him He can yell himself hoarse for all I care! 

Real life context is different - and in that house is different. In that house - from what we’ve seen, we know that: 

a) Shukla looks entirely capable of violence 

b) Shukla is entirely capable of violence, and 

c) Shukla has BB in his pocket and will get nothing beyond a 2-week nomination as a farce in the garb of a “punishment” 

So given the above, what I’d do in the face of his invading my personal space and threatening me with body language and words - is simply keep telling him to move away/get out of my personal space. 

It’s a shame that that is truly the only recourse open to contestants, given that BB himself has given such an atrocious bully free reign and protection. 

Many will disagree, because apparently Shukla’s a fantastic choice for friendship, but that IMO is one of the reasons Paras chose to join Shuklapur - he told us a long time ago that he does not wish to get in any physical altercations. He knows that Asim, Vishal, Arhaan etc., are not going to hit him no matter the fight - they have control and are not violent. Shukla - nope. 

Edited by SP2684 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by SP2684

Real life context is different - and in that house is different. In that house - from what we’ve seen, we know that: 

a) Shukla looks entirely capable of violence 

b) Shukla is entirely capable of violence, and 

c) Shukla has BB in his pocket and will get nothing beyond a 2-week nomination as a farce in the garb of a “punishment” 

So given the above, what I’d do in the face of his invading my personal space and threatening me with body language and words - is simply keep telling him to move away/get out of my personal space. 

It’s a shame that that is truly the only recourse open to contestants, given that BB himself has given such an atrocious bully free reign and protection. 

Many will disagree, because apparently Shukla’s a fantastic choice for friendship, but that IMO is one of the reasons Paras chose to join Shuklapur - he told us a long time ago that he does not wish to get in any physical altercations. He knows that Asim, Vishal, Arhaan etc., are not going to hit him no matter the fight - they have control and are not violent. Shukla - nope. 

That's a great point!  If you can't beat them, join them!

Edited by TishaB - 4 years ago

Bullying is and should be accepted as antisocial and strict rules implemened to punish them including denial to work and make them.do social service like cleaning public toilets plus roads for 70 hours a week, that may probably stop these bullies like Shukla and the production team from daring to be bullies and promoting.bullying openly on national TV.

Edited by Priya9. - 4 years ago