Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

What to say? Yogi is so fast yaar....thank God Pari is not with him.....Yogi deserve Gunjan only....I feel they r going on kuch kuch hota hai way if show ending thn it's happy ending Yogi Gunjan and thr baby and Pari move on with someone else....

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: diya_snow

What to say? Yogi is so fast yaar....thank God Pari is not with him.....Yogi deserve Gunjan only....I feel they r going on kuch kuch hota hai way if show ending thn it's happy ending Yogi Gunjan and thr baby and Pari move on with someone else....

I hope it is like that... 

I really don't want kuch kuch hote hai sequence ..  

True yogi is so fast yaar.... No one can say he was heartbroken one week before after seeing this video.... 

Yogi goes in worst ML category now at least for me .. First gunjan then pari now gunjan and if they are going with kuch kuch hota hai sequence then again pari... So I hope they don't go with that... Let it end with baby being born.. And yojun living happily .... 

They destroy yogi character for me... 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So All Is well with gunjan😔Yogi moved on too easy too fast 🤔 only good thing pari❤️escaped from this messed families 👏she Deserves Some one Better 😎 

And this Show used YoRi😲just click baits to make the final so called yogun 🤢 don't want any KKHH here🥱

diya_snow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

I hope it is like that... 

I really don't want kuch kuch hote hai sequence ..  

True yogi is so fast yaar.... No one can say he was heartbroken one week before after seeing this video.... 

Yogi goes in worst ML category now at least for me .. First gunjan then pari now gunjan and if they are going with kuch kuch hota hai sequence then again pari... So I hope they don't go with that... Let it end with baby being born.. And yojun living happily .... 

They destroy yogi character for me... 

I think IIM is trying to show real life situations....Yogi trying to be perfect husband and moved on from his past ....it's hard to accept for fans coz normally in daily soap we expect our leads to take some time to move on but may be IIM has less time so they r going on fast phase...

I think now Yogi Gunjan will be worried for thr kid coz both of them r specially abled so chances r thr that Yogi Gunjan kid also may be specially able.....that will be high point now in IIM I guess

Even I don't want KKHH twist....Sorry but Pari is not replacement of Gunjan and not Nanny also to take care of yogi gunjan kid just coz Gunjan not with them....

I can't call Yogi as worst ML but yes he lost all respect and lost his charm too....for Yogi love is game....inface he never understood actual meaning of Love....Yes Yogi is most Selfish Character of ITV 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I think IIM is trying to show real life situations....Yogi trying to be perfect husband and moved on from his past ....it's hard to accept for fans coz normally in daily soap we expect our leads to take some time to move on but may be IIM has less time so they r going on fast phase...

I think now Yogi Gunjan will be worried for thr kid coz both of them r specially abled so chances r thr that Yogi Gunjan kid also may be specially able.....that will be high point now in IIM I guess

Even I don't want KKHH twist....Sorry but Pari is not replacement of Gunjan and not Nanny also to take care of yogi gunjan kid just coz Gunjan not with them....

I can't call Yogi as worst ML but yes he lost all respect and lost his charm too....for Yogi love is game....inface he never understood actual meaning of Love....Yes Yogi is most Selfish Character of ITV 

@bold..you  are right 

I  just thought yogi will take time to move on .... All this in happening in fast mode honeymoon, pregnancy.... .  

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I stated that bold part some time ago.. that I'd suspicions makers are going to try to prove that budda wrong (Gunjan's besharam granpa) & just bcoz parents are specially abled doesn't mean their kids are too. I don't see Yori happening.. this is apparently a lighthearted show so there will be no deaths or killings.

Yogi turned out to be a typical ML in ITV... nothing new. So.. Yori is infatuation for the makers & they've even proved - love isn't necessary to be happy, adjusting after marriage is more than good - as if half of our ITV shows.. are showing something different.

Edited by serious - 4 years ago
serious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

@bold..you  are right 

I  just thought yogi will take time to move on .... All this in happening in fast mode honeymoon, pregnancy.... .  

don't tease them.. next week they may even become grand parents

apun ka sirph ek khaawish baaki reh gaya.. let yojan find groom for their child & ask Pattar to keep away, as its their kid & they don't want the bigda hua nalaayak baap to take decision for the kid & ruin his life too by forcing someone to be with him/her. Bas.. man ko shaanti mil jayega !

Edited by serious - 4 years ago
serious thumbnail

if u want I can give u an EK maiyya twist... Gunjan is not pregnant bcoz of Yogi.. baaki aap speculate kar sakte ho 🤣

Pari ko udna ka samay aa gaya, let her fly off to some other country for work or higher education.

diya_snow thumbnail

Originally posted by: serious

I stated that bold part some time ago.. that I'd suspicions makers are going to try to prove that budda wrong (Gunjan's besharam granpa) & just bcoz parents are specially abled doesn't mean their kids are too. I don't see Yori happening.. this is apparently a lighthearted show so there will be no deaths or killings.

Yogi turned out to be a typical ML in ITV... nothing new. So.. Yori is infatuation for the makers & they've even proved - love isn't necessary to be happy, adjusting after marriage is more than good - as if half of our ITV shows.. are showing something different.

Don't know what CVS trying to prove...what I understood is Gunjan getting free footage.....she is getting advantage of others hardwork.....all of sudden CVS realized that Gunjan is main lead so let's get them Married and make Pari as side charcter ....Yogi again become Gunjans lover and frgt Pari .....

Every ITV daily soap face same problem....after 100 epis show loose its essence and they show anything and just coz viewers r attached to show they watch it .....but IIM without Pari as main lead is nothing....I m sure no one interested in Gunjan drama.....CVS trying thr best to show Gunjan as perfect wife and daughter in law so we can accept her but no use......most viewers stopped watching already and after pregnancy track it's full stop . 

Let's see what TRP audience says ....I m trp viewer but I stopped watching long back....