.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

He was a part of short film BOMGAY and starred in a Prakash Jha production's film Crazy kukkad family.

He was only 37. #RIP Kushal

Television actor 

Kushal Punjabi

, who was last seen playing the role of Danny in Ishq Mein Marjawan is no more. Shocking indeed! Actor 

Karanvir Bohra

, who was a close friend of Kushal, took to his Instagram and shared a series of pictures of Kushal and wrote a heartfelt note for him. Karanvir captioned the picture as, "Ur demise has shocked the hell out of me.I'm still in denial @itsme_kushalpunjabi

I know you are in a happier place, but this is unfathomable.

The way you lead your life really inspired me in more ways than one....but what was I to know.

Your zest for dancing, fitness, off-road biking, fatherhood and above all that, that smiling face of yours, your happy-go-lucky nature your warmth all that was such ingenuity.

I'm gonna miss you so much #kushlani

You will always be rememberd sad a guy who lived a full life. #dancingdaddy #fit #lifeenthusiast #biker #smilingface #onelifeliveitright

#restinpeace #omnamoshivaya".

Kushal was 37. Two days back, Kushal shared a cute picture with his son on his Instagram and Karanvir commented saying, "You well be missed my brothaaaaa ๐Ÿค— God bless you ...u are in a happier place".

Take a look at the post -

The reason of his death is not known.

Karanvir's post got filled with comments from celebrities who were shocked to know that Kushal is no more with them. Actress 

Shweta Tiwari

commented saying, "What??? Oh my god! When? And how?" and Ravi Dubey wrote, "What?????". 

Vikas Kalantri

wrote, "Wait what ????? When did this happen. Really really sad. Cant believe this. May his soul rest in peace ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป shocked".

On the personal front, Kushal walked down the aisle with Audrey Dolhen in November 2015. The two were blessed with son Kian.

Kushal was part of several TV shows including Love Marriage, CID, Dekho Magar Pyaar Se, Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa, Yeh Dil Chahe More, Kasam Se, Sssshhh... Phir Koi Hai, Zindagi Wins, and much more. He even participated in Fear Factor and 

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa

TRENDING VIDEOS

Download the Times of India News App for Latest TV News

Start your day smart with stories
curated specially for you

TOP COMMENT

Mental disease the hidden killer of modern world......

NamakHaramMusalman

Open in App

TOP TRENDS

ABOUT US TERMS OF USE

Copyright ยฉ 2019 Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd.

All rights reserved.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

I have watched him in couple of shows before. Can't believe he passed away .  Hope he rests in peace.

Edited by Peek-A-Boo - 4 years ago
GumGum thumbnail

Edited by zoinks - 4 years ago
.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

OD ? matlab ?

GumGum thumbnail

GumGum thumbnail

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Seems like suicide. RIP

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6j_KjEnj9m/?igshid=1jol8j48r7m1b

Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 4 years ago

I just clicked the handle. Weirdly his insta story is still active 22 hours ago. He passed away recently then?

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi

I just clicked the handle. Weirdly his insta story is still active 22 hours ago. He passed away recently then?

Yeah. Seems like he committed suicide soon after. 

Trijha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Yeah. Seems like he committed suicide soon after. 

๐Ÿ˜”So sad