RIP Kushal Punjabi our Sanki Manager Vijay

Posted: 4 years ago

Ishq Mein Marjawan actor Kushal Punjabi dies at the age of 37; actor Karanvir Bohra shares shocking news on social mediaBy - TIMESOFINDIA.COM

Updated: Dec 27, 2019, 09:05 IST

facebooktwitterincom

Television actor Kushal Punjabi, who was last seen playing the role of Danny in Ishq Mein Marjawan is no more. Shocking indeed! Actor Karanvir Bohra, who was a close friend of Kushal, took to his Instagram and shared a series of pictures of Kushal and wrote a heartfelt note for him. Karanvir captioned the picture as, "Ur demise has shocked the hell out of me.I'm still in denial @itsme_kushalpunjabi

I know you are in a happier place, but this is unfathomable.

The way you lead your life really inspired me in more ways than one....but what was I to know.

Your zest for dancing, fitness, off-road biking, fatherhood and above all that, that smiling face of yours, your happy-go-lucky nature your warmth all that was such ingenuity.

I'm gonna miss you so much #kushlani

You will always be rememberd sad a guy who lived a full life. #dancingdaddy #fit #lifeenthusiast #biker #smilingface #onelifeliveitright

#restinpeace #omnamoshivaya".

Kushal was 37. Two days back, Kushal shared a cute picture with his son on his Instagram and Karanvir commented saying, "You well be missed my brothaaaaa πŸ€— God bless you ...u are in a happier place". 

On the personal front, Kushal walked down the aisle with Audrey Dolhen in November 2015. The two were blessed with son Kian.

Kushal was part of several TV shows including Love Marriage, CID, Dekho Magar Pyaar Se, Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa, Yeh Dil Chahe More, Kasam Se, Sssshhh... Phir Koi Hai, Zindagi Wins, Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega, Ishq Mein Marajwaand much more. He even participated in Fear Factor and Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7.

The reason of his death is not known. 

Karanvir's post got filled with comments from celebrities who were shocked to know that Kushal is no more with them. Actress Shweta Tiwari commented saying, "What??? Oh my god! When? And how?" and Ravi Dubey wrote, "What?????". Vikas Kalantri wrote, "Wait what ????? When did this happen. Really really sad. Cant believe this. May his soul rest in peace πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» shocked".

Take a look at the post -

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6jSjkHAUBt/?igshid=1seshjz98wnb1

Source: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/ishq-mein-marjawan-actor-kushal-punjabi-dies-at-the-age-of-37-actor-karanvir-bohra-shares-shocking-news-on-social-media/articleshow/72988497.cms

Edited by Piku_S - 4 years ago

Rest In Peace Kushal PunjabiπŸ˜’πŸ™πŸ€§

I loved your short role as Sanki Manger Vijay who was the first person to realize that Akshat Jindal loves his wife Mrs Guddan Akshat Jindal a lot. 😒

Edited by Piku_S - 4 years ago

Sad to know about his demise... He was a very good actor.. RIP Kushal😞

Edited by Kanishant - 4 years ago
What ?? Wait I am shocked completely ...

This is actually quite shocking. Just 2-3 months back he was with Nish and enjoying in Nish's birthday party!!! 

Kushal Punjabi's role of Manager Vijay was one of my most fav cameos of GTNHP. He was a really good actor.

May his soul RIP.

It is really sad and shocking news

May his soul RIP

shocking....Very Sad...........RIP..Kushal..😭

Very  Shocking n sad..😭

I'm big fan but....😭

RIP Kushal..😭