Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I like the new guy! I get what you all mean and I see and agree with your points..  but her chemistry with Fahmaan Khan (new guy), is lit !!! ðŸ˜ƒ

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rouble_lover

I like the new guy! I get what you all mean and I see and agree with your points..  but her chemistry with Fahmaan Khan (new guy), is lit !!! ðŸ˜ƒ

agreed!

Their is some sizzle between them 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

I’m liking the new guy and I like his chemistry with Nia.....however I’m not liking his childish pranks ...they are making him a man child ..it’s not attractive actually ..there’s carefree and then there’s juvenile 

I personally think he may have been sent from a competitor or something to get a feel for Nia and find out her app secrets

So essentially Nia is getting played by this guy ...the fact that he ended up in the same place as Nia is not kismaat...it’s carefully planned stalking 

That might be interesting if he turns out to be a negative character/anti-hero trying to trap Nia for her app. Because his antics do seem childish at the moment by trying to get too close to Nia. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rouble_lover

Yeah, it does seem interesting at the moment but, I would like to know whether he is interested in Nia for her or for her app. I wonder if he might use up her business for the sake of developing his "app" as he wants to prove to his father that he can earn profit from Ambar's business. The track does seem to have potential so lets see. 

leelasarma thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

the concept of this story is very nice. I like kabeer character.

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

We all love Kabir. But the one who shd (Niya) doesnt love him :-(