Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Same here. Even I find him irritating.

Earlier I wanted Kabir and Mia to be just friends but now after this new guys entry I ll prefer Kabir over him anyday. This guy is soo nosey and chipku. Kabir is very matured and his love is unconditional.

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I find him annoying,  ott,  pushy and definitely extra. 

risha_krp thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

O thank god I'm not alone.

This guy is so irritating.

And the way the makers are making links for him, trying to fit him in the story, is a bit too much.

Nia bumps into this guy in her training venue. She again finds him in US.

And now he finally lands at her Dad's office because he is the investor's son! Come on, too much of co-incidence this is!

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello everyone....😊

I am new to this forum. Previously I was a part of PB forum. And I have been following this show since day 1, and instantly fell in love with the father daughter duo.

Coming to the new hero, I feel he is totally unnecessary. He thinks he is oversmart, by replacing Amber in the company. That guy doesn't even know the ABC of business, what will he manage Amber? And, he is totally using Nia. He just wants to be behind her, in order to use her dad. And poor girl, is falling for him. On the other hand, Kabir is so good. He is so supportive of her and so, charming. This hero looks like a gunda. And, I think it is actually unnecessary to get in this love triangle....

But definitely looking forward to Guneet Sikka and Amber Sharma. The most unlikely yet cute pair....

Edited by Nature-Happiness - 4 years ago
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I agree with everyone, I find the new guy annoying, too controlling, juvenile, and way too pushy for Nia. Kabir is a great match for Nia.

-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Even if juvenille it is sometimes important to have someone in your life you challenges your beliefs and values. For Nia the new entry is that, while everyone else around her knows her well and is understanding of how she chooses to live her life with her dad, a new guy just pushes her in a different direction to let her know that she has an existance apart from her father. He is not necessarily coming in between dad and daughter duo. I see it more as Nia growing into her own rather than always being attached to her dad at the hip. All kids must someday be able to do that. 

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

But wasnt Kabir already doing that? He was always pushing her to take time out for herself, to go out with friends, to enjoy without guilt. In fact he was the one who motivated her to take up this US opportunity.

I dont see how the new guy is doing it better. The fact is, ITV panders to the two romanticised stereotypes of the ‘look at me I am so much fun & flirty’ or ‘dont look at me I am khadoos & misogynist’ MLs. There is a dearth of sensible reasonable MLs.

Also, did anyone else find this Randeep’s “takeover” of the office insolent & disrespectful? He may be the investor’s son but thats no way to barge in. After all Ambar had been running the place for years. Even in our offices when the boss walks in to an employee’s cabin, even if he is the business owner, he respects the employee & his space. He doest unseat the employee or start fiddling with stuff on his desk. The boss will ask for files, not just barge in & take what he wants. I found the whole sequence of Randeep’s India entry disgusting & it has deepened my dislike for the character (no offence to the actor who is doing a fine job).

paytonlee123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He was unlikeable before but he became intolerant after the way he talked down to amber. yes he has old views and scoffing at him won't help. Discuss with him and talk it out. There are fun people but he is not one of them. He is the irritating and the one we can't tolerate because he doesn't take anything seriously. Most viewers I have seen complaining about him so I hope CVs take that into account and hopefully he won't be the lead for nia. I honestly can do with more guneet and amber scenes without even nia in between. I know she is important but sometimes she feels like a third wheeler.

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bana

But wasnt Kabir already doing that? He was always pushing her to take time out for herself, to go out with friends, to enjoy without guilt. In fact he was the one who motivated her to take up this US opportunity.

I dont see how the new guy is doing it better. The fact is, ITV panders to the two romanticised stereotypes of the ‘look at me I am so much fun & flirty’ or ‘dont look at me I am khadoos & misogynist’ MLs. There is a dearth of sensible reasonable MLs.

Also, did anyone else find this Randeep’s “takeover” of the office insolent & disrespectful? He may be the investor’s son but thats no way to barge in. After all Ambar had been running the place for years. Even in our offices when the boss walks in to an employee’s cabin, even if he is the business owner, he respects the employee & his space. He doest unseat the employee or start fiddling with stuff on his desk. The boss will ask for files, not just barge in & take what he wants. I found the whole sequence of Randeep’s India entry disgusting & it has deepened my dislike for the character (no offence to the actor who is doing a fine job).

I think they are showing old vs new ways of thinking 

randeep pushing out amber is like pushing out old ways of doing things ...I took it a bit of a symbolic gesture. Plus the character is cocky as well hence the way he barged in

I get what the cv were trying to show but maybe the execution wasn’t the best 

They need to add a bit of maturity to Randeeps character ...showing him carefree is one thing but  juvenile is another and it’s unattractive 

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

arghhhhh

looks like they have made him lead opposite nia - not the third wheel

specially after yesterday , the way Kabir talked to nia - they have got someone hired in her place...

(he never talked that way....or it is just me).

she will end up at her dad's office... too.