New male lead

Posted: 3 months ago

what is your opinion about the new guy for Nia. I honestly find him soo irritating. I really want kabir and Nia together as Kabir understands Nia and her dynamics with her dad and supports her through and through!

I don't mind the new guy but what I don't understand is that why can't be a guy friend just be friends. Why do they always have a romantic angle. I want Kabir to be an understanding  friend and nothing more. Just because Kabir loves Niya that doesn't mean that Niya has to fall in love with him. 

I also find the new guy juvenile, irritating & pushy. I guess it is natural for girls who get attracted by these ‘sweeping off the feet’ kind of antics and fall for these chulbula mastiwala guys. Real life needs deep understanding supportive partners who often tend to appear boring during courtship days. Any guy who tells you forget calling ur dad (who he knows is alone) keep ur phone down & come to make titanic poses is more likely to be the former type. Kabir also used to tell Niya not to babysit her dad, but it was for her own development & career, not to do silly masti.

I also find the new guy dodgy & evasive. I dont think he is what he tells Niya.

I think he is just playing her like the guy who played guneet. He doesn't seem genuine and frankly their screentime irritates me espcially when it comes in between scenes of guneet and amber.

Recap for next week  I dont like at all y this guy is in amber office from no where? Little scary.. I am having a feeling he is a negative character ..nia is in  danger for sure ..kabir will help nia I guess ..

I’m liking the new guy and I like his chemistry with Nia.....however I’m not liking his childish pranks ...they are making him a man child ..it’s not attractive actually ..there’s carefree and then there’s juvenile 

I personally think he may have been sent from a competitor or something to get a feel for Nia and find out her app secrets

So essentially Nia is getting played by this guy ...the fact that he ended up in the same place as Nia is not kismaat...it’s carefully planned stalking 

I can not agree with you more. This guy is so irritating, annoying, loud and obnoxious. I like Nia's scenes with every other character like Amber, Guneet, Kabir and her office friends but I skip all her scenes with this guy. Kabir is so sweet and mature. She look the best with Kabir. I also like Amber-Kabir scenes and they have chemistry.

I hope he is negative and leaves the show soon. 

Mere Dad Ki Dulhan