Will Hrithik and Tiger reunite for War 2?

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

EXCLUSIVE: Will Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff reunite for War 2?ByBollywood Hungama News Network

Created: Dec 26, 2019 - 12:33 pm IST 

War starring Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroffbecame one of the most successful films of 2019. The film entered Rs. 300 crore club and its lifetime collection was Rs. 317.91 crores. The film made the fans swoon over the dynamic duo that Hrithik and Tiger were who are also rooting for a sequel. There have been speculations that YRFmight be considering taking the actioner forward with War 2. But, would the actors like to be part of it?

#War

EXCLUSIVE: Will Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff reunite for War 2?

Hrithik Roshan spoke to Bollywood Hungama about working with Tiger Shroff and whether they would do the sequel. While he did not respond on War 2 news but he did praise Tiger. “I don’t do know how impressed I was I. I was absolutely amazed.  I was so happy every time he was facing the camera, and I was trying to give as much of myself as I can to him because he was really eager to do his best.  Once you have the desire and urge to better your best, I get ignited, if I am around people who are wanting to be their best, it ignites me like nothing else. I love working with people who are constantly working to be a little better. Tiger is one of the best in that. He really really tries and he has done so well in the film. I am so proud of him. There were times when – the first scene that we did with each other in film is when I’m on the sofa, he standing there and the tunnel is there and then I walk upto him and say some dialogues – it happens seldom when that scene starts and you feel this is Kabir Singh and then Khalid starts to talk and he takes it away. Then, Kabir starts to talk and takes it away and gets more witty. And it just keeps going back and forth. That was so exciting to see. That’s my favourite scene in the film.”

• Photos: Celebs grace War success bash
  • Photos: Tiger Shroff, Hrithik Roshan, Vaani Kapoor and Siddharth Anand snapped during War celebration at YRF Studios
  • Photos: Tiger Shroff snapped with Team Tiger post War release
  • Tiger Shroff spotted promoting ‘War’ at Gaiety Galaxy
  • War
  • War
  • Photos: Celebs grace the special screening of War
  • Photos: Hrithik Roshan greets fans at his residence in Juhu

Next

Hrithik Roshan is currently is basking in the glory of back to back success of his films with Super 30 and War. He is next starring in Krrish 4 and Satte Pe Satta remake.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Like I have been saying war2 will move forward without Hr and tiger. Tiger will get another action movie with franchise potential at yrf. Hr will be kicked out because of higher pay demand. At some point Aditya chopra will feel his hike in fees is unsustainable for the project. 

Hr will continue to disappoint his fans with this money minded attitude.

GumGum thumbnail

Product placement idea...

Image result for ky jelly

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

They should do it. YRF can afford having these two on board. They are willing to pay Salman and Aamir for their shitty films like Tiger and Thugs so why not Hrithik who actually deserves it? War has been commercially successful after all.

They could probably show that Khalid is alive and the plastic surgeon was experimenting on him or something...maybe they turn him into a weapon like the Winter Soldier...the guy mentioned in the last scene of War teams up with the plastic surgeon and they brainwash real Khalid so its Kabir v/s Real Khalid.

Maybe bring in a third guy as well, like Vidyut Jaamwal. And I wish Anupriya Goenka gets a bigger role, she was fab. Maybe give her some action sequences as well.

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Deepu yeh hone nahi degi 

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Tiger will demand more substantial role. Is baar tiger to nazarandaz ho gaya

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

how will they..i mean how can they? for all those who saw it can understand what i mean 

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhushbooLvNK

Tiger will demand more substantial role. Is baar tiger to nazarandaz ho gaya

I dont think so even though it was HR movie Tiger got the better action scenes and HR is senior he should be getting more space

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

I dont think so even though it was HR movie Tiger got the better action scenes and HR is senior he should be getting more space

But still no one noticed tiger. It back more of Hrithik's movie. Everyone is talking about Hrithik. Plus Khalid died when the movie was half. The role after that was of vilian. 

It's like wow kya Kamal tha Hrithik,

Aur tiger?

Wo bhi achha tha, par Hrithik, uska salt and pepper look, dark chocolate persona yum yum😆

Tiger must have felt sidelined.

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Cannot wait to see how Hrithik's next movie does vs Tiger's next. That result will tell us who is the bigger draw among masses.