Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein

Farewell (Precap) - 26th December

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Precap from episode:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6i0Zk0lRWR/?igshid=19la0ch3dsd7y

Hope the caption on the post is true🤞

All we have left is hope. Nothing but hope. 

Edited by Mr-YK - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I may sound negative but I don't want Pari to accept Yogi now....yes it's Pari only who asked him to marry Gunjan but Yogi has his own brain he had chance to say NO and after wedding it was Yogi who used to come to hospital to meet Pari...Pari told him many times to go back and never meet her again but Yogi never listened infact he hurt himself to be with Pari....that kind of madness he showed and just one day he realized that it's all wrong and he cut off all relations with her and without hesitation he question her why she went to his home ....wow such a selfish person he is....

Not even once he thought about Pari....he took back that ring also and may be he will give back that ring to Gunjan again....

Yogi and his family hurt Pari a lot they insulted Pari a lot but now it's enough.....they just used her that's it....Pari need to understand that nothing important thn Self Respect .....If Pari has any Self Respect she will never approach Yogi or his selfish family ....

I don't want Yogi Pari anymore......coz now it's clear Yogi will go behind Pari only if Gunjan leave him.....come on Pari is not replacement of gunjan...I want Pari to reject Yogi now if Gunjan leaving him.....No need to show Pari as mahaan and accept Yogi again...

sanyoprithviraj thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

how did the family insult pari, shiv is expected to but did srivastavs also said something to her??

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanyoprithviraj

how did the family insult pari, shiv is expected to but did srivastavs also said something to her??

Yogi's mom asked Pari not to come home, I haven't seen episodes for a loooong while so may be someone indirectly said something too, already pattar shed his crocodile tears for Gunjan in front of Pari.

Shiv already did his khaand.. which no one in the show seems to have an issue about & pattar has been forgiven by the looks of it.

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: serious

Yogi's mom asked Pari not to come home, I haven't seen episodes for a loooong while so may be someone indirectly said something too, already pattar shed his crocodile tears for Gunjan in front of Pari.

Shiv already did his khaand.. which no one in the show seems to have an issue about & pattar has been forgiven by the looks of it.

I have no issue with Gunjan dad...he is like tht since start... always worried for his daughter but Yogi's family is selfish....they used Pari and not insulting her....Yogi Sadi sorry to Prakash wow.....I mean yes we can't be angry with our parents for long but sorry for what? Sorry for destroying three lives....ohh sorry Yogi is happy with Gunjan now so only Pari is suffering.....

Pari deserve better family and partner but not Yogi for sure ....let Yogi be with Gunjan only....

Now I realize why education...class and standard matters....sorry but Yogi lacks in everything and his family too....No class and Standard. 

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I don't want more suffers for Pari she deserves better. Yogi becoming pathetic and Srivastavas insulting our girl better to end up her char and give her a happy ending! 

By the way show will mostly get replaced on February by Akshay Mhatre show based on English Vinglish film new articles everywhere so good news! No more torture 

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: diya_snow

I may sound negative but I don't want Pari to accept Yogi now....yes it's Pari only who asked him to marry Gunjan but Yogi has his own brain he had chance to say NO and after wedding it was Yogi who used to come to hospital to meet Pari...Pari told him many times to go back and never meet her again but Yogi never listened infact he hurt himself to be with Pari....that kind of madness he showed and just one day he realized that it's all wrong and he cut off all relations with her and without hesitation he question her why she went to his home ....wow such a selfish person he is....

Not even once he thought about Pari....he took back that ring also and may be he will give back that ring to Gunjan again....

Yogi and his family hurt Pari a lot they insulted Pari a lot but now it's enough.....they just used her that's it....Pari need to understand that nothing important thn Self Respect .....If Pari has any Self Respect she will never approach Yogi or his selfish family ....

I don't want Yogi Pari anymore......coz now it's clear Yogi will go behind Pari only if Gunjan leave him.....come on Pari is not replacement of gunjan...I want Pari to reject Yogi now if Gunjan leaving him.....No need to show Pari as mahaan and accept Yogi again...

Now you need to know that the writer doesn't always know his characters. You honestly think Yogi is truly like this? The writer has butchered his character to simply narrate his story. 

We know the real Yogi. Same for the rest.