Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ahaana_sid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha_Maurya

sach mein yaar...acha tha episode n acha hua Rani ke papa ne nashe mein kuch ugla nahi...warna shaadi pe break lag jaata hai

But  MM apni jaasoosi jhari rakhegi😔 hope kuch na pata chal jaye👍🏼

Neha_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ahaana_sid

Muje tho kuch aur  bhi store room romance dekhna tha😆

But ye rani bhi na time poochkar raja ko disturb kiya

sach mein yaar...kuch aur bhi dikhata store room ke scene mein toh aur acha hota. Maybe the CVs could hv showed them talking which could have increased the definition or depth of their relationship and add a moment for a gradual growth in their relationship. As this is an arranged marriage, we can't expect a full on romance and if they would have showed that kind of romance or closeness then it would have ruined the whole beauty of the relationship of Raja-Rani.

Neha_Maurya thumbnail

But  MM apni jaasoosi jhari rakhegi😔 hope kuch na pata chal jaye👍🏼

aur agar by chance pata chal jaata hai...then I want to see what Raja will say or how will he react because wo humesha apne MP aur MM ki baat maanta hai

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Neha.. im reserving my post for now. I will definitely reas and reply foe this post.

And guys im just going to go today. Have few guests coming tomorrow so i will be little late too have fun guys!

Neha_Maurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

Neha.. im reserving my post for now. I will definitely reas and reply foe this post.

And guys im just going to go today. Have few guests coming tomorrow so i will be little late too have fun guys!

you too have fun at home...

Ahaana_sid thumbnail

sach mein yaar...kuch aur bhi dikhata store room ke scene mein toh aur acha hota. Maybe the CVs could hv showed them talking which could have increased the definition or depth of their relationship and add a moment for a gradual growth in their relationship. As this is an arranged marriage, we can't expect a full on romance and if they would have showed that kind of romance or closeness then it would have ruined the whole beauty of the relationship of Raja-Rani.

It shows some reality .They r not going 2 fall in love  very easily..

For raja it happens may be..in the case of rani she thinks twice before doing something😊 

Let's wait and watch what destiny beholds 4 them❤️

Ahaana_sid thumbnail

aur agar by chance pata chal jaata hai...then I want to see what Raja will say or how will he react because wo humesha apne MP aur MM ki baat maanta hai

If that is the case raja have 2 be in luv with rani ...so that he can go against them.but i want them 2 fall in luv after marriage only😆

Dheere dheere sab acha hi ho jayega..

What about u😊

Ahaana_sid thumbnail

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

Ok enjoy ⭐️

guest s ki achi seva karo😆

Neha_Maurya thumbnail

It shows some reality .They r not going 2 fall in love  very easily..

For raja it happens may be..in the case of rani she thinks twice before doing something😊 

Let's wait and watch what destiny beholds 4 them❤️

I think for Raja, he started liking Rani as a person from day 1 and as he is someone who sees everything in a positive way, may be that's why he has got inclined to Rani so fast. But on the other hand, Rani has faced a lot from her childhood that's why she thinks twice before doing somrthing...Bu lets see...what they hv in store for us. 

I hope they give us some chats and calls scenes between them....

Neha_Maurya thumbnail

If that is the case raja have 2 be in luv with rani ...so that he can go against them.but i want them 2 fall in luv after marriage only😆

Dheere dheere sab acha hi ho jayega..

What about u😊

even I want them to fall in love after marriage...warna kuch jyada hi fast ho jayega...n I hate fast forward love story....