Posted: 4 years ago

(Contains Spoilers)

Watch at your own risk:

https://youtu.be/K3JW7SBEmxI

Time to take break from show just like Pari ....

As per Mudits Interview... Interesting twist coming up during Honeymoon what u guyz think ?

I feel Pari will be thr and may be engaged 

Or may be Gunjan will get her voice back

Originally posted by diya_snow

As per Mudits Interview... Interesting twist coming up during Honeymoon what u guyz think ?

then it will be intresting 😎😛 

Shiv show multicolors to srivastav family 😈 for his laadli  

Gunjan is not pari who stood every thick and thin to that family with or without voice ⭐️

Srivastavs regret much for Wat they done to Yori 🤢

Originally posted by vinnas

then it will be intresting 😎😛 

Shiv show multicolors to srivastav family 😈 for his laadli  

Gunjan is not pari who stood every thick and thin to that family with or without voice ⭐️

Srivastavs regret much for Wat they done to Yori 🤢

If she gets her voice back thn definitely she will change or else no point for such twist but if something different coming up like new guy for Pari thn yogi jealousy track will come where Gunjan realize that Yogi still love pari...

What amaze me is how easily Yogi moved on from Pari...he is smiling and happy like old epis... infact questioning Pari why she went to his place ? Don't know if major break down coming up or Yogi never loved Pari it was just attraction or Pari was just replacement of Gunjan...

Yogi will have an accident & forget who Gunjan is - he'll be adopted by a new family, Pari is settled in that town & is a family doctor for the family 🤣 Yori love story starts again... I can live in peace .. dukaan band khel khatam, pack up !

Edited by serious - 4 years ago

Originally posted by serious

Yogi will have an accident & forget who Gunjan is - he'll be adopted by a new family, Pari is settled in that town & is a family doctor for the family 🤣 Yori love story starts again... I can live in peace .. dukaan band khel khatam, pack up !

Hehehe good one but I guess something coming up that's why mudit said interesting twist coming up....hope it's for Pari and not for that boring Gunjan...

Hehehe good one but I guess something coming up that's why mudit said interesting twist coming up....hope it's for Pari and not for that boring Gunjan...

He is always saying that interesting.twists coming up na 😆

If she gets her voice back thn definitely she will change or else no point for such twist but if something different coming up like new guy for Pari thn yogi jealousy track will come where Gunjan realize that Yogi still love pari...

What amaze me is how easily Yogi moved on from Pari...he is smiling and happy like old epis... infact questioning Pari why she went to his place ? Don't know if major break down coming up or Yogi never loved Pari it was just attraction or Pari was just replacement of Gunjan...

When you accept life as it is then yes you do just learn to go with it. All he has done is accept Gunjan is now his wife and he has duties to fulfill as a husband. It doesn't mean he has stopped loving Pari. She will hold a dear place in his heart, but he knows that with the current condition it is wrong to be with her. So he hasn't really moved away from Pari. Today's precap showed just that, the fact he knew she was hurting from returning the ring goes to show how in sync he is with her emotions. Understanding her to brink. 

No matter what, Yogi and Pari shared something that Gunjan will never come close to sharing with Yogi. 

Originally posted by Mr-YK

When you accept life as it is then yes you do just learn to go with it. All he has done is accept Gunjan is now his wife and he has duties to fulfill as a husband. It doesn't mean he has stopped loving Pari. She will hold a dear place in his heart, but he knows that with the current condition it is wrong to be with her. So he hasn't really moved away from Pari. Today's precap showed just that, the fact he knew she was hurting from returning the ring goes to show how in sync he is with her emotions. Understanding her to brink. 

No matter what, Yogi and Pari shared something that Gunjan will never come close to sharing with Yogi. 

I wish CVS also think like us but they r practical and I will not be surprised if Yogi give that ring to Gunjan again.....Yogi not even realizing what Pari going through....he never realized ...when I recollect all epis I realize Yogi is lil selfish person who think about himself only and obviously his family....Pari was always second choice for him ...Yogi proving Prakash words right Yogi pari love was just 4 days love and he will move on with Gunjan with time...

Don't know but disappointed with Yogi