26th December 2019- Written Update - Beyhadh 2

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 1

Maya asks Rudra "Why so angry? Problem with me, Rajeev or your dad?" Ananya tries to answer but Maya shuts her off with her raised hand. Maya asks Rudra again. He fumes but walks off. Rajeev says wow. Tells Maya that Rudra looks more hot when angry. He says, Maya will drive both brothers crazy. 

Rishi is at a job interview and asks only 15000 for one month? I spend that much in one trip to canteen. The interviewer says interns get this much only. Rishi says just cause am young doesn't mean people can fool me. He walks off. He meets Ankit who asks what happened? Rishi says getting low feel after being offered just 15000. Let's go out to a place and spend dads money. Need to feel rich. 

Ananya asks Rudra not to take small things seriously. Nandini comes and Rudra tells Ananya that I forgot I had agreed to let her bring food to office. Flashback shows Rudra talking to Nandini who tells him about Maya not eating in office. Her offer to bring food to office. She says it helps in making friends. Rudra agrees. 

Ananya tells Rudra he is making promises to Mayas mom.. Great. Rudra greets Nandini. She notices his serious expression and asks the matter. Rudra says a bit of mess with Maya. Nandini asks him not to remove Maya. Rudra says won't. Relax. He jokingly asks her if Maya really is her daughter. He says, ur so sweet and loving. But her. Nandini says she wasn't like this always. Life has embittered her. 

Rudra asks her what she cooked. Nandini says for. Maya, kadi-chawal. For Rudra, gobi ki sabzi, bhindi ki sabzi, rajma. Rudra says give me separately. Had a small fight with Maya so will eat separately. He says, My Anu will take care of Maya. Nandini is taken aback and asks, ur wife? Rudra says any enemity with me? She is my friend and business partner. Ananya says do have chances of being his wife. Nandini looks at Rudra who nods a no. Nandini says chances are not certain. Who knows if at all. She takes Rudra aside with her. 

Rishi calls Maya. She receives the call and says am busy. Won't eat or drink till you establish your independent identity. Rishi says u were serious? Maya says seems you aren't serious about us. Ankit teases Rishi who says she was serious about boycotting food/water. Rishi tells Maya, I am serious. Haven't eaten or drunk anything. Even got job interview. Ankit says this girl is not right. Maya cuts the call and says Rishi, like this one step at a time, you will be away from your family and friends so u only have one option I. E. To come to me. But need to work hard for that. 

Nandini gets food served as Rudra is scolding someone on phone. He apologizes for his anger. Says hate to be fooled. Nandini says ur so smart, handsome, successful, single. Must have lot of contact. Rudra says working since 8years and before that was in USA for 4 years. Nandini says u must have lot of contacts there. Do something for me. Mayas dad and bro are in USA. We don't have touch with them. Here their number. Rudra is about to hold the chit with the number when Maya takes it from Nandini and tears it up. Rudra says aunty was just giving the number of her son. Maya warns him and says, don't try to break the limits I set. Nandini tries to explain. Maya says why are you here mom. Rajeev and Ananya come and try to difuse the situation. Rudra wants to leave but Nandini insists and asks him to eat. Rudra is about to eat but Maya stops him and throws his spoon away. He fumes. Maya says need to talk in private. 

Divya praises the custard Antara made for MJ. Antara serves it to MJ. Rishi says give one compliment for Mom. MJ says one compliment is little, right Diya. Rishi praises Antara-MJ relationship and understanding. Rishi is about to eat but stops thinking of Mayas hunger strike. He asks MJ if girls do what they say? MJ says girls never do what they say. He looks at Diya and says this is their way to tie boys up. 

Nandini - Rajeev- Ananya peek into the office at Maya-Rudra stare game. Nandini asks Rajeev to resolve the matter. Ananya asks do they know each other? Rajeev says M for Maya, M for Mom,M for Manager. Of course I know her. Ananya says can't take the suspense. I am going. Nandini asks her to stay put. No need to interfere. To let MayRa solve their issues on their own. Ananya says a while back you asked Rajeev. Nandini says now no longer needed. 

Maya tells Rudra, end of conversation. Stay away from me, my life and my mom. Rudra says great. Not interested to be part of your weird life. Maya walks off. 

Part 2

Maya finds the trio of Rajeev-Ananya-Nandini peaking into the office. She asks Nandini to come along. Nandini says can't leave like this. They will fire you. Maya says let's go. Nandini says sorry to Rudra who acknowledges and Nandini leaves. 

Antara tells Rishi that in love girls also do what they are told to. Rishi says nothing like that. Boys also do. He leaves. MJ says thought this girlfriend chapter was over but doesn't seem so. Need to dig out all details. 

Ananya tells Rudra that in list of Strange incidents this was no. 1. Ananya says let's eat but messes her dress. Rudra drops his pen and finds the torn pieces of the chit and picks them up and tries to connect them to get the phone number Nandini wrote. Ananya asks what are u doing? Rudra says solving the mystery of Mayas twisted mystery. Ananya reminds Mayas warning to stay out of her life. Rudra says not used to take any instructions. He asks her to go clean her dress. 

Part 3

Rudra figures out the phone number. 

MJ tells Diya need to do something about Antara. Diya says give her poison. MJ is shocked. Diya says living with you is poisonous already. So better end her misery. MJ says yesterday drama should not be repeated. Diya assures it won't. 

Maya is about to get into the car but stops. She asks driver to drop Nandini home. She returns to office as Rudra dials the number. Manas voice call plays out. Maya is walking towards the cabin. Rudra redials the number. Maya comes inside and repeats the words. Maya glares at a shocked Rudra. 

Precap-- Maya says 4th April 2011 (4:44),I can't forget this date. On this date , under the tires of a rich man, my world was crushed. Rudra listens shocked. Later, Ananya tells Rudra he is over reacting. Maya isn't his g.f. Or is he in love? Rudra says Maya. Maya opens her eyes in her bed. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

So the tiffin service was by Maya's  mom !!

Sutapasima thumbnail

Maya's  bro n dad in US !! But maya tears up their phone numbers given by her mom !!

Wah kya timing hai Maya 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

And aunty ji's face when Rudra introduced Ananya as Anu...

Shriya_999 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Maya's mom is such a sweetheart 💖 

Aur rudy boy is also developing great equation with saasu ma... Great going 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Aaj toh poora foodie episode  hai yaar 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Rajeev, Ananya and Rajeev sneaking over MayRa... ðŸ¤£

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
tasnimrayian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shivin's half unbuttoned shirt

Fire!!!

Shriya_999 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Why am i the only one who feels 

Ananya and rajiv may end up together 

They both have a lot similarities 

Armu4eva thumbnail

Omg I always suspected Rudra was abroad and that's why he doesn't remember Maya.