Bigg Boss 13

If SS kills in BB13 he be justified hero Prod Sandiip Sikcand

DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.dnaindia.com/television/report-even-if-sidharth-shukla-kills-in-bigg-boss-13-house-he-would-be-justified-and-made-hero-producer-sandiip-sikcand-2806887

All Bigg Boss 13 fans are divided between Sidharth Shukla and Rashami Desai. The former co-stars have been fighting like cats and dogs inside the house over what they feel is their right. It started with Sidharth poking Rashami and her assumptions, which, too, cannot exactly be termed wrong.

Sidharth and Rashami have even thrown accusations at each other in the Bigg Boss 13 house, mainly stating that their PRs did all dirty work of spreading rumours. Amidst the heated environment, although neither Bigg Boss nor Salman Khan had taken a stand for either Sidharth or Rashami, creative director and actor Sandiip Sikcand made a bold statement.

Calling Bigg Boss 13 a joke, Sandiip tweeted, "I think even if Sidharth Shukla kills someone in the house, he would be justified and made to look like a hero." He also went ahead and showed his support for Rashami and Asim through his tweets.

See them here:

Sandiip Sikcand@SandiipSikcand

Bigg boss 13 is a JOKE !! I think even if Sidharth Shukla kills someone in the house, he would be justified and made to look like a hero ! SHAME !! #BiggBoss13 #EvictSidharthShukla

6:34 PM - Nov 22, 2019

1,945 people are talking about this

Sandiip Sikcand@SandiipSikcand

Disgusted with BIGG BOSS !! Unfair, totally biased , dirty & pathetic !! The contestants should revolt & leave !! Totally support Rashmi Desai and Asim 👍🏼

9:57 PM - Dec 22, 2019

4,080 people are talking about this

Sidharth Shukla recently entered Bigg Boss 13 house after his hospitalization. He has also been constantly in news since 'Punjab Ki Katrina Kaif' Shehnaz Gill tried to convince him many times throughout the latest episodes of the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peppermint55 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I hope Ur voice will b reached atleast till the doors of colors... Bcz no matter wat shukla( Saint admi) if he kills someone it will be cleansing of the society....

I just have stopped belivin colors channel n bcz of this dirt being shown there I'm gonna unsubscribe colors.

Edited by Peppermint55 - 4 years ago
Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This I'm sure is going to be justified, but I'm confident the police.will put, showmakers, crew and everyone involved in the prison for allowing it to happen , they better beware , don't know what the sentence wilbe, life sentence for Siddarth Shukla or life long mental asylum

s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Can't blame him.. That's what the channel and cv team is doing till now.. Pampering shukla 😔

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

He used to bash Vikas exactly the same way during S11 to support Shilpa . Show toh tab bhi biased tha . These people don’t even watch the show . Watch just WKV and give their judgement.

DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

DNA is a mainstream publication - they used to print a daily newspaper. It's not some online showbiz portal.

Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I think he is not keen to make a show on Colors channel. That's why he is tweeting against Bigg Boss 13. Anyways, he has made a good point. Even Gauahar Khan, Niti Taylor have said the same

CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Good that so many big names from the industry are now speaking against the bias and calling out Shukla’s junglee behavior...and also supporting better contestants 😛

And its true that Shukla’s right place is asylum not some reality show like this as he is dangerous to the safety of other contestants 

Edited by -EvilDesires- - 4 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

god forbid agar aisa hua toh what justifications they'd give?

A. inka wo matlab nahi tha

B. you know he's stronger than you, why did you go near him.

C. galti se mistake ho gaya

D. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Good that even the big celebs of TV industry are not shying away from calling a spade a spade. Shukla is violent and uncouth, the channel is trying to whitewash his wrongdoings and favouring him.