Rashmi Pushed Mahira .. Rashmi I didn't Push????

Posted: 4 years ago

VG to Rashmi in kitchen area ... you pushed Mahira Badly

tum aggressive ho jati ho

let Arhan play his game 

he is a MAN 

he can look after himself 

he is a STRONG man n played well

Rashmi admitted that time infront everyone that she pushed her as Arhan got hurt

bt VG k samny: No No .. i didnot Push her i was sidelining her 🤣Contradictions btween Statements 

Arhaan is not a bad guy

Jasmine enterance cleared how much INSECURE she ws on her enterance

i wonder how much insecure she will b on set wth their friendshp 

Shefali said to Mahira ... i had seen her FIGHT wth Nandish ( let it b ... its her personal matter) bt she was talking abt her Aggression .. she said whn i entered saw her cool attitude i was like she is NOT the Rashmi i knw she is not cool headed n NOW she is showing her real side wat she is ACTUALLY ..

Paras was HILARIOUS whn MAHIRA repeated Rashmi's wrds regarding HER character n he said Clear everyone those wrds uttered by Rashmi NOT YOU 😆

Rashmi to Mahira : Gaari don gi 

Mahira to Rashmi : pehly ugg ja zameen sy Puri

Mahira sun k nai laiti bhaiii

now i am sure some HATERS rememberd thye made POST on Sidharth's "Phadd donga coment over Arhan" could justify Rashmi's " GAAR don gi"  Statement??????

both sued that in Anger ,,,, LOL 

Best part is Mahira ne itna gandd machaya task mein phir bhi haat kuch nahi aaya🤣 energy wasted plus rashmi ke dhakka uppar se dono dushman contenders bangaye🤣👏

Edited by Minionite - 4 years ago

Originally posted by saksham-p2

Best part is chipkali ne itna gandd machaya task mein phir bhi haat kuch nahi aaya🤣 energy wasted plus rashmi ke dhakka uppar se dono dushman contenders bangaye🤣👏

Buhahhahaha tht was EPIC move by BB 🤣hath kangan ko Aarsi kia means Empty Hands🤣 i dont want to loose the chance of becoming Captain ths tym VG sir .. bt she snatched chance from everythng n WHOLE people were happy after sana is contender hahahahah she has all brain to maunplate things regarding SID baki kahan kuch demagh hoga to sue at right place 

everytime she is PROVEN wrong lier by time 

she has NO game 

Arhaan is NOT that bad  i guess he is SENSIBLE ... Rashmi HAS no justification of Pushing Mahira wrstly bt us ny tu dia e nai dhakka lik always she act INNOCENT infrnt salman Aaaahh Sirrr .. in her low voice Ummmhh Sir okay if u say so🤣

Rashmi is such a big liar....she pushed Mahira so hard and then lied ki maine dhakka nahi diya🤣

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Rashmi is such a big liar....she pushed Mahira so hard and then lied ki maine dhakka nahi diya🤣

Ground py usko ZAMEEN mai garnay ki dhamkiyan dey rhi thi

n admitted han mainy Dhakka dia to realzie her k Arhan ko kitna zor sy laga

n VG k samny Masooomana way mai Ummm Annn mainy dhaka nai dia mainy bas hataya usko 🤣😲🤣

Yes she lied about that when she didnt have to.It was disappointing. 

Fifty  lies more and she'd be just like the others in the house. 

Rashmi ke push ka wo matlab nahi tha, usne sirf react kiya tha....you know right how Shukla only reacts never pushes or abuses😳😆

I cant believe I supported her for so long. Even after Mahira Paras fought with her I still liked her until that doll incident. Now remembering back I feel she was wrong in most stuff like roti fights and touch kiya touch kiya. Also her crocodile tears infront of Abuji, burnt paratha and gave food with negative energy. Like Shefali Z said her actual form is getting out now and it is really ugly. Arti also said she gives food at 7pm and nowadays she is not doing any duties.

Btw Rashmi ka popat. She was bringing in dil se dil tak stuff to downgrade Sid behind his back but all her mehnat went down the drain when Jasmin came and supported Sid then Rashmi whines he is so cheap lol. And Sid does not even know all those other stuff she said in the Arhaan interview and infront of Vishal Madhurima. I can never believe her stories because of her on off friendship with Sid during the show.

To be fair it wasn't a hard shove. More like a move out of the way, push. Mahira over sold it by falling down.