Happy Birthday Bijli aka Chaaru😘

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So everyone gear up to celebrate the birthday of one of the most talented member we have on the forum.

She is the sweetest and a very lovely person to interact with.

Her hands have magic.

She can create fabulous VMs to beautiful banners to some of the most amazing stories we have.

She is the fastest and nothing is impossible for her.

Chaaru a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY from your LTG.

I know you are the best in gifs department but this time someone else have also tried a hand in it.hope you like them😳

So here are some wishes from you from your other family to make your day more special

Here we gooooo

Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. I wish whatever you want most in life it comes to you just the way you imagined it or better. Sending you smilessmiley9 for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!”smiley40

Dua hai khuda se aapki har dua kabool ho

Aane wala kal aapka khushiyoun se malamal ho. 

Love

Sajida

Biiiijliiii my mehnati ladkismiley31

Waise toh main hamesha tumhari tareef karti hoon toh aj bhi karungi na. After all it is your special day.smiley9 I remember our old days here. You are my first pm friend. We had never interacted in any thread. I was just a reader. But I knew you are an incredible artist. smiley32Banner queen!smiley2 Then OS writing contest came and I was thinking to approach you. Luckily you were free and sweet enough to help me. Not just for the contest but also in the celebration thread you helped me a lot. You’ve no idea how much you had eased my tension that time Chaaru.smiley31 Kuch bhi problem hota tha main pooch leti thi. I somehow felt so much comfortable talking to you. Actually I enjoyed it. Mujhe adat ho gayi thi pm check karne ki tumse baat karne ki. I felt the same emptiness when our work ended.smiley1 Ab baat karne ka kya bahana banayu!smiley37 It was your sweet nature that made me comfortable and I’m very fond of you. Seriously!smiley9 I thought you consider me as a normal good friend but now I know you love me so much.smiley19 Aur kuch personal baat hai jo main apko khopchey par batayungi. Chalega na?smiley17 Me love you very much. Even if I don’t express it, know this I love you.smiley27

Kash main banner banana seekh leti. But my idea was good okay? Khud ka banner khud banayo.smiley37 So to the most innocent soul with tharki mind happy birthday. Aap jaldi se padhai khatam karke Mumbai jaiye aur Ashdeep se hume milane ka rasta banaiye.smiley36 Stay the same Chaaru. I wish one day we’ll meet.smiley1 Sending you dheeerrrr saaaaaaraaaaa pyar.smiley27smiley27smiley27

Lovesmiley31

Your Utawlismiley39

A very very very verrryyyy Happy Birthday to you Chaaru Di smiley31smiley40. I hope you have lots of fun on your birthday smiley4. You know, I have not seen a person more talented than you. I mean, aap literally har cheez me Excell Karti Hain, be it drawing, painting, sketching, writing stories, nail art, editing graphics, making beautiful VMs or anything smiley31

Whenever I talk to you, it's always fun. Especially when you fangirl Ashdeep or drool over Sameer/Randeep. Aap to Sandeep ke liye Sassy Sissys se bhi lad jaati Hain smiley36, and I love all those conversations smiley27

And Hash and your conversation are my favourite. You call her Pandash and she calls you Kitty, I mean this is so cute smiley9.. aur aap Jo digital arts banati Hain unki to main fan hu smiley31

I am still waiting to see Dubai through your drawings, jab aap phir se Dubai jaayein to please wahan ka kuch sketch kijiyega smiley4.. once again a very happy birthday to you and I hope you have a wonderful and amazing year ahead. 

LTG ki Pikachusmiley4

(Prachi)

Hey dear chaaru! Many many happy returns of the day! Celebrating birthdays during the festive time would be fun, I suppose. Birthdays, weddings and apparently anything on December lights up my mood because well, I love the festive ambience. But, yours is even more special because you share your birthday with my first friend in kindergarten who still happens to be my best friend, so that's amazing! 

You are such a creative genius, writing stories to edits; especially, the latter one is something envy because your works are just epitome of beauty! I adore the LTG edit you made. Whatever you pursue, just don't let this flame of creativity get extinguished because you are just so TALENTED! 

Hope you enjoy your day and have a blast! 

Once again, a big, big happy birthday to you! Hugs! 

With love,

Shreya 

Happy Birthday Chaaru.😁😁 Hope you are doing well! Its been long since we last interacted with most of the interaction being during the trending phase. You come across as a very optimistic person, always full of hope regarding AshDeep and yudkbh s2. Hope we get to see them back soon and then fangirl together on IF. Take care.πŸ˜„

Annu di

Dear Bijli, 

tere jaisa na hai koi

tasveere toh piroti hi hai 

magar shabdo ko jodkar

khil uthti hai tumhari kahaniya sabhi

ek chitrakaar

ek lekhika

saath mein ho pyari behen bei

yeh jo indradhanush ke rang hai tumme samaye

hai anmol kitne hum kya bataye

Char you truly are a wonder. A marvellous storyteller, an amazing painter, you have a vision like no other. And yet the best thing about you is you unwavering strength, warm heart, and unshakeable loyalty. you are a far more beautiful human than your impressive art collection combined and I adore you for that. Never change just grow to fulfil all your dreams. 

Happy birthday dearest! 

Bundles of love,

Sims Di

P.S- Will give you a longer message once my broken wrist heals.

"So happy another year has found you, may it be the best year yet."

Many many happy returns of the day Kitty. Writing birthday message has always been a tough job from me. I just fail to understand ki kya likhu. I still remember our first interaction. You PMed me the link to your VM on the OST just when I wanted someone to make it for 400th episode celebration thread. That time I never knew I'll find my Kitty in you. The journey from Chaaru to Kitty has been filled with beautiful memories. I know we mostly have small talks but those matter so much to me. Trust me when I say this, you are the most curious person about my carpet. And call me evil but I love teasing you about it :P 

We have had out sad days (only because I don't talk to you at times and get you sad) but I cherish them too. From talking about your works to the emos that work in that other meeting point, I love every bit of it. I eagerly wait for you to come at night and tell me what another cool thing you did at college and I go in awe of your talent. Me also cherish the PandAsh you created for me. It is one prized possession of mine, trust me. Ah! I don't want you to go on reading and get bored of my rant, so I'll just stop it here :P Have a great day and best of the best year ahead. Once again, Happy Birthday Kitty. 

PS: I'm not cute, you are!smiley37

PPS: Pandu Loves Kittysmiley27

Happiest birthday chaaru😘❀️! You talented soul... Your writings are muuaaah, and your drawings, vms too.. bijli, you are talent powerhouse❀️. You areee so cuteee and helpful too, stay the same. Hopefully much more happiness comes to you in this coming year😌, much love to you, yaaar 😘❀️. Happiest 20th birthday Chaaaaaruuuu!πŸ₯°πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’–A bada  wala hug from me.. and virtually from deep!πŸ‘€πŸ₯°β€οΈ

From, Suparna

Hey, my fellow Marvel Fan πŸ€—

Happy Happy Birthday Dear πŸŽŠπŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ€©πŸŽ‰πŸ˜ƒ

May you get all the happiness and success and I wish you awesome years ahead. β€πŸ€—πŸ€—

You are one of the cutest members of LTG and very talented also. Ab main Kya hi kahu. I love your writing style and your gifs, designs as well. ❀ We all have seen your art work on Khopcha. And it's amazing. πŸ€—πŸ€—

One of the best things is that we both are Marvel fans. πŸ˜ƒπŸ€© I remember when Avengers Endgame released, how we used to discuss it on IF. Anshika and Labhya were also a part of that discussion. And hmari baate itni thi ki we decided to create a separate group on Khopcha so that we can do unlimited baate. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, I am Groot 🀩 we discussed everything. Haha ...it was fun. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Keep smiling always and keep focusing on your goals. I love your positive attitude and Saaree loving nature πŸ˜„ Stay connected!!

Lots of love and hugs to you β€β€πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I love you 3000 πŸ€—πŸ€—

- Shweta

Many many happy returns of the day Sweetu.

Remember our chats when we at LTG got a glimpse of the creative genius that you are.Your craft reflects your dedication towards your work - be it your videos of Samaina,your paintings,,your stories,your audiography,even your calligraphy.I have stated this earlier and I reiterate that you are a genius in the making.

I still remember that I got to see the highly anticipated and most discussed Suhagrat scene only cause of you since due to Foni my net connection wasn't strong.The way you place scene absolutely in sync with the lyrics... You took my unrefined voice recording and transformed it into something that sounded really good.Gosh!!! I have no words to define the beauty of your craft or the depth of your talent.

You certainly are a BIJLI creating thunderstorms with your uhhu-uhhu scenarios(though your scenarios are quite opposite to the iconic scene!!!).Thanks for accepting the nickname I use for you.Sweetu, the sweetness of your craft can create magic and the biggest example is LIB.You know how much I am in love with that story.You also know how much I can go on and on when it comes to LIB.The sweetness, subtleness and softness of that tale I am sure has many more fans like me.I feel so blessed to have discovered the equally sweet author who created the tale.

Love you Sweetu.I have a single prayer for you-May your craft take to the peaks of success.Enjoy your day.I know you are a GO-GETTER.Never lose that spirit.Wishing you and your craft loads of sunshine and may smiles find a permanent address on your beautiful face(Hope you are wearing that blue sari today and we get a absolutely gorgeous pic of the birthday girl).

Your Ria Di

I wish you a happy birthday 

I wish you a happy birthday

Chaaaaru πŸ₯³ happy vala birthday to you may you get all the happiness in your life 

A beautiful soul like you only deserves happiness... Your stories made me drew towards you and then I got lucky that I joined if and interacted with people like you.. You are seriously all πŸ€— and I always look forward to your talks and off course stories too

Your warm and naughty behavior makes you so lovable and on your birthday I wish you all the luck for your future 

Lots of love ❀️

Manisha

Hey chaaru..we havnt interacted much but still loved watever we had little in WA group.. i love reading your scenarios..keep blessing us w/ them in future too .. & the testimonial u made fr the whole ltg is πŸ‘πŸ‘..i love it.. u r a multitalented person.. have a grear year ahead.. happy birthday

Love

Surbhi

Happie Birthday Chaaru Dii May God Bless you today with loads of Joy and Happiness 

Chaaru dii aap jo Samaina ke upper short snippets and imaginations likhthe ho na Woh bahut hi superb romantic aur aur... **blushes** 😳😳πŸ₯°πŸ₯° Aap aise hi aur likha karo bahut hi maajaa aata hai padhne main but do tag **non-octofriendly** woh kya hai na Humare LTG Grp main Octo Dii **sorry sorry ** Octo ko pasand nahi aise bahut romantic waali padhne main toh Uska Bhi Dhyaan Rakhyega **smilesπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰** ... Since hamari itni conversations nahi hoti hai toh hope we can understand and know about each other in future too...

Wishing u A Very Happie Birthday Yo u Chaaru Dii β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–β£β£β£β£β£β£β£β£β£β£β£πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©

Ek pyaara sa gift aapke liye:-🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸 **cutie teddies to u** 

Before Signing off ek pyaasa sa baada wala Hugs to u..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Aapki Phool si 🌸

Thulasi

ChaaaauuuuuuπŸ˜ƒ

My bijliii⚑

My dancing queen πŸ’ƒπŸ»

My chapad chapad ( your non stop rant is something I enjoy a lot)πŸ˜‚

My makkhan ki forever deewaniiiπŸ˜†

My talented ladkiii😎

My sometimes over excited buddy😜 

You know na I can give you countless names.. but kuch cheezein apne beech me hi rahe to accha hai na sabko share nahi krna chahiye right ?😊

I am really wondering what I should say you on this very special day of yours because I am feeling really nostalgic. Because do you remember the first ever conversation we had ? πŸ˜†Even before asking question you cleared my doubt I guess that was an indication that we've a connection and will travel a long journey of friends & crazy sisters  who love to dance , talk endlessly and yes are real crazy about soft toys....😁😁

You are one of kind be if your nature , talent in various things and in your childish tho cute antics I love them all and top of that I love you soooooooo very much and I know you know it very well πŸ˜‰

I wish you all the success , happiness and loads of excitement for the coming years and always... May God bless you always and you get everything what you desire ( be it meeting ashdeep and working with them)😍❀

Always stay the same but do bring subtle  changes in you because bit modifications can make you the bestest forever ! 😎

Ha but be the same with me other wise you know na what things I can do to make u remain on my side in my team I hope you are well aware about it😁 ( thoda sa threaten krna to bnta hai ab birthday bomb nahi de skte to yhi sahi hai na😜)

And yes a very very happy birthday to you πŸ’ƒπŸ»

from strawberry and rosado ( dekh lo maine pehle wish nahi kia in dono ne mujhe dara kr rkha tha ki pehle wish to ham hi krengeπŸ€£πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€ ) 

Dance your way throughout your life....

Keep drooling on ashdeep...

Laugh a lot....

Keep smiling....

And yes keep loving this only jack jack of yours for she loves you❀

Yours 

Labhyaaaaaaaaaaaa

P.s :- this is for you ( aunty ko convince kr lena nahi to mujhe btana mai unko mna kr rahega ki is baat to ek fluffy toy bnta hai)

Dear Chaaru,
Toh kaha se start karu yaar? Itna kuch hai kehne ke liye and I am afraid ki main pakka kuch bhool jaungi, Don't mind huh!

Toh first, Merry Christmas (belated I know) I don't think ki main Christmas ke pehle ya baad mein wish kar paungi personally, because as I informed earlier, the Golden trio are reuniting this festive season! Toh tumhari wish ek hafta pehle hi likh rahi hoon.

Aur second, Happy New Year, in case the reunion still keeps me busy.
Have a blast aur mujhe batana ki kya kya kiya!!

Toh important stuff ho gaya, ab non-important walein stuff par aate hai. Mujhe kisi se pata chala ki tumhara koi birthday hai 26th ko. Chalo that's good yaar, matlab saal ke sabse bade teen events same week mein ho jaate hai tumhare liye toh. Baaki saal kya karti ho phir?smiley36

Just kidding okay!! Toh Chaaru ji, mujhe aapko aapke baare mein kuch important baatein batani hai,
First, aap dikhne mein bahut sweet aur cute ho. Pata nahi maine face reveal wale din bataya ya nahi. (Bw thnx again for calling me pretty)

Second, aap bina face dikhaye bhi utni hi cute aur sweet thi. (But like you mentioned that day, the face reveal was important for officially "meeting" each other.)

Third, you have the lowest self confidence in the entire galaxy (mujhse bhi zyada low self confidence. I mean I can't even believe it) Pata nahi kyu itna underestimate karti ho khud ko. Pagal ladki....

Fourth, You are the most awesome (and only) artistic person I have ever met. Though I don't know a thing about art, I know ki whatever you are doing is appreciable and beautiful. Tumhare covers aur drawing dekhke bata rahi hoon, hawa mein nahi.

Fifth, you are the most patient person in the galaxy. Ab iska reason nahi hai, bas observations.... (Toh isi khushi mein ek spoiler, the official confrontation in the story is nearing. Ab samajh jao main kis story ki baat kar rahi hoon.)

Sixth.....Seventh..... Eighth.....Next time ke liye bachake rakhe hai.

By the way woh spoiler tumhein tadpaane ke liye tha, I won't be able to talk till or even after new year, toh intezaar karo jaaneman aur apni patience display karo.smiley37

7 bhai hai mere, aur pata nahi kitni saari sisters banayi hai maine yahaan par, lekin yeh song life mein pehli baar dedicate kar rahi hoon.smiley27

Phoolon Ka Taaro Ka Sabka Kehna Hai
Ek Hazaron Meh Meri Behna Hai
Sari Umar Hame Sang Rehna Hai

So sister from another mother, aka SOM,
Wishing you an exciting life, full of great discoveries and joyful surprises.smiley40

Happy Birthday meri jaan!!!smiley31

Dedh saara pyaar,
Anshika Rahul Rathore

P.S full name againsmiley9
P.P.S I choose to use my right to ignore any inappropriate statements in the reply.smiley26
P.P.P.S Another wish for this year,

May you end up finding yourself in the waysmiley27

Hey Chaaru

A very happy birthday to our super duper fastest bijli.when I first read your msg on our thread i seriously considered you to be someone who is elder to me but when you called me Di. I was like what🀣

You are one of the most loveliest person I have met here.and bhandar bhara pada hain talent ka tum main jo I hope aur bade and you succeed and get whatever you wish for.

The day you open your account in the Love bank after reading the terms and conditions tab your quest to know more things from me will pkka come to end.πŸ€—

I want you to soon reopen your open where I can demand more book covers from you because you just amazing in it.

You are always ready to help me when I need some edits for our family and even after being busy you make such beautiful edits for them.

thank you for that.

And don't you worry I will keep disturbing you.

I wish you to remain same and be this helpful to everyone.

on this day I wish you all the love and success and lots of happiness❀️

Love

Su di

P.S randeep is not yours.abhi you are still a kid even though you write beautiful and sensuous samaina stories lekin phir bhiπŸ˜›

Msgs and teddies by Labhya

Edited by munchkinland - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

pour in your wishes for the birthday girl everyoneπŸ₯³

Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Happy birthday ChaaruπŸ€—β€οΈ

Beautiful thread

Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Happy Birthday ChaaaaaruuuuπŸ€—β€οΈ. Fulfil all your dreams!

Lovely thread Suhani di.. and labhya, that teddies are really sooo cute.😳

chaaru26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

KOP KOP YOU GUYSSSSSSS

LITERALLY MY CHEEKS ARE PAINING DUE TO THE SMILING 

Detailed reply to each message will come in the morning....

LOVE YOU ALL MY TAMATARS.....

AND HAYEEEEE BLUSHING SAMEER IN THE END IS JUST πŸ€ͺ

PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Happy Birthday Chaaru πŸ€—❀️

shwta16 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaaru26

KOP KOP YOU GUYSSSSSSS

LITERALLY MY CHEEKS ARE PAINING DUE TO THE SMILING 

Detailed reply to each message will come in the morning....

LOVE YOU ALL MY TAMATARS.....

AND HAYEEEEE BLUSHING SAMEER IN THE END IS JUST πŸ€ͺ

Happy Birthday Chaaru, my Marvel Fan πŸ€—πŸ₯³Lots of love n blessings to you πŸ€—

Labhya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Happiest birthday chaaaaauuuuu

Beautiful thread su diπŸ€—

Sparkling_starr thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Happy birthday Chaaru diπŸ₯³

May you get all the happiness πŸ€—

The thread is very beautiful. πŸ‘πŸΌ

RangnRia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wishing you a wonderful Birthday Sweetu...Many many happy returns of the day darling!!!!

Love Ria Di