Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Labhya & su : gud work 👍🏼

Happy birthday chaaru ... enjoy ur day 🎂🧁🍫🍬

chaaru26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: munchkinland

So everyone gear up to celebrate the birthday of one of the most talented member we have on the forum.

--🙈🙈🙈

She is the sweetest and a very lovely person to interact with.

Her hands have magic.

She can create fabulous VMs to beautiful banners to some of the most amazing stories we have.

She is the fastest and nothing is impossible for her.

Chaaru a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY from your LTG.

--❤😊😊❣

I know you are the best in gifs department but this time someone else have also tried a hand in it.hope you like them😳

I love anything made by LTG

So here are some wishes from you from your other family to make your day more special

Here we gooooo

Yay! Teddy bear

Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. I wish whatever you want most in life it comes to you just the way you imagined it or better. Sending you smilessmiley9 for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!”smiley40

Dua hai khuda se aapki har dua kabool ho

Aane wala kal aapka khushiyoun se malamal ho. 

Love

Sajida

-- Kop kop Sajida di...

Your shayiri's are the besttt

shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Happy birthday Chaaru

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

A very happy birthday chaaru 

chaaru26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: munchkinland

Biiiijliiii my mehnati ladkismiley31

Waise toh main hamesha tumhari tareef karti hoon toh aj bhi karungi na. After all it is your special day.smiley9 I remember our old days here. You are my first pm friend. 

-- My pm buddy🤗

We had never interacted in any thread. I was just a reader. But I knew you are an incredible artist. smiley32Banner queen!smiley2

--sadly that banner is not visible now😭

Then OS writing contest came and I was thinking to approach you. Luckily you were free and sweet enough to help me. Not just for the contest but also in the celebration thread you helped me a lot. You’ve no idea how much you had eased my tension that time Chaaru.smiley31 Kuch bhi problem hota tha main pooch leti thi. I somehow felt so much comfortable talking to you. Actually I enjoyed it. Mujhe adat ho gayi thi pm check karne ki tumse baat karne ki. I felt the same emptiness when our work ended.smiley1 Ab baat karne ka kya bahana banayu!smiley37 It was your sweet nature that made me comfortable and I’m very fond of you. 

--sameeee... main bhi bahana dhoondti thi and at the same time I didnt want you to think I am crazy or disturb you

Seriously!smiley9 I thought you consider me as a normal good friend but now I know you love me so much.smiley19 Aur kuch personal baat hai jo main apko khopchey par batayungi. Chalega na?smiley17 Me love you very much. Even if I don’t express it, know this I love you.smiley27

-- I LOVE YOU A LOTTTTTT RAYYY❤️❤️  You can share anything in Khopcha...

Kash main banner banana seekh leti. But my idea was good okay? Khud ka banner khud banayo.smiley37 

--wah kya idea tha🤣... I will teach you how to make banners....

So to the most innocent soul with tharki mind happy birthday. Aap jaldi se padhai khatam karke Mumbai jaiye aur Ashdeep se hume milane ka rasta banaiye.smiley36 Stay the same Chaaru. I wish one day we’ll meet.smiley1 Sending you dheeerrrr saaaaaaraaaaa pyar.smiley27smiley27smiley27

Lovesmiley31

Your Utawlismiley39

--Collected all the dheeerrrr saaaaaraaa pyaar.....🤗