Shubh Aarambh

RanJa OS: Nimbu Pani

Neha_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hiii to the very small family of Shubh Arambh🤗. How you guys are going? I know it's too early for any OS but I was not able to control myself from writing it. So, here it is, the very first OS of the Shubh Arambh forum (I mean..jo abhi tak hume officially mila hai ya nahi..usmein bhi confusion hai😆) Okay lets leave that for the moment. 

Around 15 minutes is still left to 26th December, So, here I am wishing you guys, Merry Christmas❤️.I hope you guys enjoyed your chritmas. And here is a gift from my side to the small family of Shubh arambh and especially to @Ahaana and @Nandini. 

I hope you guys love it.....

enjoys....

NIMBU-PANI

It’s evening, Rani has almost finished her home chores and sat beside the window doing the calculation of the day’s expenses. Suddenly, she received a text on her phone. She pulled out the phone from her bag.

RAJA

Kya kar rahi ho?

RANI

Kuch khaas nahi, tum batao?

RAJA

Pakka?

Rani looked at the diary in front of her and then she replied,

RANI

Kyu? Kuch kaam tha?

RAJA

Socha tumhare adhure waade ko pura kar doon

RANI

Adhura waada?

RAJA

Itni jaldi bhul gayi...subhah hi toh waada kiya tha

Rani tried to remember but she was not able to

RANI

Ab bata do...mujhe yaad nahi aa raha

RAJA

Thik hai...chalo ab khidki se bahar dekh lo...kitni der se bahar khada hoon.

Rani immediately looked out of the window and saw Raja in black t-shirt and navy blue jeans, standing at some distance, lining on a wall. Raja smiled to Rani and gestured her to come outside. 

Rani got off the table and walked towards the door but before stepping out, she looked at the mirror and took a look of herself. 

Rani’s mother who was working in the kitchen looked at Rani going out, asked, “Kahan ja rahi hai Rani?”

Rani looked at her mother and replied with a smile, “Thodi der mein aa rahi hun maa,” and she left before her mother could ask more. 

Rani walked up to Raja and asked, “abhi toh thodi der pehle mile thein”

“Kyu? Tumhe acha nahi laga”

“Nahi..vo”

“Thik hai...main phir chala jata hoon,” said Raja and turned to walk away but Rani held his hand to stop him. Raja smiled and turned to look at Rani then he looked at the hold. 

Rani looked at Raja and looked at their hand, she immediately left his hand and said, “S...Sorry” and looked away. 

“Arre..it’s okay. Ab main koi anjaan nahi hun…”

Rani looked at Raja and smiled, “hmm...vo tum keh rahe thein ki koi waada kiya tha maine...jo pura nahi kiya..”

“Chalo mere saath...batata hoon..” 

They walked towards the exit of the lane.

“Hum kahan ja rahe hai?” asked Rani

“Chalo toh”

After sometime, they reached a market. There was hustle and bustle all around. Raja moved Rani inside, away from the road and he himself walked on the side of the road. Rani admiringly looked at Raja. 

After a few moments, he stopped in front of a nimbu-pani stall followed by Rani.

“Hum yahan kyu ruke hai?” asked Rani. Raja held Rani by her shoulder and made her look at the stall. 

Rani looked at the stall and remembered promising Raja the treat of nimbu-pani

“Oh...main toh bhul hi gayi thi”

“Koi baat nahi...ab chale” said Raja and they walked towards the stall. 

Rani excitedly said to the shopkeeper,“bhaiya, do mast sa nimbu-pani bana dijiye aur pudina maar ke dijiyega”

“Ji bilkul” said the shopkeeper. 

Raja and Rani looked here and there as they were not able to understand what to talk about. 

Then Raja tried to start a conversation, “vo...pre-wedding shoot ki preparation ho chuki hai, kal subhah 10 bje tak aa jana…”

“Okay...main kya pahan ke aaun...kuch special”

“Tumhara jo mann ho vo pahan lena….tum sab mein special hi lagogi” said Raja and they shared an eye-lock for a few seconds but their special moment was interrupted by the voice of the shopkeeper. 

“Madam, aapka nimbu-pani,” said the shopkeeper and passed two glasses of lemonade to them. They took the glass and have their lemonade.

“Bahut acha hai” said Raja

“Aakhir treat kiski hai,” said Rani praisingly and Raja smiled. 

After they finished their lemonade, Raja took glass from Rani’s hand and kept it on the side of the stall and he was about to give the money but Rani stopped him.

“Ye treat meri taraf se hai” said Rani and moved her hand inside the pocket of her pant of the night-suit to take out the money. Rani took out money and gave it to the shopkeeper. 

Then Raja and Rani started walking towards Rani’s home

“Ek baat puchun” said Raja

“Haan bolo..”

“Tum paise leke ghumtey rehti ho..I mean, tumhe toh pata bhi nahi tha ki main kyu bula raha hun tumhe” said Raja and chuckled a little. 

“Sach bolun toh...co-incidentally mere pocket mein paise thein…”

“Tumhe bura toh nahi laga na...maine aise hi pucha…”

“Arre...nahi, tumhare mann mein sawal aaya toh tumne puch liya…” said Rani and Raja smiled. Rani added after after a few seconds pause, “aur waise bhi mujhe tumhare 1700 rupees lautane hai..”

“Vo tum nahi lautaugi”

“Vo tumne karaya hai….main aise nahi le sakti paise..”

“Vo recharge maine tumhare liye nahi...apne liye karaya hai..” said Raja and by that time they reached the entrance of the lane of Rani’s home. 

Rani was not able to find the right word to say after hearing Raja, so she just smiled and said, “Ghar aa gaya mera” 

Raja looked at the lane and realised that now it was time for them to go back to their respective homes.

Raja took a deep breath and said, “thik hai...phir main chalta hun..”

“Haan…”

“Thik hai...phir kal miltey hai”

“Haan”

“Okay...bye” 

“Bye” said Rani and raja turned to go when Rani called him

“Raja” said Rani. Raja immediately turned and looked at Rani

“Kuch puchna tha” said Rani

“Haan...puchon”

“Tum yahan sirf nimbu-pani peene aaye thein?” asked Rani

“Haan...aur kis liye aaunga...tumne waada kiya tha toh main aa gaya”

“Haan...vo bhi thik hai” said Rani in a low voice

“Toh main phir chalta hun..”

“Hmmm” 

Raja smiled looking at Rani’s sad expression and walked a little and then took a few steps back and whispered in Rani’s ears, “Nimbu-pani toh bas tumse milne ka bahana tha” 

Rani immediately looked at Raja and Raja moved away and started walking backwards with a smile on his face. He ruffled his hair and waved to Rani. In response Rani also waved to Raja. 

Raja then turned to go to his home and Rani turned to walk towards her home. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys loved the gift..I mean the OS...

Please do like and comment...(please a long comment...a return gift for me😉😆)

Thank you❤️ 

Edited by Neha_Maurya - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ahaana_sid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Muje tho pata hi nahi tha ki thum itni achi writer ho😳

Ab humse demand aanewale ho aur likne keliye😉

Loved it😃

Thank u 4 this surprise🤗

Neha_Maurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ahaana_sid

Muje tho pata hi nahi tha ki thum itni achi writer ho😳

Ab humse demand aanewale ho aur likne keliye😉

Loved it😃

Thank u 4 this surprise🤗

ji shukriya❤️....It really means a lot...

and will surely write for you guys...

thank you❤️ and I am happy that you loved the surprise..🤗

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Aww.. thank you neha baby for dedicating a beautiful story for us!! It sure was a Christmas gift for us!! 🤗❤️

Now we have our own writer for shubhaarambh.. congratulations for being out forums first OS writter Neha!! 🥳🥳  and yay!!!  Finally we have #Ranja ki ek new OS for the first time in our forum. Hope we have more stories from you in future!😳

I just loved this simple story a lot.. "neembu-pani toh sirf tumse milne ki ek bahana tha"! Hyyee.. how I wish we have more of this bahana scenes in the show!☺️

Neha_Maurya thumbnail

Glad you loved it...

Thank you ❤️

Neha_Maurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

Aww.. thank you neha baby for dedicating a beautiful story for us!! It sure was a Christmas gift for us!! 🤗❤️

Now we have our own writer for shubhaarambh.. congratulations for being out forums first OS writter Neha!! 🥳🥳  and yay!!!  Finally we have #Ranja ki ek new OS for the first time in our forum. Hope we have more stories from you in future!😳

I just loved this simple story a lot.. "neembu-pani toh sirf tumse milne ki ek bahana tha"! Hyyee.. how I wish we have more of this bahana scenes in the show!☺️

I am happy that you loved the gift....❤️

I will surely love to write more...and please do give some suggestions...to write❤️

I think we will get such bahanas in the upcoming episode...😆..

Thank you for such a comment ❤️

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha_Maurya

I am happy that you loved the gift....❤️

I will surely love to write more...and please do give some suggestions...to write❤️

I think we will get such bahanas in the upcoming episode...😆..

Thank you for such a comment ❤️

You're welcome😆 and don't worry, i will help you whenever you want help with content suggestions.😉 

Neha_Maurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

You're welcome😆 and don't worry, i will help you whenever you want help with content suggestions.😉 

Suggestions dena...main likhti rahungi...kabhi hum dono mil kar bhi likhenge