Mayra FF: Boundless....Love or Hate? Chapter 5 updated [Index Added]

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Character Sketch:

1. Maya Jaisingh:

She was an angel. Lovely, soft, caring and bubbly. But one incident changed her life. Now she is ruthless, arrogant, cunning and full of revenge. A fallen angel. Maya Jaisingh is a very famous name in internationally acclaimed authors. But no one knows that she owns a finance company too. She is ready to take down those who destroyed her brutally, i.e. ROYS. She is finally back in Mumbai to destroy each and every person related to her vicious past. 

2. Rudra Roy:

Elder son of Mrityunjay Roy. Hates his father and his business with a passion. For a time being his father was his idol, but his own father destroyed his world and now he hates even his blood. He is cautious, cunning and shrewd but his morals are high. He never compromise with his self respect. He established his own publication company with his best friend Ananya. That company is his pride. RUAN Publications. Though he was on the brink of being fully destroyed but he denied taking help of his father. And now he signed Maya Jaisingh as a writer. But he has no idea that she is here to change his world. For better or worse?? Only time will tell.

3. Mrityunjay Roy:

His name is enough to tell about him. He can even defeat death. No one can stand in front of him without his permission. He loves his sons to death and can never allow anyone to come between them. He crushed every single person who tried to come in between him and his sons. He is a businessman. He believes in winning, by hook or by crook. 

4. Rishi Mrityunjay Roy:

Younger son of Mrityunjay Roy. He loves his father like mad. For him, no one can come in between him and his father, not even his brother, though he loves his brother too. He is a carefree, proud and bubbly guy by nature. He never likes to loose. His father is his pride. And he wants to be like him in every sense. 

5. Antara Mrityunjay Roy:

Wife of Mrityunjay Roy. For the world they are power couple, but their reality is too far away from the pretense. She becomes a drug addict because of the tortures she gets from her husband. She is weak and could never stand against MJ, even though she knows that he is wrong. She hates whatever she did in the past just because of her husband. 

6. Dr. Diya Mukherjee:

Best Friend of Antara. She lives with Roys. She has always loved Mrityunjay but he never looked at her. So she tried to be around him by living here with her best friend. She is a gynaecologist by profession. 

7. Aamir Ali:

He is MJ's secretary. He respects MJ very much and can do anything for him. He was with MJ since last 20 years and consider him his god. As because of him he is stable now. 

8. Ananya Bose:

Best friend of Rudra. She is the daughter of MJ's best friend. Though she loves Rudra very much but she knows that he doesn't love her at least not as she wants. He loves her very much as a best friend. She doesn't want to loose his friendship so she always keep matters light hearted. She idolizes and respects her mentor MJ very much. 

9. Nandini Basu:

Mother of Maya. Though her husband and son are dead but she is not ready to accept it. So Maya let her do what she wants. She is the only living relative of Maya and the only person who is keeping Maya sane. 

10. Savithri Roy:

Mother of MJ. She loves her son very much but she hates his thinking and his habit of controlling every one. She absolutely adores and loves her elder grandson Rudra, because only he has the ability to stand in front of his father. Rudra had never been scared of anyone so she admires him very much. But she has always been scared about both Rudra and MJ as they both are really stubborn and can go to any extent to prove each other wrong. 

Index:

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Edited by annie2248 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MargaritaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Good character sketch.

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

Hey guys!! I got an idea of a story. So I am starting this one. This won't be just Mayra FF, though the main characters are them only. But this story will include the past and struggle of all the characters. Hope you will give it a chance. Enjoy!!

Chapter 1

Mumbai!! The city of dreams. City where lives of people change everyday. The city which made some people and destroyed others. This city made a man too. A man who had several dreams when he came in this city 30 years ago. And today he is business magnate. He is an ideal business man as well as family man.  He has become the inspiration of many and also the envy of others. The man who is considered an enigma, whose name is enough to instill fear and respect in people. 

MRITYUNJAY ROY AKA MJ!!

His family is his strength as well as his weakness. And to keep it together he did every single thing he could.

MJ's POV:

I looked out from the balcony of my room. Everything in my life is best whether its my wife, my children or my business. I shook my head drinking the wine. In last  30 years I gained too much, and yet I am a loser in a sense. I know there are many people who want to take advantage of my weaknesses and I always do everything to protect them. For that if I have to control them, then I will do it. I looked down at my phone frowning at the information Rudra's lawyer sent me. God knows till when this boy keep on doing this self made man drama. 

RUDRA ROY!! My elder son. My Pride. He has always been like me. Shrewd, Ruthless, arrogant and cunning. If only he would handle my business, then this empire would have reached heights no on could have imagined. I sighed shaking my head irritated. 

He started his own company with his best friend Ananya 8 years ago. And now his company is in the brink of bankruptcy. And still he refused to take my help. I earned all this for both of my sons. What's the need of all this if I can't help them?? 

Aamir: Sir!! Rudra got to know about your scheme. 

Aamir said and I closed my eyes in frustration. I knew that Rudra can know about it but I still took the risk. I never thought we would become this. I never thought that my son will hate me this much. And all this is because of just one girl. AVNI. The girl Rudra loved like mad. The girl about whom no one knows anything. He destroyed her, crushed her, and removed her from their life, but she is still present between Rudra and him, and now he has no idea what to do to remove her.

Mrityunjay: Of course he would. He is my son Aamir.

I said sighing and looked out of the balcony again. The whole city bends to my power but my own son disregards it as if I am a nobody. And I hate all this. I hate that I love Rudra this much. I hate that he could behave like this with me. 

Aamir: I still couldn't believe that the boy who worshipped the very ground you walked, hates you this much today.

Aamir said and I turned around looking at me smirking. 

Mrityunjay: He is punishing me for safeguarding him. 

I told him and he looked at me startled. No one knows what had happened between us 10 years ago. No one knows what I did to remove Avni from his life. No one knows what actually happened. Not even Rudra. If he ever got to know the full reality, he will not just hate me, he will kill me. After all he has my blood. 

Antara: Mrityunjay!!

I closed my eyes irritated hearing the voice I despise very much. Antara!! My wife!!

Mrityunjay: Antara. Where is Rudra??

I asked looking at her and she came inside looking at me tensed. 

Antara: In his club. 

She said and I nodded at her. As always. He always went to the club for fencing to relieve his tension. I know he is still in my life just because of Antara and that's why I can't remove her from my life. 

Mrityunjay: I want to talk to him. 

I said and she looked at me startled. She always behaves as if I am the one who is wrong but she doesn't even realizes what wrong she did. She is the one who let Rudra drift away from me. 

Antara: For what??

She asked and I gritted my teeth feeling my anger rising. I don't want to see her face right now. Otherwise even I have no idea what I will do to her.

Mrityunjay: This time he has to take my help.

I glared at her and left the room only to come to a halt hearing my younger son's voice.

Rishi: Hey Dad!!

I turned around only to see him coming inside the house. I shook my head and then looked at him startled. He is looking beaten up. What the hell happened to him??

Mrityunjay: Rishi!! My boy!! 

I smiled hiding my bewilderness and opened my arms for him. He is totally my son. He loves me to no end. For him I am his god. Just like I was for Rudra 10 years back. 

Mrityunjay: Where were you??

I asked breaking the hug and looked at him somewhat sternly. He gulped and laughed nervously. I am sure he is hiding something from me.

Rishi:  No...nowhere Dad. I just went to club. I will just take a shower.

He said and ran away towards his room. What the hell is happening?? My Rishi never hides anything from me. I saw Aamir and Antara coming towards me tensed.  

Mrityunjay: He is hiding something. Aamir!!

I called his name and he stood in front of me. 

Aamir: Yes Sir!!

He asked looking at me curiously. I won't let anyone come between me and Rishi. Rudra is already drifting away from me, I cannot lose Rishi too. 

Mrityunjay: Find out.

I said to him sternly and he nodded moving out of the house. If only everyone would have been this loyal then I wouldn't have done so many wrongs. Only because of Rudra's stupidity, he is in pain now and I had to do something drastic. And now I am seeing same things with Rishi. If this is about some girl then I have to stop Rishi now only.

Antara: I think you are just overthinking Mrityunjay.

I heard Antara's voice and closed my eyes trying to calm myself. I can't even shout at her right now, otherwise she will take drugs again and then will create a scene. And right now I am not in the mood. 

Mrityunjay: Did you ever see him not telling me something??

I asked looking at her sternly and she gulped shaking her head in a no. I turned around to go out only to see Rudra coming inside the house talking to someone in the phone. God!! He is looking like a mess. What had happened to him??

Rudra: Ya sure. I will be there.

He said and cut the call. As soon as he looked up at me he stopped in his place for some time and I can clearly see his eyes filled with anger. He shook his head and tryied to move away ignoring me royally. But I am his dad. He can't ignore me like this always. 

Mrityunjay: Rudra!!

I grabbed his arm and turned him towards me. His eyes have fire in them. For a second even I was taken aback looking at his face. He is looking like a devil. I really want this boy of mine with me. At any cost. 

Rudra: Excuse me Mr. Mrityunjay Roy. But I have work to do. 

He said shrugging my hand harshly and moved to his room. I saw Ananya coming inside the house running, no doubt behind Rudra. 

Ananya: Sorry Uncle.

She looked at me apologetically and I nodded at her faking a smile.  

Ananya: Rudra!!

She then ran towards Rudra's room shouting his name and I took a deep breath leaving for my office. I would go mad if I stayed at my home. 

*************************************************************************************

Rishi's POV:

I can't believe it. Finally I got to know the name of my dream girl. Maya . I came out of the washroom smiling to myself. 

Rudra: Rishi!!

I looked up startled hearing Bhai's voice. Woah!! What is he doing here?? Normally I went to his room. Its a rare view to see him in my room.

Rishi: Hey Bro. 

I grinned looking at him and went to him only to have my breath knock out of my lungs. What the hell!! Why did he punch me on my stomach so hard?? Doesn't he know that how would I handle a star player's punch?? 

Rishi: What is this for??

I asked looking at him frowning. Sometimes he really behaves weird. Like when he shouts at Dad. Means I still have difficulty believing that he is my same brother who taught me to never argue with Dad. And now he himself hates dad.

Rudra: Who is this dream girl??

He asked waving my phone in front of me and I looked at him with wide eyes. Oh shit!! He saw my phone  in which I was writing Dream girl again and again. 

Rishi: Why did you check my phone??

I glared at him and saw him rolling his eyes. Why didn't he ever take me serious?? 

Rudra: Look my dear brother. You are too young for these matters right now. So, stay away from girls.

He said and I looked at him amused. How will he behave when he will get to know about Maya?? What will he think when he got to know that she is way elder than me. That she is not a girl, but a woman. A hot and classy woman. 

Rishi: She is not a girl.

I said shrugging and heard Anu's voice. 

Ananya: What!!

I looked towards the voice only to see her sitting on the couch looking at me shocked. I looked at Bhai and he was just looking at me raising his eyebrows. Honestly he is fine when he shouts at me. But this look of his is damn scary man. 

Rishi: I...I mean...nothing.

I said smiling slightly and snatched my phone from him. I turned around to put the phone on the side table only to have my arm grabbed tightly. 

Rudra: What are you hiding??

I winced and decided to act normal. The more I got scared the more Bhai will get angry. 

Rishi: Come on Bro!! You are behaving as if she is a terrorist and is going to kill me.

I said rolling my eyes and he sighed shaking his head. I have no idea why Bhai never trusts anyone. 

Rudra: Who knows?? May be she is??

He says looking out of the window and I looked at her startled. What is wrong with him?? I looked at Anu only to see her trying to stifle her laugh. 

Rishi: She is a hottie bro. And yes an angel.

I said to him grinning and turned around glaring at me. I heard Anu laughing and I looked at her narrowing my eyes. Now what happened to her??

Ananya: You are calling an angel hot?? You know you can burn in hell for that??

She said shrugging and then laughed again. Wow!! How religious she is. Idiot!!

Rishi: I am ready for that too. But just for her.

I told her winking and felt someone hit me hardly on the head. I looked at Bhai irritated. He thinks that I am still a child to be treated like this. Honestly!! I hate this type of treatment but I can never raise voice in front of him otherwise he will kill me, literally.

*************************************************************************************

Rudra's POV:

I winced touching the wounds on my face, stomach and chest. That woman was really mad. Maya Jaisingh. But I still am confused about who could publish that article?? That lady is fishy. Why do I feel as if I know her. As if my heart recognize her. I shook my head at my thoughts. What the hell is wrong with me??

Rudra: That devil lady.

I said gritting my teeth looking at the wound. I really hate that lady. 

Ananya: Who??

I turned around hearing Anu's voice irrtated. What is she even doing here??

Rudra: Anu please. Stop irritating me.

I said and took out my track pants and t-shirt. I am really tired and want to take a nap right now and I have no energy left to talk to anyone. 

Ananya: I am irritating you?? 

She asked grabbing my arm and turned me towards him forcefully. Ugh these girls!! But SHE was not like that. SHE was different. SHE loved me as Rudra. And Mrityunjay Roy snatched her from me. SHE promised to be with me forever, to love me forever. But my own dad snatched her love from me. She was my passion, my obsession, my love, my life. And now I am lifeless because of my own father. I just hate that man to the core. 

Ananya: I am trying to know what happened with you in the club.

I came out of my thoughts hearing Anu's voice. 

Rudra: And I am not in the mood to tell.

I snapped at her and then closed my eyes looking at Anu's disappointed eyes. I don't want to hurt her but I can't tell her everything. I went inside the washroom and changed my clothes carefully. 

Ananya: Okay fine. Did you sign Maya??

Anu asked as soon as I came out of the washroom. Ya!! I paid a really big price to sign her. That mad woman. She is so weird. I had to bear the pain for 4 minutes 44 seconds and she left from there before 10 seconds. I felt as if she was trying to test me. But why??

Rudra: She agreed. And yes she is coming to office tomorrow. So be on time.

I said to Anu when I felt her hand on my shoulder. She nodded and was going to say something when her phone started ringing. Now its time to find an investor. 

Ananya: Hello??

Anu picked up the call and all of a sudden her face broke into a smile. Now what happened??

Ananya: What!! Really??

She shouted and then cut the call grinning like an idiot. 

Ananya: Rudra!! I am so happy.

She hugged me all of a sudeen and I tried to handle both of our weights. Ugh!! This girl is mad. 

Rudra: Okay. Now tell me why?

I asked breaking the hug and she started grinning looking at me. 

Ananya: We got an investor. 

She shouted and I looked at her dumbfounded. Is she serious?? This is just wow!!

Rudra: Brilliant.

I grinned feeling at the top of the world. Now I won't need my so called father's help.  

Ananya: This is Maya effect for you.

Anu said and I narrowed my eyes at her. Idiot!! If only she got to know how mad that Maya Jaisingh is. 

Rudra: Whatever.

I rolled my eyes jumping on my bed and laid down and heard the door shut. I opened my eyes only to see the room empty. Thank god she left. I closed my eyes again for a nap. I just hope now everything goes well from here. 

But I am sure about one thing. No matter what happen, if I have to start again from the scratch, then I will do it, but I will never bend down in front of Mr. Mrityunjay Roy. Never again will I give him the control to ruin my life. I will never give him the satisfaction of controlling or helping me. I will never let him have his son back. Cause this Rudra is not Rudra Mrityunjay Roy, this Rudra is just Rudra Roy. And I will never back down in front of that vile creature. 

Maya's POV:

I smirked looking at the Mumbai city from my balcony. Finally I got my first win today. I know till now Rudra passed all his tests and now his brother's turn. Now I will start Rishi's tests. 

Today I gave Rudra what he wants because he is the only one who can stand in front of Mrityunjay Roy. Only he has the power to stand in front of him. All of a sudden my phone started ringing and I looked down only to see Rajiv calling. Ah finally!! I picked up the call and smirked wanting to hear what he want to tell me now.

Rajiv: Someone is searching for you.

He said and I smiled slightly realizing that only two people could search about me now. Rishi and Rudra. Rishi is too gullible but I know Rudra is a tough nut to crack. 

Maya: Who??

I asked looking at my nails and heard him sigh. 

Rajiv: Rishi Mrityunjay Roy.

He said and I took a deep breath nodding my head but then I realized that he can't see me. 

Maya: Give him the details.

I said gritting my teeth. This Rishi thinks that it is this easy to trap Maya?? Now I will show him what a trap is. I will confuse him so much that he will forget his own name. 

Rajiv: Someone else is searching for you too.

He said and I looked up alert. I know it has to be Rudra. 

Maya: Rudra??

I asked and heard him chuckle lightly. 

Ananya: No!! His best friend cum business partner Ananya.

I gritted my teeth realizing that Rudra is still guarding himself from me. I don't know what had happened to me. I saw his pictures too many times in last 7 years but when he was in front of me for a second I got paralyzed but then I remembered my revenge and attacked him. The honesty in his eyes unnerved me. I have always heard that he has high morals, but how can he be totally free from crimes being in such a criminal world?? Though I had tested him and he passed that too with flying colors, I still have to be cautious around him. 

Ananya: Make sure that she got nothing about me. Rudra will get the information when he will try to find me by himself.

I said to Rajiv sternly and heard him take a deep breath. 

Rajiv: Sure!!

I cut the call and started writing the story again. The story of the destruction. The story of revenge. The story of love and bloodshed. 10 years back I paid the price to love someone way beyond my league and now Roys will pay the price of my hatred. 

Rishi's POV:

Oh my god!! I got her number finally. 

Rishi: Yes!! Yes!! Thanks bro.

I shouted and cut the call. I turned back only to see Bhai glaring at me and I looked at him slightly scared. Trust me no one would want to face Bhai when he is angry. He becomes devil reincarnated just like Dad. No!! Scratch that. Even dangerous than dad. 

Rishi: Bhai!! How are you??

I asked looking at him smiling sheepishly. 

Rudra: Just going to murder someone.

He said gritting his teeth and I looked at him with wide eyes. Oh freak!!

Rishi: Who??

I asked gulping nervously. 

Rudra: Who else??

He asked looking at me smirking and I smiled at him nervously. He started moving towards me and I started moving back step by step. If I came in his hand right now then he will never let me go. And right now I want to meet Maya. I ran out from the house and heard footsteps behind me. Thank god I didn't parked my car in the garage. 

Rudra: Rishi!!

I heard Bhai shouting and sat on the car starting the engine. 

Rishi: Will talk to you later.

I shouted and started driving the car grinning. I have no idea how I will handle Bhai once I came back but right now I have to meet Maya. I bought some flowers from the nearby shop and moved up to her penthouse suite. 

A servant opened the door and I came inside nodding at him. I looked around only to see all antique paintings and art pieces around. Looks like she is fond of art. I heard some noise and turned around only to come face to face with a revolver. I looked up only to see Maya looking at me scared. Damn!!

Rishi: What....what are you doing??

I asked looking at the gun nervously. I don't want to die today. Please god!!

Maya: Who are you??

She asked and even her hands are shivering holding the revolver. Does she even know how to fire the bullet?? I doubt it. She is looking really nervous. 

Rishi: I....I am Rishi. Rishi Mrityunjay Roy.

I told her and she frowned looking at me. Wait!! She doesn't know me?? Strange!!

Rishi: Remember?? You saved me that day from drowning.

I said and moved to lock the revolver only to see that it is already locked. I took a deep breath finally relaxing. 

Maya: All men are liars. I don't believe in them.

She said looking down with tears in her eyes and I pushed the gun down softly. Looks like someone ditched her. But no worry. I will make her forget all of her sorrows. 

Rishi: I just came to thank you for saving me.

I said forwarding the flowers towards her and she shook her head looking at the flowers disgusted. 

Maya: I don't like flowers. 

She said and I kept them down shrugging. If she doesn't love flowers then I will purchase something much better for her. If she is this rich then I am sure she will like some jewellery. 

Maya: You can leave now.

She said and I smiled at her slightly. I moved towards the window and picked up a lipstick from side table. Its time that she got to know me. 

Rishi: Call me whenever you need someone to confide.

I told her softly and wrote my number on the window glass and made a smiley below it. I won't leave her till she agrees to become mine. I smirked and left her house. Rishi Mrityunjay Roy never loses in anything. And no one can deny me for anything. Maya has to be mine. 

MJ's POV:

I heard a knock on the door of the study room and told Aamir to open the door. It has to be Ananya. I want to know everything about Rudra and only she could tell me about it. 

Ananya: You called me Uncle??

I looked up hearing her voice and indicated her to sit on the couch beside me. I really like this girl for Rudra cause I know she always does what I say.

Mrityunjay: I heard you signed someone??

I asked looking at her curiously. I don't know about this writer. But this writer has paved a way to bring Rudra out from the crisis without my help. And I really don't like that. 

Ananya: Yes Uncle. She is an internationally acclaimed writer. This is her book.

She said forwarding a book towards me. I looked down at the cover of the book frowning. Journey of the Pain by Maya.

Mrityunjay: Maya!!

I whispered her name frowning. Who is this girl?? 

Ananya: Because of her only we finally got an investor.

Ananya said and I looked at her startled. Rudra got an investor too?? This is so not done. No one can come between me and my son. 

Mrityunjay: Who is it??

I asked trying not to show how angry I am. She grinned looking at me. 

Ananya: RM Finance Ltd. Maya will sign the documents tomorrow. And you know what, she never came in front of anyone.

She said almost dreamily and I shook my head at her. I know she is a fan of this writer. And this writer is the only reason why they got an investor. I nodded at her and she left the study room. Now its time to show everyone that Rudra is my son and only I can help him financing his company. 

Mrityunjay: Find out about this company Aamir.

I ordered Aamir and he left the study room nodding at me. I won't let anyone else keep me apart from Rudra. Not another girl. This Maya has to leave Rudra's life. By hook or by crook. 

That's it for this chapter guys!! Hope you all liked it. Till next chapter. Have a nice day. 

Edited by annie2248 - 4 years ago
Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting character sketch & plot👏

Loved the characterisation & detailing

Waiting for next

Sandhi7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow wow and wow! I just loved it..Thanks for the huge update.I've read it in one go. continue soon. ♥
Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: katheriene

Interesting character sketch & plot👏

Loved the characterisation & detailing

Waiting for next

Thank you 😳. will post soon.

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fairooz

wow wow and wow! I just loved it..Thanks for the huge update.I've read it in one go. continue soon.♥

That's really sweet of you. Thank you. 🤗

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Interesting character sketch, details and the plot... Loved reading this. 

Waiting for the next part...

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This is awesome. Loved the character sketch of everyone .Waiting for the next chapters

princess369 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Really nice update cs and first part as well will be waiting to read ur story further .... plss try to add more scenes of Rudra and maya small request