Bepanah Pyaarr

Best episode for 25 th december!!

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Guys it was an amazing episode for this 25th december as it is christmas.full of pragbhirlious guys 🤗👏🥳.loved the dori scene ,there was really a goose bump than the previous dori scene . pls watch it.surely will watch the episode 100x . Yes that sahas was a hadi b/w but cvs didnt spoil our praghir scenes at all .we should thank cvs for this .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quiche thumbnail

Praghbir episode after a long time. They are about to kiss in the precap and it was so close lolzzz. Catty you should thank Sahas he will not let Praghbir SR happen so soon and you will get loads of Praghbir’s romance lolzz.

Edited by Quiche - 4 years ago
Valannie thumbnail

@quiche i agree wid u regarding sahas, 🤣🤣,even i was worried abt thier SR happening so soon but i guess sahas wont let it happen n will get lots of praghbir romance🥳.

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Valannie

Guys it was an amazing episode for this 25th december as it is christmas.full of pragbhirlious guys 🤗👏🥳.loved the dori scene ,there was really a goose bump than the previous dori scene . pls watch it.surely will watch the episode 100x . Yes that sahas was a hadi b/w but cvs didnt spoil our praghir scenes at all .we should thank cvs for this .

Woww can't wait to watch today's epi I'm soooo excited ❤️❤️😍😍

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Quiche

Yes pragahbir episode after a long time. Gosh they are about to kiss in the precap and it was so close lolzzz. Catty you should thank Sahas he will not let Praghbir SR happen so soon and you will get loads of Praghbir’s romance lolzz.

Hahaha Ur right thanks to him 😂😂😂

So finally we can see praghbir romance itnay time baad happy happy even precap look so hot omg 🙊😍😂