Sanjivani 2

Namit Khanna 👏🏼👏🏼

kindoer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Too those haters who were saying that namit Khanna can’t act there you go we got some episodes of Sanjivani and he prove that he can indeed can act! He totally nailed the last few episodes! The whole weeks episodes was namits! He is an phenomenal actor and in the episodes we saw! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ he has improved a lot! Today’s episode was also good!!β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ he just needed some time! He has nailed the last few episodes!πŸ‘πŸΌ his expression loved the first scene were he was saying ishani if you don’t wake up those expressions and feeling felt so real!! And those feelings he said β€œ I’m saying it nice please wake up ishani!!!!”

kudooos!πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Reallt cause all i see is a man who excels at comedy and light harded scenes and someone who doesnt kmow what to do with his body during emotional scenes, flat and forced facial expressions. Literally when he was crying for ishani in the hall, and they were goinf through memories he had a forced frown that made me think all he was doing was standing and whining, or thinking. No sense of being broken at all. 

I think its sweet that people are trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, and supporting him regardless, bit theres a difference between a good solid acting job and someone whom is still clearly a novice. He may have had previous jobs but it sure doesnt seem that way. 

kindoer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxMATSxx

Reallt cause all i see is a man who excels at comedy and light harded scenes and someone who doesnt kmow what to do with his body during emotional scenes, flat and forced facial expressions. Literally when he was crying for ishani in the hall, and they were goinf through memories he had a forced frown that made me think all he was doing was standing and whining, or thinking. No sense of being broken at all. 

I think its sweet that people are trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, and supporting him regardless, bit theres a difference between a good solid acting job and someone whom is still clearly a novice. He may have had previous jobs but it sure doesnt seem that way. 

haters gonna hate! Don’t know why people hate him.. but oki if you fell like that then you have your opinion and other have an otherπŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by kindoer - 4 years ago
rashigirl thumbnail

Exactly I agree with you πŸ’― NK was really good in most of the scenes. He is a good actor blessed with good looks and his voice modulation is on point .

AbhaSharma11 thumbnail

Hes a completely useless actor πŸ€”I know many general viewers who quit this show due to his ridiculous  expressions🀒

You deserve Nobel prize if you can  really find something 🧐to appreciate in such a third rate performer πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ€”

Edited by AbhaSharma11 - 4 years ago
kindoer thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbhaSharma11

Hes a completely useless actor πŸ€”I know many general viewers who quit this show due to his ridiculous  expressions🀒

You deserve Nobel prize if you can  really find something 🧐to appreciate in such a third rate performer πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ€”

Yeah and you need a nobel prize to critizise and comment unnecessaryπŸ‘ and yeah if you dont like NK , why at all watch the show!?

Thanks for spreading your negativity on this forum! Allpus too you!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Haters gonna hate!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I don't find  namit acting up to  mark   . He did not act with feeling   he just  act and speak dialogue from  outside . Good acting means when actor act with feeling and namit completely fail to show feeling through his acting  . Namit should  act with feeling and should give relevant face expression then only he will be nice actor 

edkvf thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Don't blame me. In  my point of view Namit looks always sarcastic. 

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

im not his fan πŸ€” but i dont know why people say he cant act

he acts fine.. just like other locals such as karan v grover, kushal tondon etc

suadvani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

I actually really like him - its Surbhi I dont like In this show - Ishanis character is so weird - fake butterflies and over acting.. .. but again just my opinion.. πŸ€“