Chapaak and Panga: Future of female-oriented cinema depends on them?(Page 2)

Posted: 5 months ago

This year most female centric films were either by actresses who do not have that pull or by Kangana (who puts off everyone with her BS statements, same goes with her sister).

Panga is again a Kangana film and it might do well if  she keeps the promotions focussed on the film rather than making stupidass comments. Deepika is generally liked by the public so Chappak will do well. Plus its made by Meghana too.

I still dont get why Chhapaak had to clash smiley6Tanhaji will open big in Maharashtra...films like Chapaak need a solo release to garner the attention...

Originally posted by LiveEatLove

I still dont get why Chhapaak had to classmiley6Tanhaji will open big in Maharashtra...films like Chapaak need a solo release to garner the attention...

I was saying this from even before the trailer released. First, it's female-centric in a male-dominated industry. Second, Deepika is not in her usual glamorous avtaar, but in a role which requires her to shed all her external beauty. Third, it's clashing with a biggie. These factors will play  a major role in the opening collections of the film.

Posted: 4 months ago

Both films failed but since the directors are connected I think they will get work again smiley37

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

Both films failed but since the directors are connected I think they will get work again smiley37

Sad that both films flopped