Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein

Crossroads - PROMO

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6ctHMRoFoZ/?igshid=wk688u1uwynv

Lmao, what crossroads are they on about. Its so obvious where its going. Yogi will begin to accept Gunjan and ignore Pari from next episode (25th Dec episode), so who are they trying to fool. This is just another way to keep us hooked. How idiotic smh.

Edited by Mr-YK - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes they don't want viewers to stop watching so they release new promo with old scenes coz m sure most of fans not happy and decided to quit show so they r fooling us....may be they will show few scenes of Pari for like two weeks ....but viewers r not fool so I guess we already know what coming up and we r not interested in that crap story .....

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Even their promos are patheric & obvious rewinding ils scenes again & again. They keep playing with YoRi fans' heart just for TRP's but we are not dumb cv's! 😡👎🏼

Show will end soon thank god! Yogi & Gunjan happy then a sudden new boy in Pari's life, predictable ending! Adios 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Ha Ha big joke in the name of love.... Wow CVS what the shit portraying a love of a man.......just to make yogi accept the so called Gunjan u guys ruined kabir... 👏

And now this irritating Promo just a cheap trick to make us hooked... But FYI we all have already stopped watching show and specially bcoz of your yojan ki yojana.... Get lost u CVS and enjoy ur yojan all by yourself.... 🤬💔😡😈

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

I also stopped watching it long back

and I will not watch again

even if they will keep showing such promos

I read WU

and even WU irritates me

but I laugh a lot after reading WU🤣😆

dusk2dawn thumbnail

I stopped watching long ago..

I am in a happy place now as fully detoxed and detached from the show..

Again gunjan’s face 🤢 popped up on my YT page. N again I tapped not interested..😆

I don’t care anymore..😡🤬

This is for CVs of the show..

‘Isme tera ghaata 

Mera/ Hum fans ka kuch nahi jaata..’

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

I stopped watching long ago..

I am in a happy place now as fully detoxed and detached from the show..

Again gunjan’s face 🤢 popped up on my YT page. N again I tapped not interested..😆

I don’t care anymore..😡🤬

This is for CVs of the show..

‘Isme tera ghaata 

Mera/ Hum fans ka kuch nahi jaata..’

Great to hear you're in a happy place. I'm still stuck to IIM, with a speck of hope left. 

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

My question is if idiotic CVS wanted to  bring back and tie knot with gunjan and yogi then y the hell they brought even Pari character ?y they need to show pari yogis love ? Y this cheap track ?or they need a negative character?pari or gunjan will become a  villain in future? Pathetic ..Dont know who has this kind of faltu brain to write this kind of junk track ?..seriously!!  Yogi is like ping pong ball now ..kabhi yahaan kabhi wahaan..🤢

Shame on u CVS..👎🏼

Edited by kinu17 - 4 years ago
kit0kat thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't think I can make such sacrifice and give up my love to someone else.   Just because Yogi cannot hear and talk..does that mean he had to marry bechari Gunjan, who cannot talk..but can hear.  BS.  The serial is a joke.. unless we see some major blast.. Till then, I will just deal with the WU's.  Fk sacrifice.  YAWN!!!!

Edited by kit0kat - 4 years ago