Guddan

24th December : Looteri Santa vs Kathin Samaj

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Bhai sach mein if today's episode don't get rating then,

Lakh di lanat TRP aunties ki mu tay !!! πŸ˜‘

Zyaada baat nahi karenge as hum thode vyaast hai... but khayaalat hai, share toh karna banta hai ! 

especially jab episode itni zabardast ho πŸ˜›

Every time looteri Santa was doing her lootpaat, I was going Awwwww.....

Gudiya sach bolti hai, itna cute face diya hai Lord Krishna ne, darane jayegi toh haas padenge πŸ˜†

The way her haat was kap kapaoing πŸ€£ 

[Point to be noted, case is different when the people in front her dares threaten her Jindal saab, tab haat bilkul nahi kaapte i.e. Dutta uncle & Rawat uncle πŸ˜Ž]

But phir bhi maan gaye, she managed to daraofy sare bank mein aaye customers & staffs πŸ˜Ž

Jindal saab ki Gudiya se sab ho pata hai ! 

Aaj the entire time Vikku uncle was watching the drama on his screen, seeing his reaction I felt he is one of us, the audiences πŸ˜†

I really love this guy as a villain, main nahi chati ye kahi bhi jaaye  πŸ˜’

Kher, I love the chemistry between Nish & Pawan sir β€οΈπŸ˜³

The duo is awesome when in same frame β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

I couldn't control my laughter at the "chupe rustam" moment πŸ€£

In today's episode, each & every dialogue delivered was lit β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

Be it Santa, Jindal saab, Vikku uncle, also bank manager & the real wale looteres πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸΌ

Jindal saab ne toh dialogues se hi chakke chura diye & reality mein bhi Vikku uncle ko ball banake Six maar diye πŸ˜‰

Loved the moment when the lion roared at Vikku uncle telling him he is Gudiya's dhaal πŸ˜ˆ

Abhi dekhu toh there is noting in the entire episode that I didn't like or I can say matlab theek thaak tha... I loved everything πŸ˜›

Thumbs up cvs ! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Really loved the bahus i.e. Looteri Gudiya's henchmen & especially loved the fact they came forward khud se, chupke se to help their sasuma.... πŸ˜³β€οΈ

Aaj bohot pyaar aaya hai inpe ..... khas kar tab when bank mein ladies started to shame Guddu & bahus took the offence on her behalf & started threatening πŸ˜ˆ

I would lagao *kala teekas* to them πŸ˜›

A special mention & shout out to all the actors present today in the bank... 

All were awesome β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I loved the bank manager πŸ˜† bechara sabse zyaada yehi dara hua tha πŸ€£

But Jindal saab ki nautanki Gudiya ne bohot badh charake bahus ko iski complain ki & daat kilaya 

Ye itna bhi nahi bol raha tha πŸ˜’ Gudiya hi zyaada bol rahi thi inside πŸ€“

Lotteres were awesome β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

This is one bunch of gentlemen looteres πŸ˜† Innlogo ne Jindal saab ki property ko na dekha na haat lagaya & bohot dur se baat kar rahe the... πŸ€“

I don't know, Jindal saab precap mein inki band kyun bajana chate hai ? cause jaisa ki ye bol rahe hai, in gundo ne unki Guddan ko toh chua tak nahi πŸ˜•

Not Fair Jindal saab 

I also loved the Guard in yesterday's episode πŸ˜³β€οΈ

I found him a very cute & pyaara chaacter.... I couldn't stop smiling for a moment throughout his interaction with Santa πŸ˜³

Waise mereko aisa kyun laga ki the ladki who was about to call police, I saw her in this show before ? πŸ˜•

Please agaar kisi ko yaad ho to bol dena πŸ˜³

Moment of the day : 

This hug held so much warmth πŸ€—❀️ 

*kala teekas* to my Akshan 

Maaf kijiyega Saranya ji bina permission ke chipkane ke liye πŸ˜³

Bohot raat or better say, subha ho chuki hai, so time nahi mila puche ka πŸ˜³

The moment when Gudiya was dhamkaoing Jindal saab of nochofying him & he was just, nodding I felt he was remembering of his experience of getting nochofied by her in those passionate nights β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

AJ was looking super hot in hoodie πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Note : kripya karke har tarike hi nakaratmakta ko dur rakhe aur shaanti banaye rakhe 

p.s.  Pervy ko dher sari duwayein for his lambi zindagi taki aur flop "foolproof" plans bana sake. Beton ke liye dher sari lollipops ki kamna taki wo chup hi rahe ! 

Bhootni seedha narak mein jaaye , Choti Lomri ki shaadi daddu se ho & most important, 

Lakh di lanat tere mu tay Durga Jindal ! 

Edited by captainplus - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kanishant thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yesterday's episode was really awesome.. I really enjoyed it... Jindal sahab was dilelo yesterday and Akshan hug❀️❀️

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kanishant

Yesterday's episode was really awesome.. I really enjoyed it... Jindal sahab was dilelo yesterday and Akshan hug❀️❀️

honestly one of the best episodes πŸ˜›

there was not a single moment where my facial muscles were relaxed πŸ˜ƒ