Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: tournesol

I was impressed by Rudy boy yesterday. 👏 He didn't wear Girl power T-shirt only for name, he believed in it. Keeping aside Maya's role in convincing him, it was highly commendable for a son to understand what Antara, the wife went through and he stood in her support and comforted her. Antara's actions were all messy, falling into the realms of infidelity. For a son to understand the mental state of his mother, what pushed her to this level of extremity is praiseworthy. It also raises the bar on how Rudra would react when he knows the pain of Manvi, the mother. I hope we won't be disappointed.

Gem of a man! 

Armu4eva thumbnail

I really hope Shivin will get something substantial to do in the show.. 😎

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I really hope Shivin will get something substantial to do in the show.. 😎

Ditto! I hope Shivin as Rudra Maya Jaisingh Roy continues to make his presence felt 😳

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I love Rudra for standing with his mother. He didn't give a flying eff of what everyone had to say about her and was just there, though a bit pushing form Maya was reqd.

Rudra, bhai, you are a heart stealer, now steal Maya's God damn phone, listen to the recording and save Maya front hat Vikram pyscho!

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

I love Rudra for standing with his mother. He didn't give a flying eff of what everyone had to say about her and was just there, though a bit pushing form Maya was reqd.

Rudra, bhai, you are a heart stealer, now steal Maya's God damn phone, listen to the recording and save Maya front hat Vikram pyscho!

True, your bhai is a heart stealer in all ways ❤️

Now he needs to listen to the recording in his wife's phone 🥳

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

True, your bhai is a heart stealer in all ways ❤️

Now he needs to listen to the recording in his wife's phone 🥳

But MriTaraMir will influence him into hating Maya😭 and he will go all pyscho saiyyan

Armu4eva thumbnail
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

But MriTaraMir will influence him into hating Maya😭 and he will go all pyscho saiyyan

He is hot when gone psycho ☺️ I still remember him breaking that ring MM style and saying that line (I am a gone case )  We might get to witness fiery tashan between MayRa

DreamOfEndless thumbnail