Mere Dad Ki Dulhan

24th December 2019 Mere dad ki dulhan

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 1

KK and Ambar fight as Ghanshyam tries to intervene. Guneet comes and says don't leave him he took my 18lakhs and ran off. KK pushes Ambar and runs off. Guneet stays back to check on Ambar and sends Ghanshyam to chase KK but he manages to escape. Guneet and Ghanshyam try to follow. Ambar comes. Guneets mom comes with cops. Guneet explains the matter. Guneets mom scolds her for focusing on Ambar. She asks cops to find him. Cops say to file FIR. 

Nia takes pics with her roommates and sends to Ambar. Ambar keeps mum and Guneet offers to make turmeric milk. Ambar thinks about matter or 18lakhs. He acts brave before Guneet. Ghanshyam cribs about him for intervening at this age. Guneet is making haldi milk and is emotional thinking KK ran off. Guneets mom blames her. Guneet says enough. She is in tears. Her mom reassures her. Says God won't spare him. Guneet takes haldi milk for Ambar. She wipes off her tears. Ambar says drank 2 glasses, one more means will have to move into bathroom. Guneet says it helped. Nia calls and asks what's the matter. Why not called? Ambar says tired. Will call you tomorrow. Nia threatens to find out all details. Ambar says stop threatening. Guneet asks why not tell her? Ambar says she will be troubled. Someone told me not to heckle her. Guneet says told you not to interfere. Go to doctor. Ambar says not needed. Guneet says two options- go to hospital or I will call Dr. Pandey. Ambar says will give you Pandeys number. Guneet says have it. Nia gave. 

Nia gives presentation of her app. All appreciate and clap. Nia thinks of calling Ambar. But stops thinking he is asleep. She leaves a voice message. 

Bhagoda comes and greets her. Says achieved something-40% funding. Come with me on date. Nia says here for training. He keeps insisting. Says what if on a yatch? Nia is stunned. He insists and she relents. He says won this on online gaming. Nia is impressed. He apes his dad about asking him to be serious about job. Nia tries to contact her dad but he says no. Do what I tell you to. 

Rule 1: don't receive phone till it rings. Nia says yes. 

They decide to do Titanic pose. They almost trip and have fun sharing drinks, dance. He brings wine for them. They do cheers. He hates it. They practice spitting wine in the sea. They enjoy full on. He wipes a few drink drops from her face. He explains how if anyone falls, propellors will crush them. He says he is sure she will protect him. He steps back blind and she pulls him on the side. They play the game on Nia too. He too pulls her aside. BG- ki main mukhde to naara hatava. 

Part 2

Bhagoda says you trusted me. Nia says sometimes we should. You try with your dad. He stays mum. Ambar wakes up to find Nia pics on yatch. Says we will go for a trip. Ambar says check for life jacket. Be careful. Why not call me daily? I am awake to hear from you. Bye. 

Part 3

Ambar is up and looks up to find Guneet. She asks about his backache. He calls Guneet downstairs. Guneet says it's too cold. Did you show Doc? Ambar says how did KK come? Who showed him the way? Guneet freezes. 

Precap-- Ambar says CCTV camera will show the auto number. Guneet says then we can find him. She hugs Ambar who is shocked. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fym23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thank you for the update