Naagin 4

Brinda and Dev

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I find Brinda and Dev’s platonic chemistry pretty convincing. You can feel they’re actually childhood friends. Surprisingly their banters doesn’t seem forced. And fact that they don’t end up with both of them being awkward or conscious which makes it refreshing. No sexual attraction at the moment is kinda good. It will be interesting to watch the progression.

It’s gonna be slow burn long ride and I’m in for it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I am loving their Cute friendship . No force bond, Not a single one attraction. hopefully Dev Brinda's togetherness will handle maturely . 

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: opsora2090

I am loving their Cute friendship . No force bond, Not a single one attraction. hopefully Dev Brinda's togetherness will handle maturely . 

Exactly. They can go slowly no need to hurry with attraction thing. They’re trying with DevTara and Imo it’s failing badly. Hope BrinDev will be spared.

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: Anastasia69

Exactly. They can go slowly no need to hurry with attraction thing. They’re trying with DevTara and Imo it’s failing badly. Hope BrinDev will be spared.

DevTara mai abhitak they dint  try to build anything ...  seducing will not work here . i feel before dev , nayan should target other one .. gradually she should come towards dev . 

dev is funny version of mahir , i feel  he loves simplicity , not like other cousins . so nayan has to study more about him

sheet_leher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I love Brinda and Dev 😍 

Like they have the potential of falling in love and making this more beautiful... Idk, that's lacking between Dev and Nayantara... The chemistry is okay okay... But BrinDev... They actually make it seem effortless and they're cute together 💞

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Dev is looking at brinda in different way then BFF type. I wonder if she was not engaged would he really already fall for brinda? The way she consumes him he cannot help but look at her ex. The party scene she was bindas while dev couldn’t help but stare at her. What’s stopping them is she is engaged already for dev and brinda to come her fiancé has to leave her bc she seems very very royal to those she likes. Dev is always around brinda somehow or someway he is always with her as if he just wants to be near her. Sometimes circumstances sometimes he comes on his own to her. 

now that she is naagin and has aimed dev for revenge lol I hope dev has some tricks and some old days memory to

Remind her he is not the bad guy here his family is. How they will fall for each other is what I am eager to see. 

Armu4eva thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Anastasia69

I find Brinda and Dev’s platonic chemistry pretty convincing. You can feel they’re actually childhood friends. Surprisingly their banters doesn’t seem forced. And fact that they don’t end up with both of them being awkward or conscious which makes it refreshing. No sexual attraction at the moment is kinda good. It will be interesting to watch the progression.

It’s gonna be slow burn long ride and I’m in for it.

Totally. There is something Kuch kuch hota hai type cute between them. But Rajat sure seems a bit dicey so I guess it will be interesting to see the progression of the childhood friends

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree to.disagree on Bridev here.Some of them like Devtara in place of Bridev and I kinda agree with them.Dev's attraction has evenly split between Brinda and Nayantara and its still early days though Brindev is gonna be the end game.

Devtara had some good banters and one could see the chemistry between them but regarding Bridev Dev's staring at Brinda did not have that desired effect like Maahir or Ritik had with Shivanya/Bela.Even Rovangi did better than Brinda.Rocky was clearly attracted towards Shivangi.and the love between them was really felt until it got spoiled towards the end.

Bridev might be on a slow burning track.agreed but Dev is trying hard to be more like Maahir rather than being Dev himself.Dev's address of Baa as his GF looked more than overacting on his part.Maahir or Ritik were just natural in expressing the love for their own family members.

Brinda on the other hand is good but she needs to be more assertive rather than be the Servant Cindrella of the Mansion always.Yeah her banters with Dev looks cute but still there is something missing between the two.Even Maahir-Vish had more chemistry than Bridev.

Dev acted normally with Nayanthara and looked clearly interrested in her.He clearly wanted her to stay on her 25th Birthday but its amazing that Dev was not there for Brinda's 25th Birthday his childhood buddy.It was Baa who gave her the gift.

If the Bridev pair has to be developed on the lines of Behir and Rivanya Dev needs to display more possessiveness towards Brinda rather than just staring her.Also Dev had not saved Brinda from any of the tricky situations just yet rather than it was Brinda who saved Dev in her Naagin form from.Nayantara.

Cute banters would work but upto a point it might get boring.Why is Dev not walking that extra mile for Brinda?

Edited by masked - 4 years ago
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I like how effortless BrinDev scenes are, they do behave like childhood friends which IMO is an indication that they'll have great chemistry when they'll fall in love.

I think Dev likes Brinda but her engagement is stopping him of thinking of her romantically and that's why he keeps bringing up Rajat in their conversations. 

I haven't watched any of the previous Naagin seasons, so don't have the baggage of comparing it to past seasons and I like how BrinDev are progressing, it's actually refreshing from the usual tashan/attraction start.

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: nemo316

I like how effortless BrinDev scenes are, they do behave like childhood friends which IMO is an indication that they'll have great chemistry when they'll fall in love.

I think Dev likes Brinda but her engagement is stopping him of thinking of her romantically and that's why he keeps bringing up Rajat in their conversations. 

I haven't watched any of the previous Naagin seasons, so don't have the baggage of comparing it to past seasons and I like how BrinDev are progressing, it's actually refreshing from the usual tashan/attraction start.

hey even i come into this without the baggage of the past seasons. am loving this relationship. it is so refreshing to see the leads actually share a genuine easy going full of warmth cheerful friendship .Brinda is engaged to rajat and  so much into him and Dev having not realized his feelings still unconsciously attacks rajat in all his convos which is sort of cute, am waiting for the love realisation to stike Dev and when it does it is going to be awesome but please i want a gradual progression in phases and i must say am impressed with the lead actors  enacting of this  friendship phase . this love story shows every signs  of being different from the regular run of the mill ones