Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: jhopadpatti

Saudi is the absolute pits of human rights violations and unrestricted physical and sexual abuse of poor labourers from both Muslim and non-Muslim countries.. in the midst of on-going Khashoggi murder cover-up, the government is trying to gloss over its image with some silly ass music festival shenanigans - these fashion models and B-list/C-list faded actors apparently made six digit figures to party there and promote the regime on social media, money over human suffering, any day  

As for Sonam, she reallly doesn't need the money, like she does live a high-maintenance lifestyle and the home production stuff, but her millionaire husband is also rich enough to sustain that. This reminds me of one thing I used to hear, how rich people are never satisfied and only want more, more, more, no matter how many people they screw over for their own profit.

They are not the worst imo. A lot of other countries are as atrocious as them.

It's the media who wants us to think that one is a lesser evil compared to another. The thing is some of those country have really good PR or know how to do everything under cover.

Few are boycotting the US for the state the Middle-East is in right now after what the did in Irak  (after lying), in Syria (because they refused to that a pipeline pass though their country), in Lybia  (because Kadhafi was becoming bothersome)... they destabilised entire regions in the world while making people think they were Messiah and wanted to spread theit goodwill on those less fortunate when in fact they are only preying on thsee countries for military purpose (strategic positions in some regions), or economic ones. 

I'm not saying SA is OK but that it's interesting that some would think they are more evil than other countries when they in fact have not a great influence and what they do manage to do out of their borders is with the approval of their allies like the US.

I won't be a judge on wether Sonam needs the money or not as I don't manage her finances but don't forget that even Hollywood A-list stars have entertained dictators for money. 

The big sums they earned for 1 one night of work is motivation enough it seems and few would refuse or take the time to think. 

Moreover, on one hand a celeb will be criticised for not speaking out about an issue  (I've often seen people diss Deepika for this on this very forum) and on another they'll Diss those who speak up on some issues (Sonam for example).

No one is perfect and while we can have idealistic views about some issues, we always come first as very few human beings are able to be completely altruistic (when it doesn't serve a purpose for themeselves).

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bikerider

I was being sarcastic ðŸ˜›

In this forum DP is worst and all are sarva gun sampanna. hence ...

As per me all are hypocrites and attention seekers 

I think Deepika is equally admired and disliked on this forum. Most likely than not, she'll polls is her favor or to her detriment.

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Sonam and swara girls are biggest hypocrite in Bollywood. Talking about women rights and feminism, humanitarian etc but doing mujra Infront of salmankhan. Show them mirror and you will be labelled as troll, bhakat, women abusers etc .