Shukla Ko bola to target ho Raha hai aur Shukla bole to????

Posted: 7 months ago

Please tell me ki Asim, Rashami, Vishal, Arhaan Shukla Ko kuch bhi bole to wo sab Shukla Ko target kar rahe hai par Shukla kisi Ko kuch bole to use kya kahte hai? Yeh bhaukna kya kehlata hai????

13 Likes this

Toh uska vo matlab nahi tha

7 Likes this

Yesterday no one targeted madhu n vishal especially shukla n shuklis 😑😑😑

Edited by sahisri - 7 months ago
7 Likes this

Now its proved Shukla teases and passes comments and pokes from behind and when they retaliate its called target kar rahe hai smiley32

"Akela khel raha hai" , this thakela can never play akela . BB and channel were not enough they had to bring in Vikas to white wash him plus yesterday we saw how the whole bully gang pounced on madhurima in favour of shukla . This lallu shukla needs spoons with him to fight . He can never fight alone. The people who realize this and come out of his rule will slay and look like heroes like Asim . The people in his group need to think soon. 

10 Likes this

Its just funny how Salman says he couldn't find one footage of Shukla targeting and then he is shown targeting the next week. This is either because Shukla knows that he targeting will get edited so he's doing it openly now.

They've just made Salman look like a fool in this!

7 Likes this

Originally posted by AlishaRocks

Now its proved Shukla teases and passes comments and pokes from behind and when they retaliate its called target kar rahe hai smiley32

"Akela khel raha hai" , this thakela can never play akela . BB and channel were not enough they had to bring in Vikas to white wash him plus yesterday we saw how the whole bully gang pounced on madhurima in favour of shukla . This lallu shukla needs spoons with him to fight . He can never fight alone. The people who realize this and come out of his rule will slay and look like heroes like Asim . The people in his group need to think soon. 

I agree ... you are 100% correct. 

1 Likes this

Shukla being targeted is BULLSHIT. It's the narration the show wants to go with in order to show him as hero and grab the TRP's on his name.

He is in everyone's business. Like they have all finally spoke on WKW as to how he taunts and mocks people and hence the retaliation. Why would anyone target him if he is such a devta? 

I am not going to buy this shit. I have a brain and can use it. 

4 Likes this

He is a nasty human being with a nasty attitude. I want to see how many of these Shuklis will be with him after they get out of the show. And he claims he is very real. Aise bullies ko people nahi tolerate karte Hain outside. 

2 Likes this