Planning to write a story on Prerish.

Posted: 4 years ago

Hi everyone I'm planning to write a story on Prerish ♥️ Just wanted to tell everyone the plot and get some feedbacks from you all as I'm writing for the first time so I'm a little scared. So I'm a sadist and i love angst the most where emotions are at play. Give the plot a read and please suggest me how can i improve it futher and considering all your suggestions I'll post the story in a new topic ♥️😘😘. 

Plot: Characters are all same. 

So here Rishab and Prerna are slowly falling in love after all the current track Sonalika drama takes place Prerna was thrown out by Mohini Basu giving more reasons for Rishabh to hate her. Prerna lost her child and kukki is her only saviour. Prerna starts healing with the help of Rishabh and kukki. Rishabh rebuilts her relationship with her mother too. Everything is going fine until and unless Prerna gets to know that Rishabh had planned and executed everything that happened in her and Anurag's life. He planned Sonalika in their life with the help of Ronit. So the initial chapters will be happy showing cute Prerish moments and than the story would take dark turn wherein Rishabh does love Prerna but his revenge with Basu's is his utmost priority due his past with them. Prerna is unaware about Rishabh's past traumatic history but she comes across his present dark personality. The main theme would be that after knowing everything will Prerna accept Rishabh with all his darkness or leave him like everyone else in his life did. 

So I'll be waiting for response from you all and please suggest name too for this story. I've one in my mind which is" Will Love Conquer Darkness????" Eagerly waiting 😍😍😊😊😊😊😊😊

Hiiiiiiiii dear 🤗

I love this story please continue 😳 and if u can so write long long parts ok 😛😛😉

Can’t wait for the next part  😭 please update soonnnnnnnnnnnnnn 🤗 🤗 

Sounds like a good story, I look forward to reading it

Very interesting , pls write and also a req , last mai kuch bhi ho jaye .. Prerish ko ek rakhna 

Seems very intriguing. Waiting to read the dark version of RB😊

Hello Manali,

How did I miss this post.. whhooaahh.. what a plot.. m eagerly waiting for this story. Please PM me whenever you update... all the best for your debut. 

Originally posted by AryanSahil

Hiiiiiiiii dear 🤗

I love this story please continue 😳 and if u can so write long long parts ok 😛😛😉

Can’t wait for the next part  😭 please update soonnnnnnnnnnnnnn 🤗 🤗 

I am with you in demand for looonggg update.. sorry  no demand but request

Edited by Sunn_shine - 4 years ago

Originally posted by ManaliKSGIAN

Hi everyone I'm planning to write a story on Prerish ♥️ Just wanted to tell everyone the plot and get some feedbacks from you all as I'm writing for the first time so I'm a little scared. So I'm a sadist and i love angst the most where emotions are at play. Give the plot a read and please suggest me how can i improve it futher and considering all your suggestions I'll post the story in a new topic ♥️😘😘. 

Plot: Characters are all same. 

So here Rishab and Prerna are slowly falling in love after all the current track Sonalika drama takes place Prerna was thrown out by Mohini Basu giving more reasons for Rishabh to hate her. Prerna lost her child and kukki is her only saviour. Prerna starts healing with the help of Rishabh and kukki. Rishabh rebuilts her relationship with her mother too. Everything is going fine until and unless Prerna gets to know that Rishabh had planned and executed everything that happened in her and Anurag's life. He planned Sonalika in their life with the help of Ronit. So the initial chapters will be happy showing cute Prerish moments and than the story would take dark turn wherein Rishabh does love Prerna but his revenge with Basu's is his utmost priority due his past with them. Prerna is unaware about Rishabh's past traumatic history but she comes across his present dark personality. The main theme would be that after knowing everything will Prerna accept Rishabh with all his darkness or leave him like everyone else in his life did. 

So I'll be waiting for response from you all and please suggest name too for this story. I've one in my mind which is" Will Love Conquer Darkness????" Eagerly waiting 😍😍😊😊😊😊😊😊

really interesting. Please write.😊

Thank You all for all the confidence you all showed in my story 😍😍😍😍😍😍 Will update the prologue and first part by this weekend ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️