Bigg Boss 13

Jasmin Bhasin On sidharth Video : Not for anti sidharth viewers !

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6bRYtrn0fc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

SHe worked with him in Dsdt I think . Never wanted to share this here but someone posted trash pics saying its sidharth . That was tooo low !!!!SO Had to share this . 

Sid haters please you have posts where you can go , This one not for you .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Not a shukla fan at all, but I feel due to channel biasedness he is getting more haters than his behaviour. Sometimes I do pity on him. 

I liked him whenever he does something sensible but then the next minute he just says some words that makes me dislike him instantly. 

And yeah some ppl on SM just crosses the limit be it an anti-Shukla, anti-Asim, or anti-Rashami. In this forum most dislike Shukla but on SM most dislike Asim n Rashami.

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: randomfancrics

Not a shukla fan at all, but I feel due to channel biasedness he is getting more haters than his behaviour. Sometimes I do pity on him. 

I liked him whenever he does something sensible but then the next minute he just says some words that makes me dislike him instantly. 

And yeah some ppl on SM just crosses the limit be it an anti-Shukla, anti-Asim, or anti-Rashami. In this forum most dislike Shukla but on SM most dislike Asim n Rashami.

That is so nice of you dear. That is the way it should be. 

Even I am angry at this behaviour. As I shared with you I am nobodies fan. But as soon as I write anything about sid all his opponents fans pounce on me . 

I in fact liked asim too. I like sana too.  

I have made so many posts on all . 

In my dislikes right now it's only Rashmi. 

But asim fans are after my blood. So be it.  

As shashi tharoor said if you demonize someone continuously ,on every issue whether right or wrong ,he or she gets public sympathy and automatically emerges a hero. That is what is happening. The behaviour of fans and celebrities is making it tough .On all fronts. 

And channel  wants drama. Believe me it's for asim and rashmi fans that they purposely leak titbits about being biased. They know fans will erupt. They want that. If fans just ignore it channel and pr will plant people to create fights.  

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

That is so nice of you dear. That is the way it should be. 

Even I am angry at this behaviour. As I shared with you I am nobodies fan. But as soon as I write anything about sid all his opponents fans pounce on me . 

I in fact liked asim too. I like sana too.  

I have made so many posts on all . 

In my dislikes right now it's only Rashmi. 

But asim fans are after my blood. So be it.  

As shashi tharoor said if you demonize someone continuously ,on every issue whether right or wrong ,he or she gets public sympathy and automatically emerges a hero. That is what is happening. The behaviour of fans and celebrities is making it tough .On all fronts. 

And channel  wants drama. Believe me it's for asim and rashmi fans that they purposely leak titbits about being biased. They know fans will erupt. They want that. If fans just ignore it channel and pr will plant people to create fights.  

right now from what i m seeing is shukla is getting most support, and he has a very high chance to win the show but after what happened  last 3 days his and rashami's chance has reduced, but his chance has reduced  not as much as rashami's has, somewhere in this sid-rashmi fiasco asim n sana's chances has started to increase.

i wanted to join twitter so that i can participate in trends for asim, but seeing the amount of negativity and fights i changed my mind.

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

His coactor Kunal verma openly called him

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.indiatoday.in/amp/television/what%2527s-hot/story/sidharth-shukla-gets-abusive-with-co-star-kunal-verma-on-the-sets-of-dil-se-dil-tak-lifetv-1029287-2017-08-12

There is also a video of him saying all this but I am busy so help yourself. 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

right now from what i m seeing is shukla is getting most support, and he has a very high chance to win the show but after what happened  last 3 days his and rashami's chance has reduced, but his chance has reduced  not as much as rashami's has, somewhere in this sid-rashmi fiasco asim n sana's chances has started to increase.

i wanted to join twitter so that i can participate in trends for asim, but seeing the amount of negativity and fights i changed my mind.

We can't say anything right now. All dynamics will change once only 6 or 7 people remain. Then the real race will begin. 

Yes the SM is really negative. All around. 

Sid and rashmi fight is negative and rashmi could have gained out of it but she herself made all efforts to appear cunning. 

Also I feel rashmi and arhaan have damaged asim's game too. Last night I heard arhaan tell paras that he and rashmi won't come in between paras and asim fights.  That's the way this couple is.  Desperate. 

Asim has also realised this I felt yesterday. 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

We can't say anything right now. All dynamics will change once only 6 or 7 people remain. Then the real race will begin. 

Yes the SM is really negative. All around. 

Sid and rashmi fight is negative and rashmi could have gained out of it but she herself made all efforts to appear cunning. 

Also I feel rashmi and arhaan have damaged asim's game too. Last night I heard arhaan tell paras that he and rashmi won't come in between paras and asim fights.  That's the way this couple is.  Desperate. 

Asim has also realised this I felt yesterday. 

though i like rashami n i somewhere i want rashami-asim to remain friend

i think vishal will be a better friend for asim. 

he seems to be one of the sensible guys so far, though he does go wrong at times.

BebaakBegum thumbnail

he seems to be one of the sensible guys so far, though he does go wrong at times.

I am probably the only one in this entire forum who wants Vishal to win😆 Underdog se bhi underdog chun liya hai maine😆 I’d hate it if Shukla, Rashmi, Asim or Sana win it. Aur agar Aarti jeeti toh deewar se sar maarna padega

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Vishal definitely  does not appear as desperate as rashmi . Vishal actually is not able to get a grip. And I feel bringing Madhu in ruined his game. 

And then salman has some allergy to him. So he does not get a chance to speak up. 

BebaakBegum thumbnail

BTW this also happened but Jasmine and Sidharth made up soon after and she called it a misunderstanding but she didn’t deny it then.