Bigg Boss 13

Rashmi Let it go , let it go ...❤❤❤

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Sorry for being late to watch the episode, still more than 1/3 left to watch, won't claim I watched every moment and analysed everything smiley14as I was cooking /semi watching the episodesmiley9 (over all 5-10 minutes glanced about my little mobile screen .. bottom line, 

Thank you Siddarth Shukla for clarifying that you did not mean anything ill towards Rashmi Desai👍🏼

Thank you Salman Khan for asking Rashmi Desai to let it go.⭐️😎

So it leaves me with Rashmi Desai Jaise 🤗

For me as someone who had a negative feeling on RD give  her amazing role in the soap I watched, a decade ago, I admit I was indeed a fan of Siddharth Shukla to start with,emabarassed about it,  but it didn take me long to decide whom to actually admire given the flipping nature of every contestants. 

Rashmi Desai to me means ⭐️

1. A strong willed Child who started her career as a 15 year old, I was a depndant on my parents at that age.❤️

2. A very powerful women, with much ,more powerful message to walk out of bad marriage or a relationship or tell a man about his defiencies.❤️❤️

3. An independent individual who has earned so much fame, love respect and reputation just by her sheer hard work and dedication to her career❤️❤️❤️

4. A independent woman who has not given up living despite the ups and downs of life.❤️❤️❤️❤️ infinite love

5. A very sweet individual who helps everyone and many many more, wish I have the patience and time to write more, but probably you guys could  help ..Thanks in advance.👍🏼👏

If I am ever honoured to give Rashmi Desai  advise, it would be, there  are a zillion positives about who you are, write them down and look at them.if you ever to feel low, but please plese, bury the past/dirty box to rott and disintegrate.

Just let it go, let past be past, just live in the moment and lean towards a promising future.😎

Give the time some time to heal your wounds, power to you, just smile you don't own all the problems in the world , most importantly you look very beautiful when you smile, 😃we don't like to see you cry . So please don't cry . 🤗🤗

My favourite song for you ⭐️

https://youtu.be/44ozzmVeAOg

Edited by Priya9. - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

such a sweet post ❤️ she is indeed a sweetheart...im liking her more n more..she has shown all layers of her personality...quiet side..explosive...funny...caring...and in all this gal got a huge heart...❤️ i really hope she lets go of all the negativity around her and find her peace..Rashmi FTW 

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

When ppl say ladki ki izzat hai aur ladke ki nahi...they forget that the society we live in a lot more harsh when it comes to judging women. Being a successful working woman from the acting profession is more like wearing a crown of thorns because a section is always of the view that a woman's success comes because she earned favors from a man. So when u insinuate things about a lady's character on national TV it is a big deal! But for Rashmi's own good I hope she uses these stones that were hurled at her to build her bridge to success instead of letting it weigh her down. 

BBfan24x7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aww nice to read a positive post for a change ❤️ 

Love the song too! ☺️

Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Salman genuinely likes and is fond of 2 contestants in the house and they are asim and rashmi, he has to follow his script but his liking to them is very obvs.

He also seems to like jariwala idk.

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Oh I am sure she will in future ..... but not as long as she's in the house filled with gandagi! Ganda box is  everywhere and I want her to keep bajaoing him if he continues poking her .... Enough of his nonsense! 

Shukla hasn't moved on at all hence continues obsessing over her every minute of his time .... He can't see her content and happy. But such people are the most miserable! Rashmi should do whatever she feels is "right" for herself .... No self respecting girl (not including doormats 😆) will tolerate such MCP's filthy vitriol!

So Rashmi should continue spreading her magic and stand on her ground! Play the game, give it back 100x, should do whatever makes her shine through! 🤗

kusima thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

rashmi is a positive person and I wish her more success in her life afterwards

chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Maybe she over reacted but I dont think her actions were all that wrong.  What does aisi ladki mean --- its never said in a good way.  Obviously there is a dirty aspect to it.  I would get annoyed too if it was kept being thrown at me in the irritating way Sid is doing.  I would also really want to smash his face in.  His I didnt say in that way doesnt hold water with me.  He obviously meant it in the dirtiest way possible and he has been constantly bringing out her character throughout the season even though BB creative has been white washing him.  

I just hop BB is playing him and letting him get as dirty as possible for content, and he is the chu$##ya of the season who will be jhaddoed and insulted at the end just like Surabhi Rana.  Just waiting for then end when  Salman can speak his mind and tell him off.  

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya9.

Sorry for being late to watch the episode, still more than 1/3 left to watch, won't claim I watched every moment and analysed everything smiley14as I was cooking /semi watching the episodesmiley9 (over all 5-10 minutes glanced about my little mobile screen .. bottom line, 

Thank you Siddarth Shukla for clarifying that you did not mean anything ill towards Rashmi Desai👍🏼

Thank you Salman Khan for asking Rashmi Desai to let it go.⭐️😎

So it leaves me with Rashmi Desai Jaise 🤗

For me as someone who had a negative feeling on RD give  her amazing role in the soap I watched, a decade ago, I admit I was indeed a fan of Siddharth Shukla to start with,emabarassed about it,  but it didn take me long to decide whom to actually admire given the flipping nature of every contestants. 

Rashmi Desai to me means ⭐️

1. A strong willed Child who started her career as a 15 year old, I was a depndant on my parents at that age.❤️

2. A very powerful women, with much ,more powerful message to walk out of bad marriage or a relationship or tell a man about his defiencies.❤️❤️

3. An independent individual who has earned so much fame, love respect and reputation just by her sheer hard work and dedication to her career❤️❤️❤️

4. A independent woman who has not given up living despite the ups and downs of life.❤️❤️❤️❤️ infinite love

5. A very sweet individual who helps everyone and many many more, wish I have the patience and time to write more, but probably you guys could  help ..Thanks in advance.👍🏼👏

If I am ever honoured to give Rashmi Desai  advise, it would be, there  are a zillion positives about who you are, write them down and look at them.if you ever to feel low, but please plese, bury the past/dirty box to rott and disintegrate.

Just let it go, let past be past, just live in the moment and lean towards a promising future.😎

Give the time some time to heal your wounds, power to you, just smile you don't own all the problems in the world , most importantly you look very beautiful when you smile, 😃we don't like to see you cry . So please don't cry . 🤗🤗

My favourite song for you ⭐️

https://youtu.be/44ozzmVeAOg

Beautiful post....and beautiful suggestion. But I think as long as she is the house Shukla is not going to let her live peacefully. He is going to taunt her. The hand he is. 

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🥳yeahh. finally I can answer now was as I was patiently waiting for page to turn over with your lovely views, thank you so much.