THANDEDAR SIMS JI KA HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Posted: 4 years ago

OKAY SO YOU MUST BE LIKE PURI DUNIYA NE MUJHE WISH KR DIA

YEH LTG KHA JAKAR SOO GYI

SOYE TOH NHI BUT THIS IS MY PERSONAL REVENGE😛

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIMS

TERI LTG KI TARAF SE DHER SARI PAPPIYAN AND JHAPPIYAN AND NOT SOO INNOCENT DREAMS

ENJOY YOUR DAY/NIGHT TO THE FULLEST

HERE WE GO WITH THE LOVE SHOWERED UPON YOU🥳

Happy vala birthday dear ..may this year brings lots of happiness and success to you.. What can I say about you my feelings are all over the place so let's start from the start I remember it was your ff where we all started talking and talking that too nonstop.. It was just so much of fun that time I realised how fun this india forums can be and off course you were very warm with me being a unknown personality for everybody you are one of the first people who made me fell welcomed and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Now let's come to your stories do I need to even say that how much I'm obsessed with your writing I always look forward to your ffs , ss, os, ts. I'm an obsessive lover for your stories.. You are the reason for my laalchi behavior ???? and you've to bear it ?? 

You are a very refreshing soul and I'm happy I got to know you 

A very happy vala birthday dear 

Lots of love 

Laalchi reader 

Dear Sims, don’t know how we got connected and how our talks started on IF, It’s been wonderful knowing you dear. Wishing you many many happy returns of the day darling. May all your wishes come true and you soon get your Mr maheshwari 😉 have a wonderful year ahead sweety

Deepa Di

Happy Birthday Sims di smiley31. I hope Aapka ye birthday pichle saare birthdays se bahot bahot bahot bahooottttt acha ho. I hope you enjoy your day to the fullest. smiley4

Aapke Saath bahot zyada interaction to Nahi hui hai Meri but jitni bhi baatein hui Hain I have enjoyed them a lot smiley27. Sassy sissys ki jugalbandi dekhna is like a treat for all of us, warna aapki saari baatein Khopche me chalti Hain jinke baare me agar hum baaki log andaza na lagayein to hi acha hai smiley17.

You are an awesome writer, there is no doubt about that. Ab tak maine aapki zyada stories Nahi padhi Hain but jitni bhi padhi Hain, unse Aapka talent aur writing me ab tak ki growth dono pata chalta hai. So keep writing and keep excelling in all the fields of life like you do now. My best wishes to you... smiley31

Aapse koi panga le it's not possible, aur agar koi ye galti Kar bhi de to we trust you, aap usko achche se maza chakha dengi smiley15. Aapke MKK ke love ke to hum sabhi fan hai. And you have promised, agar aapko MKK mil Gaya to aap humein party dengi, I hope wo party Hume jaldi mile smiley42smiley17

Once again a very happy birthday to you and I hope the upcoming year also brings a lot of joy and happiness in your life. smiley31

From,

Prachi smiley4

Dearest Sims di,

You are one writer on this forum, who actually inspired me to write on my own. I actually remember reading Leap to your Heart and HAHK again and again, just to savour your awesome writing again the again. The way you represent your pining and desperation is just uff....

And seriously I relate so well to you, cause we both are writers (though main below average category mein aati hoon), we both give slow updates, and we both are infrequent visitors of the thread!!! Bad parallels I know

Toh enough of my bak bak, let's get on with the wish,

One of my favourite writers on this forum,

One of the sweetest person on this earth,

One of the best member of LTG,

A big happy birthday to you!!!

May this year fill you with immense joy and satisfaction.

Lots of pyaar,

Anshika

I love all the December babies because many of the special people in my life including my sister, my best friend are born on this month. It is even my second most favourite month (after my own one, obviously, jk). When I was a kid, I used to have this perception of all the December borns are kind, thoughtful and full of good vibes because of the people I had in my life then. As I grew up, I grew out of it but when we started to talk, you were all those things (obviously I didn't know then). I always had fun writing reviews for your beautiful stories and then, we started interacting on a personal basis where we talked and gushed and fangirled; there wasn't any end to that and those PMs will be cherished always. Sims, I have known you for so long from the time you posted your first story on this forum, from the time you had you were a mananlover. This is your second birthday after we first interacted and it's been a pleasure (which reminds me that we need to catch up). Your stories are amazing and you are one of my favourite writers who captivates me with each story of hers (you remind me of Laini Taylor; her writing is flowery too but she never overdoes it just like you.)

On this wonderful occasion of your birthday, I just hope you are bestowed with all the joy, love and success you rightfully deserve. Happy Birthday! 

Have a blast! 

With love, 

Shreya <3

Happiest birthday, Simsiyaaa diismiley31. Hopefully, coming year give you lots of achievements and you can fulfil all your goals and dreamssmiley42! I always tell that your stories are one of very first reason to join IF, kyunki agar member na bano to aap padh nahi saktesmiley36... And I am glad i join here and make some amazing bonds which I will remember rest of my life😌💖! Your writing skills, captions.. descriptions, sassinesss... All amazes me! And and ab khudka bhi dhayan rakhlo... Do haat sprain karke byathe ho, take careesmiley9smiley31. You and Suhani di be my sasssy sissys for lifeeeeesmiley27smiley31. I really admire your determination towards your goals, it inspires me to give more extra effort on my goals.. so thankoooest! Hopefully 2020 brings more happiness in your lifeeee💟. Happy 24th cake-pasting day, Simas diiismiley31. Take bahoooot saaaara pyaaaarsmiley31

From, Supu!

“Your birthday is the first day of another 365-day journey. Be the shining thread in the beautiful tapestry of the world to make this year the best ever. Enjoy the ride.”

Happy happy birthday Sims. I hope this birthday you get everything you wish for and all the success you deserve. I want to say so much but I don't know how so, I do hope this birthday you get peace and happiness in life for that matters the most. 

HASH

To the One, I have known as the most emotional person. A hardcore fan of Samaina , Sims you have shared wonderful stories, supported the show on twitter,Insta and I don't know where all.  I have seen you breaking down and getting up geared to support YUDKBH when we all got the news of YUDKBH ending soon. You are a strong person and I know you are eagerly waiting eagerly for Season 2 to come. I wish that this wish of yours gets fulfilled. Yeh hum sabki bhi icha hai :-). 

Another adventure filled year awaits you. Welcome it by celebrating your birthday with pomp and splendor. 

May the joy that you have spread in the past come back to you on this day.  Wishing you a very happy and fun-filled birthday!

Khuda Kare Naya Saal aapko Raas aa jayein 

Jisse Aap Chahate ho Woh aapke pass aa jayein

Happy Birthday SIMS smiley40

With Love

Sajida

So 2day is our thanedaar's bday.. wish u a very very happy birthday shipping partner. Ur tweets/posts/OS or FFs.. kafi log deewane h iske aur unme se main bhi ek hun..though i hv read only few but still. Its always gud to discuss samaina/yud w/ u.. & ashdeep too 🤭.

I loved the new name of sandeep given by u "Raieshwari " ..

Keep doing tamma tamma on duty 🤟😉 

Have a great year ahead .. may all your dreams come true 

Love

Surbhi

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Our Thaanedaar Sims 😍🤗🤗🤗

May you get all the happiness and success and I wish you great years ahead! Meri taraf se dher saaaaraaaa pyaaaar and best wishes for you 🤗🤗🤗

You are one of the sweetest member and amazing writers of our LTG 😃😃 And I love your craziness for Rd ( Your Baba😄)and for the show. I love how you always make sure to stay active on Twitter and shower your love for YUDKBH.

When I joined LTG thread you were not active and Su was taking care of threads. But I always loved your FFs and wondered who could be this amazing writer. And then I got a chance to interact with you when you came back and on Khopcha. And I simply loved your love for our show.🤗❤❤

And hmari interactions zyada to nhi lekin Kam bhi nhi hui Hain. 😃 Wish to have more baate with you. 😃

Lots of love and hugs to you 🤗🤗❤💕

- Shweta

❤🤗🤗

Happy Birthday Sims Dii May God Bless you Today with loads of Joyzz and Happiness

Though every one is my favourite  and best But I love u dii Most

Aapke haar ek OS/SS/FF bahoot hi romantic aur unique hota hai I just love ur stories a lott... Do write More

And

Dii Plzz take care of urself aap bahoot hi weak hoti jaa rahe hai Plzz aapna Khayal  rakhna Medicines Jo Bhi hain time pe kha lena Dii...Do plzz take care... 

Once Agin Wishing you a Very Happy Birthday SimsDiii.....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🎈🎈🎈🎈💖🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Ek pyaara sa Gift for u:-🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸**lots of cutie teddies to u**

Before Signing off A Big and Pyaara sa Hug to u..🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Aapki Phool si🌸

Thulasi

Wish you a very very happy birthday Sims🥳

May you have fantastic day and a super year ahead❤

I’m really happy I came to know you through IF. You are such a positive person and you have helped the me alot to overcome the sad phases when the show went off air❤ really wish you all the best in the world❤

Happy birthday 🥳🥳

Love

Abida

I don’t have to say how much I love you as you already know. You are maybe the only person who understood me without my expressing. I mean people don’t easily understand me. They get to know about my inner self if only I let them know. And with time they completely understand me, my mood swings. But you surprised me Sims. Even when I failed to explain myself you know how I’m feeling, you know what I want to say. Thank you.

Really I’m thanking you from the bottom of my heart. Now you’ll say ab tu mujhe thank you bolegi! Ab kya karu emotional hogayi likhte likhte. As I always say you inspire me. Your thinking, your way of explaining and your maturity everything inspires me. But I feel behind this maturity there is a small little girl. I hope I’m not wrong.

And I love her too.

When I was not a member of IF I used to get mad at you.After joining here the first thing I had done is reading you stories. And I fell in love with your writing instantly. LTYH will always be my favourite.Then when I got the chance to talk to you I felt so happy. Aisa laga ki kisi celebrity ne reply ki ho. I got to know you more. I became one of your closest friends and I was proud of myself. I know it sounds silly but for a fan it’s a huge thing. Me your fan first.

I feel so comfortable around you & Su. Because I know you two won’t judge me. You know I’ve never like seriously never admitted in front of anyone that I’m possessive for them. I always hide my jealousy. But I’ve done it for you two. Openly admitted and literally outburst my jealousy.And when I don’t get attention from you guys my heart breaks. I act likes tubborn kid but it’s not my fault okay?

You two spoiled me and I don’t want to share this love.

Thanks to my tharki mind I got you 

and I don’t want to lose you. After so many years I got someone who can see me through my soul, who guide me, inspire me and most importantly love me even when I behave immature.

How I became so lucky!

You are your father’s princess and he is proud to have you. Isn’t it beautiful? So for the best daughter of this world there must be someone who is as special as you, waiting for you. Your MKK! You deserve the best Sims. Mujhe aur bhi bahut kuch kehna tha par main bhool gayi.

Oh and I'm blessed to have you.

Happy birthday!

Sending you love from here. Catch! And a tight hug from Sameer as well.

Love

Your Ray of sunshine

Sims diiiiiii

First of all main bohot khush hoon that we share the same birthday month and zodiac sign too....*yay *   You know you are an inspiration to me.... As a fan of your works and as a member of LTG I wish you a very very very happyyyyy birthday.

I hope your day is filled with happiness and joy. I wish all your dream come true and that you climb the ladder of success. I really really wish that the common wish/dream we all have comes true too....

You were one of the reason I joined LTG. I used to read your stories and saw you interact with the rest of the forum and so I joined LTG. I don't think it would be wrong to say that I just didn't get to interact with you but also got a sister here.

Thanedarni ji I admire the concern and care you have for each LTG member and how you see them as your family. 

Stay happy always and keep smiling and most importantly KEEP WRITING STORIES 

And...

Keep the craziness over ASHDEEP *dreamy *

Hoping for moreeee conversations together, dreaming of Samaina together, fangirling together and a lot more....

Happy Birthday once again diii

Love Bijli

Aagaya aagaya aagaya 

Pyaari pyaari and ham sbki favourite thanedar ka janm divas aagaya.....

Jhooomo naachooooo aur gaaoooo💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

Mauj masti ke saath Sims diii ka bday manaooooo😎

Namastey beheno aur unke bhaiyon aaj to mere paas shabd nahi hai qki mai itna khush hai lekin fir bhi bolna to bnta hai na 😛

Many many happiest returns of the day Sims diii🥳

Aap jaante ho naa ki aap ham sbke kitne pyaare ho aur hm sab bohot acche se jaante hai ki aap sab se kitna pyaar krte ho.. su di aur ray to aapk dimaag me rehte hai bina rent diye 🤣

Didi you know what saying you thanks will not at all be enough for all the things you did for me. Specifically inviting me to the thread of LTG. Agar aap nahi bulate us din to shayad aaj mere paas itni pyaari aur badi family ho hi nahi skti jaha ek se badh kr ek log hai. 😁

Yaad hai aapko kaise aapki stories pr bade bade comments krk aapse conversation shuru hui aur fir ek secret btau ? Jis din pehli baar aapne mere comment ka on my favourite story HUM AAPKE HAI KAUN pe reply kiya tha na mera to vahi fan moment hogaya tha by god. Mujhe nahi malum tha ki itni amazing story ki writer bohot jald meri badi didiii ban jaayegi 🤗 so lots of love you for that ❤

Aur aur aur aap to ltg ki jaan hai yaad hai jab aap april month me vacation pr gaye the aur su dii pr responsibility di thi ki mere aane se pehle thread khtam ho jaani chahiye ...  Ha aapne unko thread no. Specify nahi kia isliye to hamne thread 7 se aapko happy vacations kaha tha aur thread 15 pr apni most favourite thanedar ka welcome kia tha. Bohot mehnat lagi thi aur pta hai su di mujhe aur maine baaki sbko hadkaaya bhi tha ki jaldi jaldi thread finish honi chahiye.... *Su diii bholu raam kaan pakad ke 😜 lekin sach to yahi hai na...

You indeed are a gem for everyone who know u. Infact we feel lucky to have you as our thaanedaar and   I really wanted to say lot many things but I am really bholuram because I can't express you what I am feeling so all I would say is 

I love you and will always be there for you whenever you want .

Always keep smiling

And top of all keep blessing us with your presence and amazing imaginative works...

Yours

Chhoti🤗

P.s :- thanedar ka birthday hai tamma tamma to bajna banta hai💃🏻

Hey Sims, bro 😁😁😁😁 Many many happy returns of the day. Miss you so much yaar kaash ki abhi same city me hote, nevertheless enjoy your day to the fullest. The best thing about you is your positivity, there have been so many instances ( I have lost the count) when you cheered us up. Your optimism helped us sail through the anxiety of season 2 trending phase. I still remember the day when we were up till 4-5 AM and were trying to support each other and giving hopes ki season 2 aayega no matter what. And the next day, we messages n no of people on insta 😅. I love the fact that we are there for each other in ups and downs we face for yudkbh and AshDeep and support each other's silly missions as well. 

Being a part of yudkbh fandom from long, you have a lot of information. You are like the yudkbh dictionary for me🤓. Ye video kabka hai, ye ladki kaun hai, ye episode kabka hai etc.etc. I am sure season 2 will be launched soon and then I can drool with you and everyone else both on IF and twitter. 

I love reading your ffs and drooling over your edited masoom nirdosh GIFs. I know you are busy right now but do continue writing as soon as you get time.  Also, continue sharing your dreams with us as well because they somehow help me cope with AshDeep deprived state in which we are in right now.

I am happy that because of you I was able to figure out multiple wrong sources of information failing which I would have been depressed/sad. Using my stalking skills and your sixth sense, we have managed things well and hope we are able to ward off negativity and fake people in future too

On a personal front, I wish you get all the success in life and get the deserved results as I know you have put in a lot of effort in filling up admission forms and stuff. Although we met only once, but the experience was very good and now whenever I have pasta, koi nikali huye vegetables khane ko nai milta yaar and then I miss you. Although I am in samainaland now but I miss you here, a lot, and I hope season 2 ki announcement jaldi hojaye and we are able to celebrate it together virtually hi sahi. You can have fried rice in burma burma ussdin hum dono ki taraf se. Abhi Mumbai jaungi jab shooting dekhne (saone dekhne ke paise nai lagte na) to wahan se RD ke saath video call karungi tujhe and Su ko, ofcourse after taking a pic with him ekdam chipak kr. Love you loads ♥♥♥

ANNU 

MERA MSG AHEMMMMMM BHUL JAAAA

TUJHE MAIN JANTI NHI😛

MERA MSG DEGI NAA USS DIN DUNGI TUJHE TERA MSG

Msgs collected by Labhya

Gifs made by Chaaru

Edited by munchkinland - 4 years ago

This thread is now open.

pour in your wishes for the birthday girl 🥳

Resssss😃

Unressss😉

Jaldi isliye qki mai fir kahi busy hogaya to gadbad ho jaani hai.

Happy birthday again Sims dii🥳

Enjoy your day to the fullest and have a wonderful year ahead 

Beautiful thread su diii❤️🤗

And chaaru awesome gifs like hamesha 🤗❤️

Edited by Labhya - 4 years ago

Ohhhooooo su dii ne message hi nahi dia🤣🤣

Are ye Su ka message Kahan reh gya 🤣 Lgta hai Tamma Tamma krne me busy hai 😆

Happy Happy Birthday our dear Sims 🤪🥳🤗Lots of love and blessings to you. 

And Beautiful thread Su, Chaaru and Labhya 🤗

Edited by shwta16 - 4 years ago

OMG MAINE TOH HOPE HI CHODDI THI..I KNEW SU KUCH TOH KHURAFATI KAREGI MERE SAATH 

KOINA BEHEN KOINA TUJHE TOH SAB ALLOWED HAI 

THANK YOU SO MUCH MY PRECIOUS LTG MEMBERS..I LOVE YOU ALL EVEN IF I FAIL TO SHOW IT AT TIMES

THIS TIME I WILL REPLY TO EACH SINGLE BEAUTIFUL WISH OF YOUR"S

Bundles of love, 

Sims 

Hi Sweetheart...Sims...Thanedaar...

Many many happy returns of the day darling!!!

I missed out on sending across my msg due to a currently absolutely packed schedule involving 3hours of travel per day.

Though I have never interacted with you since you never responded to either my dedication to HAHK nor replied to my PM or msgs,yet from what I gather from everyone's comments out here is that you are a Sweet Soul.

Darkness has the inherent quality of mopping out all hopes from the depths of your heart...But Hope is that light at the end of the long dark tunnel that has humongous powers to keep us humans going...So,GO GET IT GIRL!!!

Wishing you loads of laughter,smiles , happiness and sunshine darling...

Love Ria.

Happy birthday dear Sims.  God bless you. 

Happy birthday sweets! 🤗❤️

Kya yaar main Su ki msg padhne ayi thi wohi nahi mila😭😭 Sims ko tadpane ke chakkar mein mujhe tadapna padh raha hai😊

Happy birthday Sims🤗❤️