Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Aamna is doing great but the character

shivam0711 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The komolika in season 1 was possessive cunning but not pyscho..I mean currently the forced zooming angles on Aamna feels more funnier than villainous... Aamna is doing great for whatever her character demands but I am thinking that if this pyscho komolika was in season 1 then it can be digested but it seems reversal as New character descriptions is belong to that time and season 1 komo characterisation belongs to today's time...

Just my thoughts and not intend to hurt anyone's sentiments

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Komo#1 was shrewd  , cunning but she was a master planner.as.well..And her scheming worked 😆 So prerna #1 gave her a tough competition bec she had brains ..the other 2 men were decent enuf to know her ..here komo #2 is written as per the mental level of the leads..the cam angles may look bizarre n make her look psychic but she.isnt ....no she wont be sent to an asylum..😆 That's how all vamps of ekta r these days..they take the joke upon themselves but nevertheless give tough time to the leads ,they have contacts for kidnapping murder etc but they also love to be slapped ...so it's a balance.. n yeah I said this on the edt also, aamna is doing a great job and the trp aunties love her already .. she is a duh sometimes but acting wise, and character wise also she is better than the leads. 

cassiop thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I totally agree with you Shivam. So many things we see in Komolika's characterisation today do not belong to any Zamana.. be it now or 20 or 30 years back.. that time we had many shows which were way entertaining and progressive for that time.. But like I have understood with several conversations with one of the IF member Charu- all these tricks are more or less patented for Ekta shows it seems and they do her business too

If I may also add.. its not just Komolika whose character has been outdated but almost every other character is shown behaving weird.. 

examples- why Prerna can't tell the truth to Police or Basus when she clearly knows its Komolika, not Sonalika.. she can kill.. Komolika is openly telling her apni sari chal and she is busy playing electrician or plumber instead of involving someone. I hope she does in upcoming episodes..

Why Anurag can't be shown clearly telling Sonalika and his family about his discomfort instead and get things clear

So am pretty not sure who is being shown more out of character or outdated in the show

And above all kind of shaadis, flying sindoor and dupattas .. don't connect with any season be it now or earlier.. itna to DD shows ne bhi kia.. they had more realistic content..

And the sadest part this outdated content is getting ratings too.. 

I am afraid if they show all this and still get higher ratings this week or next .. it would be an eye opening revelation for me.. so now m more interested in how audience reacts to these outdated things more than the show honestly..

cassiop thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Komo#1 was shrewd  , cunning but she was a master planner.as.well..And her scheming worked 😆 So prerna #1 gave her a tough competition bec she had brains ..the other 2 men were decent enuf to know her ..here komo #2 is written as per the mental level of the leads..the cam angles may look bizarre n make her look psychic but she.isnt ....no she wont be sent to an asylum..😆 That's how all vamps of ekta r these days..they take the joke upon themselves but nevertheless give tough time to the leads ,they have contacts for kidnapping murder etc but they also love to be slapped ...so it's a balance.. n yeah I said this on the edt also, aamna is doing a great job and the trp aunties love her already .. she is a duh sometimes but acting wise, and character wise also she is better than the leads. 

You posted while I was.typing .. 😆

@bold..  have to agree with you here.. Komo and Moh are far ahead with their craft.. experience I guess..

Edited by cassiop - 4 years ago
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: cassiop

And the sadest part this outdated content is getting ratings too.. 

I am afraid if they show all this and still get higher ratings this week or next .. it would be an eye opening revelation for me.. so now m more interested in how audience reacts to these outdated things more than the show honestly..

Audience reaction doesnt change from track to track ..she is trying to grab the attention by keeping suspense in every episode and precap, whether it happens or not is a different story 😆 Shows how despo the cvs r to get more trps..it may take 2 or 3 weeks for the trps to rise to the top but once the audience is hooked , they lap up every crap which is dished out to them...eg bhagyas 😆 and here the effort is worth it no..anything for anupre 🥳As per the trp aunties..

Ur so right.. what's so great about the leads characterizations here ? Thy were supposed to be the most progressive innocent and unique ! Here the vamp doesnt need to do much to fool them...they r enuf to ruin their own story ......in every track preyu baby has to hide something very imp which is the only basis of their kasautis..anurag is a puppet or he is a psycho.....that's all with the leads ..iske aage inkikoi kahani cvscant think of.....iske beech mein they make the vamp comic or  psycho or evil or whatever, it wont matter.... ..if trp aunties love dumb leads then be it 😆 Cvs will show just that.. 

cassiop thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Audience reaction doesnt change from track to track ..she is trying to grab the attention by keeping suspense in every episode and precap, whether it happens or not is a different story 😆 Shows how despo the cvs r to get more trps..it may take 2 or 3 weeks for the trps to rise to the top but once the audience is hooked , they lap up every crap which is dished out to them...eg bhagyas 😆 and here the effort is worth it no..anything for anupre 🥳As per the trp aunties..

Ur so right.. what's so great about the leads characterizations here ? Thy were supposed to be the most progressive innocent and unique ! Here the vamp doesnt need to do much to fool them...they r enuf to ruin their own story ......in every track preyu baby has to hide something very imp which is the only basis of their kasautis..anurag is a puppet or he is a psycho.....that's all with the leads ..iske aage inkikoi kahani cvscant think of.....iske beech mein they make the vamp comic or  psycho or evil or whatever, it wont matter.... ..if trp aunties love dumb leads then be it 😆 Cvs will show just that.. 

I am going to refer you as my ITVguru from now onwards..🙏

A question- If audience reaction doesn't change so often then on what basis do we see ratings fluctuate every week be it an increase or decrease.. and why CVs have to react and make the show miserable to get better TRPs.. i am srsly not able to figure out this TRP scene.. if audience doesn't react to why does rating mean so much to makers.

Leads ka I don't want to talk only.. every character ko leke CVs have only show their confusion, nothing else, fir wo koi bhi ho.. show mein lead kaun hai samjhta nahi.. for now Komolika looks more like a lead character becasue of screen presence, screem space and above.all her skills..

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: cassiop

I am going to refer you as my ITVguru from now onwards..🙏

A question- If audience reaction doesn't change so often then on what basis do we see ratings fluctuate every week be it an increase or decrease.. and why CVs have to react and make the show miserable to get better TRPs.. i am srsly not able to figure out this TRP scene.. if audience doesn't react to why does rating mean so much to makers.

Leads ka I don't want to talk only.. every character ko leke CVs have only show their confusion, nothing else, fir wo koi bhi ho.. show mein lead kaun hai samjhta nahi.. for now Komolika looks more like a lead character becasue of screen presence, screem space and above.all her skills..

My dear...ups and downs happen..point is ekta is not that affected by it unless its down for a very long time...it happens n it keeps happening with all shows of hers..kkb was down for a very very long time but it bounced bk again with the leap , now its again down....see if I am watching a serial, I don't know what's coming so I am deciding to watch it on the  basis of its previous story ....if I find it interesting enuf I will tune in....so trp is not dependent on who is getting separated or who is coming or who is going ..I am telling u she gives a shit to the romance part of it....n she can play with them any which way, that gives her trps...that's why I was happy with the rising trps..bec this means komo is a hit with thr audience..

the story will always be with the leads , leads koi exit thodi hoge...trps around 2 was decent enuf...they want it at the level of bhagyas... who told u they find it miserable ?  Sadism and negativity gives them trps..n they know how to make it work.  Their job is to get a reaction and the stronger the reaction, higher the success rate..she.is the last person to give in to audience demands , and she definitely knows the pulse of trp aunties more than any of us..its not about what u and I like..its the general audience reaction which matters..which comes through trps..

U think they r blind to not see trps dropping for 4 weeks continuously when they showed office romance? And trps r rising since the time prerna vs komo happened 🤣 No matter how they show it and how many times , audience loved komo losing from prerna..good vs evil...did u see this happening in bajaj track? Both the leads were dumbest along with bajaj... His character wasnt even defined properly ..komo we know is a vamp..so that's why its working...n like I said in trps thread she can make bajaj also work if his character is proper n good..not in comparison to anurag but on his own if they develop him...trps r up   not  not bec audience want to see anupre together 😆 from the trends it looks like audience doesnt want them together....this is not the first time she is writing a "romantic" story. watch all her shows , at least leads r married properly, and then thy play this together not together game..yahan wo bhi nai kiyaso story points r not Imp , the drama factor is

Ronit plus komo is entertainment , them vs prerna gave them trps so this will continue ..I dunno till what time bec kb ka haal kaafi kharab hai..from the time I am watching her , she makes sure audience doesnt get what they want 🤣 she does the opposite so that we keep watching ..in the wait to see it happen...she made a kachra out of her 2 Male leads..abhi and karan...you wont believe kitna 😆 dont be surprised with the butchering.. that's ekta for u..

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago
Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

zoom karne se jab amna ka face dikhta hai...ewww...itna ganda makeup...she doesn't look good , waise she is so pretty... her makeup artists are not good...not just her...sabhi ka makeup over lagta hai...👎🏼