Where is the outrage??

Posted: 4 years ago

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/bigg-boss-13-asim-riaz-and-shehnaz-gill-fight-former-says-teri-jaisi-ko-toh-main-muh-bhi-nahi-lagta/articleshow/72192890.cms

Bigg Boss 13: Asim Riaz and Shehnaz Gill fight; former says, 'Teri jaisi ko toh main muh bhi nahi lagta'

Bigg Boss 13 house is witnessing change of dynamics between the contestants. BFFs Sidharth Shukla and Asim Riaz, who once stood by each other and were thick friends have now turn rivals. In the recent episode, during the captaincy task Asim was trying his best to instigate Sidharth so that he leaves the frame and Himanshi wins the task. But Sidharth continued to stand tall and made Himanshi leave the frame.

During the task, when Asim charge towards Sidharth, Shehnaz intervened and started irritating Asim. Soon they both got into argument and Sana even threaten to slap Asim if he continues to mock and provoke Sidharth. While fighting when Sana told Asim if he would have behaved in such a manner outside, he would have definitely got beaten up. They called each other names and Asim told Sana, ‘Teri Jaisi Ko Toh Main Muh bhi nahi lagata’.

Shehnaz was the most annoying HM when he said this and everyone used to harass Asim

Sana, Chipkali, and Chabra has been absolutely abusive in the past

I started watching the show not knowing any one of these HMs and have no loyalty towards anyone - I have only seen these people on this show 

Asim the gaaaam gentleman lone warrior with golden heart ladkio ki izzat ka mehsiha  said what 😲

Selective outrage just like Asim’s selective women deserves izzat stand 

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

While fighting when Sana told Asim if he would have behaved in such a manner outside, he would have definitely got beaten up

Maybe that’s why. Threatening to physically assault someone outside and then the victim saying that if you were outside I wouldn’t even give a fu** about you 

Asim’s comment had nothing to do with character so don’t even go there😆

but yeah bill Asim pe paro. 

Edited by OMGITSME - 4 years ago

Originally posted by tvbuf

Shehnaz was the most annoying HM when he said this and everyone used to harass Asim

Sana, Chipkali, and Chabra has been absolutely abusive in the past

I started watching the show not knowing any one of these HMs and have no loyalty towards anyone - I have only seen these people on this show 

So basically you’re saying she was asking for it? Hmmmmm

And Asim was never abusive?  The day 2 of ladder task tells a different story.

Jab aaya tha episode tab hui thi. 

WOW...so there are excuses for Asim👏

bahu gang + asim ko sab allowed hai 

Edited by Groot - 4 years ago

Also Sana to Sid : tere jaise ko mai muh nai lagati

Sid : Haan tu toh Paras ko muh lagati hai

Where's the outrage?

Originally posted by Anastasia69

Asim the gaaaam gentleman lone warrior with golden heart ladkio ki izzat ka mehsiha  said what 😲

Selective outrage just like Asim’s selective women deserves izzat stand 

the exact same thing that Sid said...but NOW ts everyone's else's and their dogs fault but not Asim's ..Sana irritated him so much that he said it....but poor Rashmi was singing bhajans for Sid and Sid said that...so much difference...