Naagin 4

What the Precap tells..

RockingRudra thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Okay so in the precap of yesterday's episode, Manyata is seen talking to a woman who's clearly not Nayantara and whom I am assuming to be Brinda. 

And from what I can see, this one's way more powerful and dangerous than Nayantara. 

The pandit was running around saying something about the Ashlesha Nakshatra taking some position and which is extremely dangerous and Manyata is seen telling this unknown person that she will shift for the first time. And will begin the Naagin ka zehreela khel. 

Honestly, it is so freaking confusing. And if Brinda is Manyata's daughter, then she has to be the younger one because ep1, they said the kid of a naagin and human will have to wait till they are 25 to become naag/naagin and Nayantara is already shifted. 

And I really hope Brinda is the fierce naagin because Jasmin is such a fail as Nayantara. There's no spark to that character. I mean, she doesn't have that sultry seductive voice to deliver those dialogues. And Nia got this classy accent that we cannot associate with a Pandit ji's 'behenji'. Not to be discriminatory or anything. 

But Nia is portraying the role of sweet, naive Brinda beautifully and there's no doubt she will rock the naagin role as well. Jasmin on the other, meh.. 

These are my thoughts. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Second that. Jasmin is failing as Nayantara, Though this is her first time playing a negative character so I’ll give her few more episodes.

I like Nia’s since her Kaali days and She was fab as Maanvi but idk even her dialogue delivery is weird now e days. She might play the fierce Naagin better than Jasmin(IMO) but still not sure about it.

I guess that’s the twist it will be Brinda who will be taking the lead eventually. 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Both the characters/actresses have no charm. I miss the sexy aadayein of the naagins be it Shivanya, Shesha, Vish or even Bella. 

swetha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

But if one of them is yet to turn a naagin, then who was the yellow snake

I assumed red is manyata, white is nayantara and yellow supposedly is brinda

There r 3 snakes shapeshifting already.... Who is the new one.

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I somewhat disagree It’s not jasmine fault she is born with innocence n beauty her voice is enough to show her innocent baby she is doing good job but she is not for negative shade she deserves positive shade her emotions like her emotional scene with her mother Manyata when she was apologising for their plan failed was correctly touched point. 

Nia should have been given bold all in all strong negative shade plus positive both in character she is failing in innocent good character her voice is sharp strong she doesn’t has that spark in her she recently tried this back to innocent female character in ishq mein marjawan same look like in here even dressing same show went off air it didn’t worked. 

Ada Khan Anita these actresses had already build image n fame through playing negative shades so as Nia in her web series too. 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

dressing is different here.in immj nia wore glamourous Salwar suits.but in naagin she is like a behenji

Originally posted by: saaniakh

I somewhat disagree It’s not jasmine fault she is born with innocence n beauty her voice is enough to show her innocent baby she is doing good job but she is not for negative shade she deserves positive shade her emotions like her emotional scene with her mother Manyata when she was apologising for their plan failed was correctly touched point. 

Nia should have been given bold all in all strong negative shade plus positive both in character she is failing in innocent good character her voice is sharp strong she doesn’t has that spark in her she recently tried this back to innocent female character in ishq mein marjawan same look like in here even dressing same show went off air it didn’t worked. 

Ada Khan Anita these actresses had already build image n fame through playing negative shades so as Nia in her web series too.