Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 23 Dec 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Image result for mishti abir gif"

Epi 203 

Kunal’s life in peril

Episode begins with Mishti revealing Kunal’s truth to him ..leaving him shattered ... Kunal is unable to face it rides off in his bicycle.

Abir is thinking of Kunal and is shocked as his apcar collides with Kunal’s cycle .. Kunal confronts Abir ..Abir tries to reassure Kunal of their brotherly bond n their love n togetherness lKunal rides off but soon meets with accident falls into a ditch lhe is heart broken .. Abir reassures n pulls him to safety .the two brothers spend the entire night out of the house ...Kunal feels he was Mehul’s illegitimate son . Abir assuring Kunal of his u breakable brotherly bond . 

At MH Mishti regrets revealing the truth to Kunal n she discusses it with Nishant .. she wonders how to handle Kunal’s heart break .She discusses with Nannu n Kuhu .. she fails to contact Abir to try to handle Kunal . 

At RM Meenu is worried for Kunal as Jugnu informs Parul that AbKun had not returned home all night  . Meenu is relieved Kunal feels awkward on meeting Parul .. but Abir had already promised him that they will not reveal to their family that Kunal knew the truth ..to save  him awkwardness 

Precap 

Mishti is telling Nannu that Kunal was always Against MisBir ..she could never allow any one to come in between the two of them .. but that does not mean Kunal deserved  was happening to him !! abir over hears a Mishti n MU she was talking to Mishti Nannu rishta n gets heart broken n angry 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

good morning everyone 🤗🤗🤗

thank you for the thread suta 🤗

ohhh excited for the AbiNal breaking down expecting another mumbai track type confrontation 🥳

where is everyone 😒 

Kunal's life in peril 

ok i'm feeling alone where no one here today... 😲

update:

continues from mish saying about parul maasi n going from there... kunal stands there recalling all of mish words... 

Abir in car thinking he should talk to kunal but let me call him once.. suddenly he stops the car as a bike comes in front its kunal... 

abir asks what he is doing here, what if something happens to you what will i.. kunal completes it saying what to say to mom..

abir says lets go but kunal asks bhai kya maa meri maa nahi hai..

mish in balcony with balloon... how can i be so selfish for my life i put nannu's life in danger.. nobody better than me knew about meenakshi rajvansh when it comes to abir she doesnt think about life or death.. and i just bought nannu infront of her... she always says whatever she does is for her family, for her son but she doenst love them.... a mother who doesnt love her sons how will she think of others... she had made kunal her pawn again n again... 

then she realizes what she said to kunal.. oh my god... what did i do, i said the truth to kunal.. nahi nahi nahi how can i be so stupid... i need to inform abir only he can make kunal understand... he inside to call abir... 

Kunal asks abir "aap meri bhai nahi ho, kya sach mai mujhe dustbin se utayagaya"

abir asks who said all this... kunal says no no she hates me naa, she doesnt like me, she keeps repeating i come between, so thats why she might've said all this...

abir asks who said all this... kunal says mishti... mishti said that maa is not my real mother,.. abir says so mish knows.. kunal says so all this is true... 

abir turns around thinking all this n kunal takes bike n go away... someone shouts motorcycle abir turns around n shouts nanko... and runs behind him n follows in car...

mish outside mah house trying to call abir but he doesnt see it... abir talking to self that he wont let anything happen to him, he had promised his mother, nothing will happen to him...

mish thinks why is not abir picking up his call... 

abir following kunal... he keeps shouting nanko but he doesnt stop rather increases speed..

Abir thinks how did mish got to know and thinks of the rajgargh temple incident... and thinks if she knew why did she say to kunal.. 

mish thinking how did she make such a big mistake.. how can she ruin someone's life.. only abir can do something n tries to call him... then says did abir knew kunal is parul's son... but he doesnt knew till now... 

kuhu comes there n asks where is kunal as mish informs he went away she says thats good i dont even wanna see his face... mish says no kuhu, i think you should be with him... asks kuhu to go to him... kuhu says are you mad, after what he did with nannu i cant go to him, to hell with him, she asks if mish is coming to see nannu..

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hello Diyu! Hello everyone! Thanks for the thread Suta! 

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

ok i'm feeling alone where no one here today... 😲

update:

continues from mish saying about parul maasi n going from there... kunal stands there recalling all of mish words... 

Abir in car thinking he should talk to kunal but let me call him once.. suddenly he stops the car as a bike comes in front its kunal... 

abir asks what he is doing here, what if something happens to you what will i.. kunal completes it saying what to say to mom..

abir says lets go but kunal asks bhai kya maa meri maa nahi hai..

mish in balcony with balloon... how can i be so selfish for my life i put nannu's life in danger.. nobody better than me knew about meenakshi rajvansh when it comes to abir she doesnt think about life or death.. and i just bought nannu infront of her... she always says whatever she does is for her family, for her son but she doenst love them.... a mother who doesnt love her sons how will she think of others... she had made kunal her pawn again n again... 

then she realizes what she said to kunal.. oh my god... what did i do, i said the truth to kunal.. nahi nahi nahi how can i be so stupid... i need to inform abir only he can make kunal understand... he inside to call abir... 

I’m liking how they are not going in rounds with this. Glad Mish realized it sooner than later and loved her monologue 

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Gud mrning 🤗

Thanku suta for the thread and diya for the updates......🤗

Abir still chasing kunal... he hits a person crossing almost n gets down to help him... asks sorry to him n as he is about to get in car he hears a sound n runs there n see a van n bike down but kunal is not there... he goes searching shouting nanko.. kunal shouts bhai... 

kunal is hanging in a pit, he shouts people around to bring a rope he gets down n he asks kunal to give his hand but kunal refuses saying i'm not your nanko, i'm not your little brother.. abir asks to give hand... kunal refuses to give hand again saying you are my brother... abir says ok if that is true leave the hold n fall down... nanko i have given you more than a brothers love, when i was asked to choose i chose you... i cant live without you... we are brother and will always be nobody can change this not even you..  abir asks him to hold his hand.. kunal leaves one hand n tries holding abir n finally holds hand...  kunal says i'm getting scared, what if you leave my hand.. abir says i'll never leave your hand... 

he is saved... kunal says aapki bina mai... abir slaps him.. and says i couldnt have done anything without you... did you even think once before sitting on that bike what your brother will do,.. you promised me to never touch it.. what if something happened to you... without wearing helmet... 

both hug each other and cry... kunal asks sorry... abir keeps shouting how can you ride like that n kunal again hugs him and asks sorry...