both nayantara and brinda r manyata daughter

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

brinda-nia

nayantarta-jasmine

manyata-sayantani

so i feel brinda is elder one and nayantara is younger one

thats why it reflect in their character one is shant and dimag se kaam lene wali and the other is gussail and bhadki hui

and i feel nayantara even not know the truth

only brinda and manyata knows everything

and yesterday it was not dev protector who came to save it was actually brinda as she knows that they have not to kill dev but nayantara in her gussa was ready to kill thats why she came to save

as we had seen manyata saying that my daughter will take revenge by becoming bahu

and might be brinda is the one who was born that time but nayantara might had been born after her father death might be manyata was pregnant

opposite can also be true nayantara elder one and brinda younger one

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nayantara was already born when Keshav was murdered. In fact she was named Nayantara on that very day. It could be that they are twins and that Brinda was stolen or taken away without Manyata’s knowledge. But why I don’t get is if Manyata had twins wouldn’t she had known about this? Also Brinda’s parents, are they related to Keshav or Manyata? 

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I don't think so though there's a high possibility,  Nayantara and Brinda haven't interacted with each other 😛so maybe it's gonna happen with a major twist.... 

Another original thing that may happen is Devtara shaadi and Brinda understanding Nayan's ulterior motives and taking her place in mandaap🤪 you know "bhagya ka zeherila khel🤪 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zephyr_57

I don't think so though there's a high possibility,  Nayantara and Brinda haven't interacted with each other 😛so maybe it's gonna happen with a major twist.... 

Another original thing that may happen is Devtara shaadi and Brinda understanding Nayan's ulterior motives and taking her place in mandaap🤪 you know "bhagya ka zeherila khel🤪 

By bhagya ka zehreela khel they probably mean two sisters at war over a guy. One sister that is Nayantara wants to kill Dev while Brinda will go to any extent to save him. 

Nayantara is full of hate for Dev while Brinda loves Dev. So it’s like a fight between love and revenge.

Or maybe as per the stars Nayantara was supposed to marry Dev but something happens on the ashlesha nakshatra night and their destinies get interchanged.

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Rein123

By bhagya ka zehreela khel they probably mean two sisters at war over a guy. One sister that is Nayantara wants to kill Dev while Brinda will go to any extent to save him. 

Nayantara is full of hate for Dev while Brinda loves Dev. So it’s like a fight between love and revenge.

Or maybe as per the stars Nayantara was supposed to marry Dev but something happens on the ashlesha nakshatra night and their destinies get interchanged.

Ekta never goes for the head on fight between ladies,  she brings Melodrama in everything,  before it was pooranmashi every week now they will bring some nakshatra every week 😛  Brinda doesn't love dev  yet and he too knows she's committed, Brindev won't happen anytime soon😵

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't think Brinda is the daughter of Manyata though the story depicts Brinda-Nayan as long lost sisters.They might be cousins bcoz if Manyata had siblings as her daughters then she would have told Nayantara about the same unless Ekta reverses the storyline with out of the world twist.

Brinda is shown as the daughter of Pandit-Perfect saviour for Dev in Akashalesha Nakshatra.Today it was revealed that Dev has got the blessings of Lord Shiv  so I get it he's the Prahlad of his evil mom Vaishali.I think Pandit/Brinda's mom knows or suspects Vaishali behind this current Akshalesha curse on Dev.She was clearly asking questions to her husband regarding this situation.

If at all Dev is a Naag and if he really is then his jodi would be much well suited with Nayantara bcoz currently the spark is missing between Bridev.I will have to admit that indeed there was some noticeable reaction between Dev and Nayantara.But I know its not gonna happen.

So Bridev is gonna be the fated couple but it will take at least 10-20 episodes for the love story to begin on a proper note.

Edited by masked - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

I'm not sure but both in season 1 and 3 ekta tried to fool us into believing the main revengeful naagin was another naagin like shesha in S1 and Vish in S3, but here the fact manyata had named her baby daughter as nayantara, and after the leap are showing jasmin being called nayantara by manyata makes it confusing to think then how can brinda be nayantara.