Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

I can't afford to lose you .. Taarey ff

Nupurjaishwal thumbnail
Most Comments (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

So  friends I am new here and love Taarey so I thought to write a story on them so the name of the story is " I can't afford to lose you" how's the name and do you think I will write it please tell me.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taanirey2101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hey uts awesome name please post soon and let us read about it please

Nupurjaishwal thumbnail

I can't afford to lose you

Chapter one

Life has moved on.. and we are known as best dance group of the India. And why not it has the best dancers . Some of traveling in the dance journey and some of left it on middle . Kriya vishakha and aashi left the D3 group .

Most of my friends are married only simmi and nil steel dating and I am alone.

Yes the thousands of HartRob Reyansh singhaniya is alone . because my heart is away from me . She is no where . People says that she is not in this material world. Even her brother swayam too says that she is no more . But same were I know that she is alive because I am taking breath and as am alive how can something happens To my "Taani"

I am lucky to have my parents who supported me so much. And didn't force me to marry to same one.. rather than my father is searching  Taani .

On her engagement ceremony he said to me go and bring his  DIL ( Bahu) on that day if she agreed we were married till now but she said she is happy with vishesh but before the engagement ceremony she got missing and till now I am searching my Taani. 

Rey.. where are you taani your Rey is incomplete without you please come back...oh Taani's Krishna ji please bring her back to me.

I was crying out seeing her pics just my acesten called me and inform me about my Shimla project where I have to go for a charity event . Alone with swaron . 

I cut the call and again concentrate on Taani's pic just then I saw swayam 

Rey,...heyy when you come sorry I didn't notice you.and smile

Swayam.. when you were in past ..and now Rey's anger come

Rey ...she is past for you but for me she is my parents and future too 

Sw..see Rey I don't want...

Just then Sharon come

Sharon.. you two again start..

Rey..say to your husband who started this...

Sharon..ok now live it Rey we are here to inform you that we can not join you in your Shimla event actual

Rey..but guys this is a charity event and

Sharon...i know but my mom is in hospital we have to rush London.. please handle this time 

Lest go swayam. They left and next day Rey too went  for Shimla... ❀️❀️

....so I stops here so tell me it is good or not should I continue or not and here is a 

precap:: Rey at Shimla in a school and he feels like Taani is there...πŸ’žπŸ’ž

And yes I am waiting for your messages and reply please ignore misteks.. this is my first ff 

Nupurjaishwal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taanirey2101

Hey uts awesome name please post soon and let us read about it please

Thank you I will update soon

Jasmine_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Welcome dear 

It’s beautifully described about Rey feeling 

Hope Taani is somewhere alive

Happy to see his parents are supporting him 

Pls do continue 

And ping me 

Edited by Jasmine_ash - 4 years ago
anitaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Please do continue πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Nupurjaishwal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jasmine_ash

Welcome dear 

It’s beautifully described about Rey feeling 

Hope Taani is somewhere alive

Happy to see his parents are supporting him 

Pls do continue 

And ping me 

didn't you heard "ummid par to aashiki kayam h" 🀣🀣 and about ping you. So I am new don't know how to do it so ..... help me if possible.

Nupurjaishwal thumbnail

Thank you for your comments but itane Kam likes and comments  Tamater aur eggs hi mar do kuchh nahi to....πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Ok now bakwas suru Karti hu...

Chapter.    2

Rey reach Shimla 

Rey's prove .. I am here Taani at your dream destination you want to come here with me but good want something other... But why I am having feel that I am close to you... He was in deep thought when driver inform him to sit 

Hi diractly went to the hotel and fresh up and went to the school where he suppose to take a charity event or workshop ... He teaches some steps and children's trying to copy him but a girl around 5-6 year old doing the steps like she knows it before ...

It's break break time she was drinking water from her water bottle I went to her and sit beside her on chair ..

Rey.. you are good dance.i started conversation don't know why I am feeling this much attachment to her we meet few hours before...

She replies me with a smile.,and now I'm in shock this smile remind me Taani wait a minute her eyes her nose her smile even her presence just like my Taani

Oh good I will be full crazy Rey stop searching her in everybady... I Scold my self 

Rey .... what is your name., I ask her but she already gone to dance just her teacher came ..

Teacher..her name is Reyanshi  and she can't speak .. 

Rey's prove..how I main how is this possible she is so cute how can god be so ruthless ....

And the day end ...

And I stop here too kitana bakwas tha batana jarur and yes I know you are so confused so don't worry next I will post character sketch ..so don't throw tomato and eggs on  me  I said on starting it doesn't mean you all actually do that and if you want to hit me then throw onion ..Kam to aayene bahot mehange h ..🀣🀣😜

Trisha49 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Hii! For some reason I can't send you a PM, wanted to send you this:-

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5142880#152292969

Happy Anniversary and welcome to the community ❀️

Jasmine_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Pls guide her how to send pm Trisha