•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

The unexpected moments was the hug. And also the hug was accidental but neither Raja felt awkward nor she . Raja who is a shy but here he was not feeling a bit awkward and nor he was leaving her hands . 

Rajuda haath se jaa chuka hai !! He was really happy . And also i remember jharna ke saath he used to be shy and hesitate . But here he is taking first step ...

Yes !! Banda pyaar mei hai. And also secret meetings ho rahi hai. ...

Originally posted by Padosan12

The unexpected moments was the hug. And also the hug was accidental but neither Raja felt awkward nor she . Raja who is a shy but here he was not feeling a bit awkward and nor he was leaving her hands . 

Rajuda haath se jaa chuka hai !! He was really happy . And also i remember jharna ke saath he used to be shy and hesitate . But here he is taking first step ...

Whenever he is around rani..  he is always a new raja.😆 and that's what we are loving them more !! 😃

Yes !! Banda pyaar mei hai. And also secret meetings ho rahi hai. ...

Got any links?? 

Im just eager to see more scenes

It's in new promo and precap.  First in night and second in promo last mein. He is visiting her itna daring hai. ..Mota mummy ki toh band bajne wali hai .  

It's in new promo and precap.  First in night and second in promo last mein. He is visiting her itna daring hai. ..Mota mummy ki toh band bajne wali hai .  

I only saw a new promo about tgeir pre wedding shoot.

Loving each and every scene as of now...I hope the CVs keeps on giving us awesome scenes...

Yes , makers are giving good plots and twist