Yogi and Gunjan - Central Pairing?

Posted: 4 years ago

I'm I the only one who feels that from episode to episode the IIM Team are trying to force the YoGun pair down our throats? The characters are all being realists, always talking about accepting the current state. Then they are torturing us with this poor Gunjan, wanting us to bow to her feet. 

What I want to know is... is this the writer teasing YoRi fans, by creating drama to stretch the story and making us think YoGun is endgame whilst ending it with YoRi  or  is this the writer trying to show YoGun is endgame and that we must accept it? 

Which one is it? 

Originally posted by Mr-YK

I'm I the only one who feels that from episode to episode the IIM Team are trying to force the YoGun pair down our throats? The characters are all being realists, always talking about accepting the current state. Then they are torturing us with this poor Gunjan, wanting us to bow to her feet. 

What I want to know is... is this the writer teasing YoRi fans, by creating drama to stretch the story and making us think YoGun is endgame whilst ending it with YoRi  or  is this the writer trying to show YoGun is endgame and that we must accept it? 

Which one is it? 

Yes they r forcing Yogi Gunjan pair on us but it's up to us if want to give them chance or reject them...

Look like for week or two we have to bear Yogi Gunjan....if m not wrong debatama is on break....she was not shooting on her live chat day and today she is going to Surat for something new...so Pari will be missing 

I hate to say ths but it's Yogi Gunajn story now ... 

For me they are forcing Yogi Gunjan and tease YoRi fans by adding a small scene of them at the end of the epis from what I saw on IG or youtube....It all depends on TRP now and all the characters/ show took a U Turn even my mom doesnt feel like watching it. 

Both Deb & Mudit are on a break now for new year...

Force feed never works so lets see the trps next week n hope writers get their brains back..

Originally posted by dusk2dawn

Force feed never works so lets see the trps next week n hope writers get their brains back..

I just watched Today's episode, and I'm losing hope by the second. I can't bear it to be honest. Its so clear how the writer is forcing it. 

Gunjan is doing what Pari used to do. Defend Yogi and try to solve problems that arise in the family. Its clear the writer is writing Gunjan in Pari's position. Its so forced and annoying. How Gunjan had not a single clue about YoRi, when we knew that she all along. How they try to normalise the entire situation and bury the wrong doing and pain caused. 

This week and next week better turn the story around for YoRi or I'm officially done with IIM. But then I've heard that apparently Pari will become engaged with another person and Yogi won't pick up Pari's call. 

F***ing wasted my time on this. Never again! ITV sucks completely. There is a reason why ITV is the laughing stock. 

Originally posted by rishani77

For me they are forcing Yogi Gunjan and tease YoRi fans by adding a small scene of them at the end of the epis from what I saw on IG or youtube....It all depends on TRP now and all the characters/ show took a U Turn even my mom doesnt feel like watching it. 

Both Deb & Mudit are on a break now for new year...

I'm almost done with this show. Out of Patience and Hope. 

I just watched Today's episode, and I'm losing hope by the second. I can't bear it to be honest. Its so clear how the writer is forcing it. 

Gunjan is doing what Pari used to do. Defend Yogi and try to solve problems that arise in the family. Its clear the writer is writing Gunjan in Pari's position. Its so forced and annoying. How Gunjan had not a single clue about YoRi, when we knew that she all along. How they try to normalise the entire situation and bury the wrong doing and pain caused. 

This week and next week better turn the story around for YoRi or I'm officially done with IIM. But then I've heard that apparently Pari will become engaged with another person and Yogi won't pick up Pari's call. 

F***ing wasted my time on this. Never again! ITV sucks completely. There is a reason why ITV is the laughing stock. 

What makers did I guess they attracted viewers by showing Pari Yogi love story and thn shifted story on Gunjan and now giving similar situations to Gunjan so viewers can accept her but how stupid CVS are ... I mean we accepted Yogi pari coz they deserve it and Pari as character has different fan following ...you can't compare gunjan and Pari....

I m tired of Gunjan drama now...whole story revolve around her now....Bechari Gunjan and all...

I saw yesterday epi on fast forward mode..it's hard to tolerate Gunjan

Yogi loosing his charm now.....look like he is going to avoid Pari and accept Gunjan....I will not be surprised if he propose Gunjan again....

For Yogi Love is like tennis ball....kabhi Gunjan kabhi Pari kabhi phir Gunjan and you never know at end of show again Pari 🤦🤦🤦

If Pari has any Self Respect she better avoid Yogi and his selfish family...... they deserve Gunjan only...

You are absolutely right. That's also how I felt watching the episode. I have no faith in the writers any more that they will give the fans what they want instead of forcing cr*p down our throats. Everything is written to make Gunjan seem innocent and sympathetic. Signs seem to indicate that Yogi will have a change of heart, and YoJan is end game. Everyone is annoying to watch, the entire charm of the show has been flushed down the drain. Why the flying f**k did the CVs do this? No one wanted this! 

I don't want to hate Gunjan but CVS forcing us to hate her .....no need to show her as innocent and Bechari types coz we don't feel anything not even sympathy for Gunjan....

I don't understand why all of sudden so much importance to Gunjan...more thn half epi we see Gunjan only....no matter how much CVS try Gunjan can't take Paris place infact Gunjan failed to make her own mark also....

I don't know why I started watching IIM....if I had lil idea that it's going to be Yogi and Gunjan story in future trust I never waste my time to watch such boring show ....

Like any other daily soap CVS ruined beautiful show just to glorify Gunjan...look like Gunjan is makers favorite....if m not wrong it all started after 100 epi celebration.....Pari screen space reduced and boring Gunjan screen space increased.....

Just one wish I don't want Yogi to fall in love with Gunjan again....plz CVS don't ruin Yogi's charcter....

Originally posted by diya_snow

I don't want to hate Gunjan but CVS forcing us to hate her .....no need to show her as innocent and Bechari types coz we don't feel anything not even sympathy for Gunjan....

I don't understand why all of sudden so much importance to Gunjan...more thn half epi we see Gunjan only....no matter how much CVS try Gunjan can't take Paris place infact Gunjan failed to make her own mark also....

I don't know why I started watching IIM....if I had lil idea that it's going to be Yogi and Gunjan story in future trust I never waste my time to watch such boring show ....

Like any other daily soap CVS ruined beautiful show just to glorify Gunjan...look like Gunjan is makers favorite....if m not wrong it all started after 100 epi celebration.....Pari screen space reduced and boring Gunjan screen space increased.....

Just one wish I don't want Yogi to fall in love with Gunjan again....plz CVS don't ruin Yogi's charcter....

Episode of 24th December just rubs salt in our wounds. The precap literally had Yogi accepting Gunjan and wondering if Pari was worth his time anymore. The writers have been so unfair to YoRi. I don't care if endgame is YoRi as the story is so messed up. A happy ending with a shitty story is no good.