Deepika Padukone Interview With Rajeev Masand I Chhapaak.

Posted: 4 years ago

"In her new film #Chhapaak, @deepikapadukone plays an acid attack survivor, & while speaking with me today she revealed that the film’s difficult subject matter led her to “spiral” & required for her counselor to be present on set. The actress explains why she decided to produce the film herself, describes her headspace jumping into the film right after coming back from her wedding, and considers the message she hopes people will take away from the film. I couldn’t help noticing how she’s grown from the pretty ingenue into an artist committed to putting important stories out into the world." -Rajeev Masand on interviewing Deepika Padukone for #Chhapaak

Credit - @DeepikaPFC (Twitter).

She looks older than what is her age.  What is happening to her face? Looks like someone in her late 40s.

Reminds me of Saba's 'beauty fades' quote from ADHM.

I love her shorter hair.  She looks adorable.❤️

So I was right. She did spiral and chose the physical manifestation cleansing as the method to get it out.Take care,Dee. Low energy related depression creeps up on one when they least expect it. Always have help at hand. 

Edited by AllThatCritique - 4 years ago

Originally posted by TuHaiKaun

She looks older than what is her age.  What is happening to her face? Looks like someone in her late 40s.

Reminds me of Saba's 'beauty fades' quote from ADHM.

Shes defn looking older now. 

She was never baby-faced so what's new. She probably looked like 17 when she was 10. She has looked older than her age since the beginning of her career. Tall people problem.

Originally posted by mz.gigglez

Shes defn looking older now. 

Mujhe batao first 2mins baad Kya hota hai. I dozed off. Deepu ke interviews ke time mujhe hamesha nind aati hai