Sifriti Jinn, Rakh Jinn, and Kabir

mkeshav thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The show started with Junaid promising Aman to Sifriti Jinn, who has been after Aman since.

Sifriti Jinn’s Assistant, Rakh Jinn came to help get Aman.

Rakh Jinn managed to free Sifriti Jinn, who then assume human form, Kabir.

So, Junaid give Aman to the Sifriti Jinn, who is Kabir his brother.

CVs apparently does not keep track of their story line.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mkeshav

The show started with Junaid promising Aman to Sifriti Jinn, who has been after Aman since.

No they changed it to Kala Jinn Lol 😂 but yes you are right CVS don’t keep track of their story.

Remember before it was when roshni will fall in love the nargisi tree will bloom and it had to happen before the LCR but then they changed it to Aman loving roshni after her death 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

The connection will never be broken according to roshni and now she has become a shew lol 😂 

Adaah gave her soul to SJ which is kabir to get aman but now nada 

I think we have to watch this with no expectations of logic it will never work. I mean Tabeezi’s book said magic and all gone and it’s all back. 
Basically, what they are telling us now is that mum is the ultimate baddie who wants to be the mallika. Dad gave kid to kala jinn who is SJs superior I think and now TBR everything will be resolved as the LCR was super flop.

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mkeshav

Yeah  same confusion here ... How did the little baby kabir change into sifriti jinn?  He was once trapped in a lamp,  does that mean aman can again trap kabir in a lamp? 

..RiMi.. thumbnail

And didn't Salma give her soul too?😆

MahirBela3Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

No they changed it to Kala Jinn Lol 😂 but yes you are right CVS don’t keep track of their story.

Remember before it was when roshni will fall in love the nargisi tree will bloom and it had to happen before the LCR but then they changed it to Aman loving roshni after her death 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

The connection will never be broken according to roshni and now she has become a shew lol 😂 

I think we have to watch this with no expectations of logic it will never work. I mean Tabeezi’s book said magic and all gone and it’s all back. 
Basically, what they are telling us now is that mum is the ultimate baddie who wants to be the mallika. Dad gave kid to kala jinn who is SJs superior I think and now TBR everything will be resolved as the LCR was super flop.

Now they show Kala Jinn is Parveen only. Few episodes back they showed Emperor of Sifriti Jinn is chosen on TBR, then why Parveen contested for TBR when she is already superior of SJs.

And btw what type of Jinn is Aman here?

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: vibha28

I think aman turned into a human or good jinn with magic 😆after lal chand but the moment he touched the sword , he got the jinn powers again

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago
reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

It's a finite series ryt, they should have a basic idea of what they want to show!! They are khud confused nd making us also confused!!