Users

Frequent Posters

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hyenas saare ke saare ..... laat bhi gandi ho jaye aise Hyenas! ðŸ¤¢

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Vikas already exposed Asim's game...he was sitting there taki bechara dikhe ki sab usse bully kar rahe hai bechara Asim ðŸ˜­ woh toh kisiko dakka nhi deta bully nhi karta poke nhi karta bechara kashmir ka Asim riaz

Edited by Minionite - 4 years ago
Mapogo thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

when Shukla doesn't take his meds 😂

OMGITSME thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Itna provocation but Salman couldn’t find one footage? Daal mein kuch kala hain...

lifeiscool thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

https://twitter.com/i/status/1208422709098500096

Sadhiya gya h

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: OMGITSME

Itna provocation but Salman couldn’t find one footage? Daal mein kuch kala hain...

Poori daal hi kali hain. Shukla doesn’t provoke? And pigs fly. He also needs help, if this clip and the last couple of episodes are anything to go by. Perhaps someone can fix his hyena-themed laughter to something more tolerable while they’re at it. 

Edited by SP2684 - 4 years ago
S2590 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WexQuasExort

Vikas already exposed Asnake's game...he was sitting there taki bechara dikhe ki sab usse bully kar rahe hai bechara Asnake ðŸ˜­ woh toh kisiko dakka nhi deta bully nhi karta poke nhi karta bechara kashmir ka Asnake riaz

Actually the thing is only a person whom your calling snake that person didn't gave bhav to mastermind vikas gupta rest all was roaming around him like slave and who is not playing game everyone is playing game don't tell me people who mock him like paras,sid,mahira and sana are not playing games they all are playing game it is not he who went first spoke to bahu gang it was sid first who reciprocated devo flirting and imagine being in his place looking up to someone as your mentor following all his order and later that mentor sitting and talking to people whom he use to all day gossip about asim had deep love for sid but now he just wants his revenge that doesn't make him snake he could have been snake if he was betraying his friend i will tell one thing it's not he who uses people it is people who uses him to go ahead in game sid used him by underestimating him he was also integral part of sid winning most of the task the problem started with rakshas task and did you forgot how sid used to talk to him like a servant then in swayamvar task let me remind you sid was the one to say uss kutte ke bache ko bol i agree now his game is becoming bad as his sole purpose is revenge but last but not least he is not snake it is sid who has mostly ditched all his friends be it aarti and asim he is with sana for sidnaaz.

Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mapogo

when Shukla doesn't take his meds 😂

🤣🤣