How Shehnaaz is forced to stick to Sid, sleep with him - disgusting

Posted: 4 years ago

Why shefali bagga and vikas Gupta we’re forcing sana to sleep with Sid and suck up to him. I find it disgusting.

What say friends? Do like and comment.

It was really disgusting from Vikas and what kind of friend is Bagga?

I felt so uncomfortable that they were forcing her into that position despite her denying multiple times. 

Exactly..They treat Sana like she is a small baby who has to sleep with daddy dear.

That is not something I expected out of Vikas who created a huge scene in his season when Ben shifted her bed and slept with Priyank one night.

He continously kept on telling Ben that it would look bad on national tv inspite of Ben defending herself saying they did not share the quilt just the bed.

Why the double standards Guptaji...

It felt very uncomfortable to watch them forcing Shanaz  to sleep in the same bed with siddharth and siddharth making it clear that he didn’t want her there. 
I really felt bad Shanaz 

I find it disgusting how these girls both mahira n sana especially sana she sleeps goes touchy with guys like Sid as if they r her husbands 

Originally posted by Aamina2013

It felt very uncomfortable to watch them forcing Shanaz  to sleep in the same bed with siddharth and siddharth making it clear that he didn’t want her there. 
I really felt bad Shanaz 

They were not forcing her, she herself was ready. They were asking her not to talk and sleep.  Sid actually went to sleep when she came back. This shows how much he wanted her there.   He was showing his anger by not talking to her.  He never asked her to leave bed. Matlab log Sidnaaz shipping band kar de iske liye kuch bhi bakwaas kara lo. They are not playing Big Biss game with each other,  so dont judge them.

See if sana gets seprated by sid she will overshadow sid too now being with sid his image is getting whitewash as for bagga she is not anyone friend she wants sana to be dependent on sid as her one competition will be less and she knows many people don't like sidnaaz and sidnaaz brings out worst in sana whereas for vikas his main motive is to make them together as he is following the channel narrative.

Originally posted by Para-shi

I find it disgusting how these girls both mahira n sana especially sana she sleeps goes touchy with guys like Sid as if they r her husbands 

Exactly...ye ek blanket mein soney ka tradition khud sana ne start koya...shuru ke episodes mein Paras ke bed pe ab sid ke..khud hi khyaal nahi hai toh koi aur kya kare

It was evident sana was not happy with this